Dr. Sionne George, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Duke Primary Care 1352 Mebane Oaks Rd Mebane, NC 27302 Get Directions
Dr. Sionne George, MD
Dr. Sionne George, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mebane, NC. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. George is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center and Duke University Hospital.

Dr. George's Care Philosophy

I am a board-certified family medicine physician who was born in the Caribbean namely %"America's Paradise%" St. Thomas United States Virgin Islands. I gravitated towards the field of family medicine. I discovered that I enjoyed working in the outpatient setting early in my medical career along with serving under-served populations. I fell in love with the continuity of care providing compassion and understanding teamwork and communication that family medicine encompasses. I chose Duke because I wanted to be part of an academic program and loved the patient population. In my current position I am passionate about primary care and prevention pediatrics adolescent medicine chronic disease management providing health care to under-served populations and performing minor office procedures. I am a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine and the North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians. In my spare time I enjoy traveling venturing to new restaurants going to the movies shopping and spending time with family and friends. I am engaged to be married in August 2014.

Dr. George's Experience

See how Dr. George's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. George

Dr. George accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. George is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. George has admitting privileges.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. George to family and friends
4.2
based on 5 total reviews
Dr. George's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Sionne George, MD?
Are you Dr. George?

Compare Dr. George

Dr. George's Care Philosophy

Dr. George's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. George's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. George does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2006

Duke University Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. George does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.