Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemale

Dr. Kolli

Sireesha Kolli, MD, MPH

216 Maple Ave Red Bank, NJ 07701

Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Red Bank, NJ and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED medical school in 2004. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kolli to book an appointment.

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Kolli with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Jersey Shore University Medical Center today at (732) 201-3872.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jersey Shore University Medical Center.

Dr. Kolli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kolli

4.5

Dr. Kolli?
  • Wait times (24)
  • Listened & answered questions (23)
  • Office environment (23)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
I have been seeing Dr. Kolli for years and see her therapist, Danielle, for myself and my kids see her other therapist Monique. It has been so great having a practice with both therapists and a psychiatrist and the collaboration has been wonderful! In the past, I felt like my treatment was so disjointed because my doctor and therapist never talked to each other. Now, when I walk in for an appointment with Dr. Kolli, I know she is aware of everything I have been working on in therapy. The group practice model has been wonderful for my family and I would never go back to seeing a therapist that isn't closely connected to a psychiatrist.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
I have been struggling with PMDD since my 20s. I have gone to gynecologists, therapists, and psychiatrists for years and never felt I was taken seriously. Dr. Kolli is the first person that I felt really listened to me and validated the suffering I would go through every month. She had me track my cycle and worked closely with my gynecologist to get me on the right track. I am no longer debilitated for 1 week every month and am functioning again. Her support and guidance gave me my life back. I can't recommend her enough.
Samantha B – Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
I never thought I would be the kind of guy to go talk to a psychiatrist. I have a good job and a good family and I felt guilty for not feeling happy. After I confided in a friend, he insisted I give Dr. Kolli a call. That was three years ago and I have never looked back. Dr. Kolli has a way of guiding you with her thought provoking questions to find the answers within yourself. I have worked through things in my years of working with her and I am grateful that I was able to find someone as talented and caring as Dr. Kolli.
Frank B – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is the best psychiatrist ever. She is highly educated, intelligent, and truly connects with her patients to help them cultivate happy and fulfilling lives. She is attentive to the needs of each patient, and often times, she knows what you need before you are aware of what you need. She dervies creative solutions for each patient. Her passion is demonstrated by the effectiveness of her work. Her assistant Judy is also the best- she quickly responds and promptly attends to any request.
NJ – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli and Elizabeth Bates are my lifesavers! They are compassionate, caring and professional while truly understanding the struggle of depression and anxiety. They sincerely want to help and made me feel like family…..not just another patient. I would highly recommend them!
KW in Red Bank, NJ – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is the best psychiatrist. She listens to your needs and values your input in your own treatment.
Michelle McD in Interlaken, NJ – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli approaches her work with compassion and intelligence. I always sense that she is listening closely, and her communications with me inspire significant trust. She combines a deep pharmacological knowledge with a lovely “bedside” manner, and I’m grateful for that. I sincerely appreciate the service that Dr, Kolli provides!
JR – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Both Dr Kolli and Elizabeth are very helpful, kind and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them. They actually care about their patients.
Jenn in New York City, NY – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is an excellent clinician: responsive, insightful, and compassionate. She places a high priority on patient safety and well-being. My brother deals with mental illness and mental disability; she immediately put him at ease and carefully helped us resolve a medication compliance issue. She proactively coordinates with other members of my brother's health care team to ensure medication safety and optimal outcomes. She is extremely personable and a pleasure to work with.
Helena in Neptune – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is fantastic. Not only does she have a very kind and easy to talk to personality- she has a comfortable office and is wonderful with children. She has helped our child more than we could have expected. We plan to be with her for a long time !
Fair Haven, NJ – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
I have been going through a difficult time this past year. Dr. Kolli has been very helpful in helping me deal with my anxiety and depression. I highly recommend her. She was responsive to any questions I had and very kind. I also appreciate that she doesn't want to prescribe medicine unless necessary. I'm so grateful I found her.
Middletown, NJ – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is experienced, knowledgeable, and caring. She is the first doctor I've found that could help me manage my condition (depression and some other issues). She is like family.
Leslie in Shrewsbury Township, NJ – Jul 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is putting people that need help in financial spirals. I would be in a session for 5-10 minutes and be billed close to $200! This is unacceptable - she is not worried about her patients, just her bank account.
Giueseppe in Holmdel, NJ – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
I would never recommend this doctor to any of my friends/ family.
Middletown, NJ – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr Kolli has been so helpful in managing my medications and is very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her!
Belmar, NJ – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is a wonderful doctor. She's an active listener and provides the patient with tools for personal growth. Highly recommend her!
M.J. in Red Bank, NJ – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr Kolli is an amazing physician. Dr Kolli gave me my life back. I wasn't living my life before I met her I was just existing. I was suffering from horrible panic attacks and anxiety before I met her. Thanks to Dr Kolli I was able to travel over seas to Europe for 5 weeks with less than 3 months on treatment. I absolutely recommend Dr Kolli to anyone who needs help.
Grace in Long branch, NJ – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is an extremely warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is extremely easy to talk to and was incredibly successful with helping me to manage my anxiety during and after my pregnancy. She was also extremely respectful of our wishes to avoid medication during my pregnancy when providing care. My husband and I are so grateful for the excellent care she provided during such an important time in my life.
Neptune – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is a highly skilled, perceptive, and caring therapist. I first found Dr. Kolli when a relative, a psychologist himself, reviewed the information about psychiatrists in my vicinity. Impressed with her training and credentials, this relative encouraged me to make an appointment with Dr. Kolli. She creates a therapeutic relationship of complete trust and has been available to me at times of crisis at a moment’s notice.
Anonymous in Red Bank, NJ – Jun 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is the finest doctor that I have ever worked with; she is caring; professional; warm, and made me feel profoundly understood from our first session. Dr. Kolli has quite literally changed the quality of my life. It’s as if she has this alchemy of medical expertise and personal intuition, which has led me to make great strides in my mental health. I cannot recommend Dr. Kolli more highly.
Kerry in Red Bank, NJ – Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kolli?

With empathy, patience, and an approachable style, Kolli Psychiatric & Associates provides comprehensive and collaborative mental health services to...Read more

As a psychiatrist, Dr. Kolli specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental health and emotional problems. She works with clients of...Read more

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry