Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD

Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 56

Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Nasri-Chenijani has more experience with Endocrine Surgical Procedures and "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures" than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities MountainView Hospital and Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nasri-Chenijani to book an appointment.

Lubritz & Nasri, PLLC

Lubritz & Nasri, PLLC3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 340 Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

4.1

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (159)
  • Explained conditions well (158)
  • Listened & answered questions (156)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (46)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (35)
  • Appointment was rushed (34)
Very professional and informative. Staff is amazing and helpful. Procedure went well with minimum scaring, minimal pain.
Sally Nakamoto – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr Nasri performed my thyroidectomy, Nov 2019. He is a good surgeon but unfortunately he wasn't the right one for me. I was diagnosed with Papillary Thyroid Cancer. The cancer was more aggressive than ultrasound or CT scan suggested and he was unprepared to perform the appropriate surgery. It was way beyond his capabilities. 4 months later I complained to Dr Nasri that I was having difficulty breathing, swallowing and hoarseness and sadly he didn't listen to me. The microscopic cancer that had not been removed had grown. I ended up in the ER at UMC whereby I met Dr Robert Wang, also an otolaryngologist.... If only I had met Dr Wang prior to my surgery. I am now in the care of Dr Wang and Dr Obara (a medical oncologist). I am now going through immunotherapy.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Wan't the Right Surgeon for Me – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr. Nasri's office staff is helpful and kind. Dr. Nasri is precise, straight forward, and thorough. Going into my surgery on my vocal cords, Dr. Nasri took the time to ensure I was comfortable, answered all of my questions, and was very clear on what to expect before and after surgery.
Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
The BEST! Fortunate to have him here in Las Vegas. Physician Par Excellence!!
Sidney Pastor – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
I sincerely thank you Dr. Nasri for being the BEST ENT specialist Doctor that I’ve ever had! Thank You for all you do for me & for countless others! Also want to thank all of your staff who are always kind, courteous & professional! I give thanks every night that I’m under the care of a compassionate, kind & exceptionally talented Doctor! Please know that you’re very appreciated by me! Thank You Dr. Nasri!
Colleen L – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Both my husband and I see Dr. Nasri. He is amazing! He is great with his patients and spends as much time as needed with you to get all questions answered and also just to get to know you. You are not just a number to him! You can tell he truly cares about his patients! I would recommend him to anyone!
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
I was diagnosed with Papillary Thyroid Cancer in April 2020 my Endocrinologist referred me to see Dr. Nasri. On my consultation Dr. Nasri examined me and reviewed by biopsy from my Endo. Dr. Nasri suggested that I have a total thyroidectomy and explained the the different scenarios of a total thyroidectomy from a partial. My surgery was scheduled for a month later. Due to my cancer spreading to different locations in my neck Dr. Nasri initially thought he would be making two separate incisions in my neck to get the cancer. Fortunately, he was able to get all the cancer from one incision. I feel fortunate that I had Dr. Nasri as my surgeon, and he did an amazing job. I thought Dr. Nasri and his staff were polite and friendly.
Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
So far my experience has been not that great I was referred here by another doctor First off I waited 2 hours past my appointment time to be seen. There was a few people I was sitting next to in the waiting room that had appointments after my scheduled time and we’re called back before me ( I asked what there appointment time was ) I even asked the receptionist when am I being called back because these people were scheduled after me All she kept saying was “you’re next “ then again another person after me was called back, I felt like since I was the new patient I was there just for a consultation I was pushed back. When I finally got called back the assistant didn’t even apologize for how long I’ve been waiting or apologize how late they have been running behind , she was unfriendly and had the “so what” attitude , Which is very rude and unprofessional !!!!!!!! I work in the healthcare field for most of my life and I know customer service is a HUGE deal .
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Low wait times. Kind Receptionists. Detailed diagnosis. Everything you want from a Doctor! Dr. Nasri has cured me and I highly recommend him and his Staff!!!
Egan – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr Nasri did my Neck surgery over 3 yrs ago & recently diagnosed my GERD & then referred me to a Great Gastroenterologist. Dr Nasri is all business sprinkled with Kindness & Warmth Every Visit. The Surgery performed was Superb-NOT ONE Scar!!! He is the Absolute BEST on the Planet! Words could Never describe my Gratitude to Him!! His staff is also Wonderful! Dr Nasri is Awesome!!!!
Denise O-McGuinn, APRN – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
