Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Siraj Sayeed, MD
Dr. Siraj Sayeed, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Sayeed is affiliated with Forest Park Medical Center and Children's Hospital of San Antonio.

5510 Presidio Pkwy Ste 2401

San Antonio, TX 78249

Learn about Dr. Sayeed

See how frequently Dr. Sayeed performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Sayeed's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Joint - Varus Deformity
  • Knee Ligament Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus

• Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University Of Louisville
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Sayeed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sayeed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sayeed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sayeed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sayeed to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sayeed's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sayeed is fantastic! He is very knowledgeable, personable, and has excellent bedside manner. He has worked on my daughter's knees (she's a dancer) and has always made us feel good about the procedures needed. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sayeed is an excellent physician and I would trust his judgement with my family and friends. My surgery went amazing he has restored my life back to me and I cant thank him enough. He may be the most caring physician I have ever met. He also explained all of the treatment alternatives to me and gave me so much information for me to make a sound decision.
San Antonio, TX |
I recommend Dr. Sayeed to everyone I know who has an orthopedic problem. He is an excellent surgeon and a nice person.
in South Texas |
I noticed something no one has mentioned, there was no one else in the waiting room but myself; I don't know if that is by design but I found it a little odd for an orthopedic surgeon's office. Dr. Sayeed sort of explained things; I say that because I felt like he could have described things a bit more for a knee replacement, as well as outcomes, etc., plus he seemed a little rushed in the middle of the afternoon. Friends recommended him but I probably should've seen him as a second opinion.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have great respect and admiration for Dr Sayeed and his staff. He is a very busy doctor but when he is in the room with you, you are his only patient. He is thorough and explains the problem and what options you have. For instance: he did my shoulder replacement, first he showed me what they found in the MRI, then gave me my options the told me to go home, research it and then call with my decision. Chris, his nurse worked to get me into surgery as soon as possible. Excellent experience!
in San Antonio, TX |
Poor doctor...he only care about seniors only.
in Fair Oaks Ranch, TX |
Dr. Sated is a wonderful Doctor. His bedside and office demeanor is phenomenal. Rarely have I seen a Doctor that is so caring and definitely interested in your well being. Dr. Sayeed did a total shoulder replacement for me in June of 2016. I had a very speedy recovery and very pleased with my outcome. I am scheduled this month for knee surgery and in March for the other knee. I totally expect everything to be the same outcome as my shoulder. He is great. Give him a call!!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sayeed is professional, courteous, and easy to talk to. I saw him for a rotator cuff tear. He explained all options and never tried to convince me one way or another on what course of action to take. I tried conservative treatment for a year and then had the surgery. This was the first surgery I ever had. The doctor and staff made this a very smooth and stress free process. I had surgery in June, followed all instructions for post operative care and am now back to full function. Very happy!
San Antonio, TX |
Doctor Sayeed took the time to bring up my knee MRI and show me exactly what he was looking at to determine what action if any needed to be taken. He was very honest letting me know that for my particular situation surgery at that particular time was not needed. I had experience knee lock up once with little pain on and off 9 months before seeing the Dr. Since no surgery was needed, I leave room for an extra star for a future surgical review. Of course I hope that day never comes!
San Antonio, TX |
I am a 70 yr old man. I was told I needed a complete right knee replacement due to severe arthritis. I called his office on Monday and had an appointment by the end of the week. After x-rays and exam, he agreed I needed the knee replacement. It's been five weeks since my surgery. With physical therapy I am walking quite well with a cane. I find him very professional, informative , and up to date with his surgical techniques .
in San Antonio, TX |
Saw Dr Sayeed with my wife & this Dr didn't listen to this new patient. I was totally disappointed with his attitude, disrespect, and self conceded ego. I was in his office no longer than a minute when he suddenly came to the conclusion that my hip pain was mild based on ex-rays only. I never had a chance to speak nor did he seem interested in what was my issues or pain tolerance. I have to live with my pain not him. He kept telling me..do u know who i am? who i am? Extremely disappointed.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent doc, caring, impeccable skills. Pleasure to go to someone who knows what he is doing! His staff is wonderful also.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sayeed has a great bed side manner, cared about my concerns, and got me back to work pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Sayeed. I had another surgeon do a repair previously that failed and Dr. Sayeed was able to fix it. I am very happy with my new knee. His office is top notch, and clean, and provides a great healing atmosphere.
in Depoe Bay, OR |
This orthopedist sets the standard in bedside care, orthopedic skill, patient-centered thoughtfulness and overall professional medical experience you will ever see with a doc. Dr. Sayeed presents to you his state of the art information on treating your illness/injury with such professional delivery, he makes you feel totally at ease in his care, he goes to great lengths to care for his patients, educate them and cares for families like no other physician I've ever met.
in Gonzales, TX |
From the first meeting with Dr. Sayeed I knew i was in good hands. Dr. Sayeed answered all my questions and put my worries at ease. He was very professional and understanding to my specific needs. The whole process before, during and after surgery was handled by office staff and Dr. Sayeed with the best care I could have wanted. I wish I had my hip replacement sooner it has been a great experience.
in San Antonio, TX |
My primary care doctor, R. Reyes, recommended Dr. Sayeed to me when I was in need of a hip replacement. I was a new patient for him. He was the ONE surgeon who had concurred with me that I needed this surgery. 2 prior surgeons decided I didn't need it. Dr. Sayeed explained what was involved and showed me the model of the new hip. He was patient, kind, and very knowledgeable about this procedure. He put me right at ease. He had done many successful replacements.
I went to see Dr. Sayeed after having seen a few other Orthopedic Surgeons, and I am ever so happy that I did. My left shoulder and elbow had been killing me. I could barely lift my arm and the elbow was so bad that simple movements would cause excruciating pain. Other surgeons kept insisting on an aggressive treatment involving surgery without explaining much of anything about why i needed it or what were the repercussions of such a surgery. You can imagine that even being in such pain i resist
in Devine, TX |
Dr. Sayeed knows what he is doing. I suffered with pain in both rotator cuffs for a long time. Dr. Sayeed performed surgery on my right arm and after six months, I feel great. I am going to have surgery on my left rotator cuff in a few weeks. I feel totally confident that I will have the same results on my left arm. Dr. Sayeed's and his staff are great. They answer any question you may have.
Have you seen Dr. Siraj Sayeed, MD?
Are you Dr. Sayeed?