Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female

Dr. Kolli

Sireesha Kolli, MD, MPH

216 Maple Ave Red Bank, NJ 07701

Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Red Bank, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Drexel Univ Coll Of Med in 2004 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Kolli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kolli

4.5

Dr. Kolli?
Dr. Kolli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD
I have been seeing Dr. Kolli for years and see her therapist, Danielle, for myself and my kids see her other therapist Monique. It has been so great having a practice with both therapists and a psychiatrist and the collaboration has been wonderful! In the past, I felt like my treatment was so disjointed because my doctor and therapist never talked to each other. Now, when I walk in for an appointment with Dr. Kolli, I know she is aware of everything I have been working on in therapy. The group practice model has been wonderful for my family and I would never go back to seeing a therapist that isn't closely connected to a psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
I have been struggling with PMDD since my 20s. I have gone to gynecologists, therapists, and psychiatrists for years and never felt I was taken seriously. Dr. Kolli is the first person that I felt really listened to me and validated the suffering I would go through every month. She had me track my cycle and worked closely with my gynecologist to get me on the right track. I am no longer debilitated for 1 week every month and am functioning again. Her support and guidance gave me my life back. I can't recommend her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
I never thought I would be the kind of guy to go talk to a psychiatrist. I have a good job and a good family and I felt guilty for not feeling happy. After I confided in a friend, he insisted I give Dr. Kolli a call. That was three years ago and I have never looked back. Dr. Kolli has a way of guiding you with her thought provoking questions to find the answers within yourself. I have worked through things in my years of working with her and I am grateful that I was able to find someone as talented and caring as Dr. Kolli.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is the best psychiatrist ever. She is highly educated, intelligent, and truly connects with her patients to help them cultivate happy and fulfilling lives. She is attentive to the needs of each patient, and often times, she knows what you need before you are aware of what you need. She dervies creative solutions for each patient. Her passion is demonstrated by the effectiveness of her work. Her assistant Judy is also the best- she quickly responds and promptly attends to any request.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli and Elizabeth Bates are my lifesavers! They are compassionate, caring and professional while truly understanding the struggle of depression and anxiety. They sincerely want to help and made me feel like family…..not just another patient. I would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is the best psychiatrist. She listens to your needs and values your input in your own treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli approaches her work with compassion and intelligence. I always sense that she is listening closely, and her communications with me inspire significant trust. She combines a deep pharmacological knowledge with a lovely “bedside” manner, and I’m grateful for that. I sincerely appreciate the service that Dr, Kolli provides!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Both Dr Kolli and Elizabeth are very helpful, kind and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them. They actually care about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is an excellent clinician: responsive, insightful, and compassionate. She places a high priority on patient safety and well-being. My brother deals with mental illness and mental disability; she immediately put him at ease and carefully helped us resolve a medication compliance issue. She proactively coordinates with other members of my brother's health care team to ensure medication safety and optimal outcomes. She is extremely personable and a pleasure to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Dr. Kolli is fantastic. Not only does she have a very kind and easy to talk to personality- she has a comfortable office and is wonderful with children. She has helped our child more than we could have expected. We plan to be with her for a long time !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kolli?

With empathy, patience, and an approachable style, Kolli Psychiatric & Associates provides comprehensive and collaborative mental health services to children, teenagers, adults and their families. KPA has both psychiatry and a range of therapy options to best serve the needs of the surrounding communities.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

2004
Drexel Univ Coll Of Med

Dr. Kolli accepts

Dr. Kolli accepts the following insurance:

We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Dr. Kolli treats this condition more than 14% of her peers

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Kolli treats Psychiatric Diseases more than 14% of her peers

Dr. Kolli treats this condition more than 14% of her peers

Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Kolli performs Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback) more than 2% of her peers

Dr. Kolli performs this procedure more than 2% of her peers

Dr. Kolli's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)