waited 6 months for appointment. The staff and the doctor were very rude. I was informed that the doctor was not just an ENT but specialized in surgery cases. if this is true why would my insurance company refer me to him. Told me I needed a sleep study test even if I had one a year ago. 2 days before my follow up they called to inform me that since I never went for my sleep test we would have to reschedule. They never sent a request to my insurance and I even called the company that does the sleep study and asked if they tried calling me. The doctor office totally lied....never again
May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
My wife had an appointment today 3/24/2020.It was her first appointment with Dr.Narsi. I'm taking the time to express my thanks for the care she was given. She stated he was thorough, caring and a rare truly professional. If my wife felt this way I'd be remiss if I didn't say thank you.
Sheldon Wagner for Rhoda Wagner – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Worst and rudest doctor ever and terrible terrible office staff. Go see a doctor who cares.
Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr. Nasri's extensive knowledge in his field is unparalleled. He is an exceptional surgeon and takes excellent care of his patients before, during, and after surgery. Sometimes it takes two hours to see him in his office, but it truly worth it.
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr. Nasri is awesome! I can breath! What a feeling...Had severly deviated septum, waking up in the middle of the night, couldnt breath, nasal sprays, nothing helped. Couple days after the surgery.OMG! What a difference! The Doc Rocks!!!
Mike Armand – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Very grateful to have Dr Nasri as my surgeon,he performed thyroid surgery for me and the whole experience was great excellent because of his kwledge,his professionalism and caring. He take care of his pattients as if you where the only one. He gives you the confidence you need when facing the decision to have surgery. Surgery that can have many complications or is not guarante to work. But because is done by him ,everything will be fine. I can’t thank him enough.I would recommend him at 100 %. When people comment he is the best surgeon in LV in his field ,better believe it. ,because he is.
Graciela in Las Vegas, NV – May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr. Nasri is the best! He is a no-nonsense surgeon who exceeded my expectations. He has high standards and expectations of his office staff, hospital staff and patients. Office wait time are long but well worth the wait. I had total confidence in his abilities every step of the way. He and his staff provided well written instructions and guidance.
Diana M in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr. Nasri is a genius, but he is also caring, more than any other in his field. HIs expertise and insights lead us to discover a mental illness and other severe problems with my husband. I can truly say that indirectly he saved my husband's life. I have never experienced a consultation with any practitioner with this kind of knowledge and with the kind of speed his mind works. No one can help but being impressed by his courtesy, care, and perhaps because of his intelligence, he is also humble.
Elizabeth in NV – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Dr Nasari may be a great doctor but that is something I’ll never know. Because I told one of his office staff I was an unhappy client he threw me out of his office. He said, “If you’re unhappy go see another E-N-T doctor! I don’t want unhappy clients.” He never bothered to ask me what I was unhappy about nor did he care! As a professional doctor, he should have taken the time to find out what the problem was and what he could do to solve it. I’ll never recommend him nor would I want to!
Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
AWESOME DOCTOR He did my thyroid surgery, no complications, can hardly see the scar after only 3 months. Dr. Nasri totally prepared me for the surgery and post op no surprises. Highly recommend him. His staff was very helpful whenever I called.
L.C. in las Vegas, NV – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nasri-Chenijani?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Frequently Treated by Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Nasri-Chenijani treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Nasri-Chenijani treats other conditions, please contact the office at (702) 804-4729.

Endocrine Surgical Procedures

Endocrine surgeons treat conditions affecting the adrenal glands, pancreas, parathyroid and thyroid through procedures including tumor removal, organ resection or removal, and the Whipple procedure.Compare with other Endocrine Surgical Procedures specialists.

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani is experienced in the area of Endocrine Surgical Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 7 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High
Frequency

"Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures"

Ear, nose and throat care surgeons treat conditions affecting those areas through procedures such as tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy (ear tubes), and sinus surgery.Compare with other "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures" specialists.

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani is experienced in the area of "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures". See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

• Acute Laryngitis
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Broken Nose
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Brow Lift
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endocrine Surgical Procedure
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Snoring
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(725) 241-0251Find providers who accept this insurance

At Lubritz & Nasri, we provide each patient with the highest quality of care for your ear, nose and throat conditions. From allergies to sleep apnea to...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat