Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD

Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
154 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • WellPoint

At Lubritz & Nasri, we provide each patient with the highest quality of care for your ear, nose and throat conditions. From allergies to sleep apnea to ear infections, we offer treatment and care options to alleviate or eliminate your symptoms, allowing you to continue enjoying your favorite activities.Read more

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Experience

See how Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nasri-Chenijani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nasri-Chenijani to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Performance
in Sunmerlin ,Nv |
I would like to say that Dr. Nasri is a fantastic doctor and he is very welcoming and kind. However there is any employee at his office that shouldn't ever be allowed to speak with customers yet alone her other co-workers. Shawna was rude snappy and quite honestly a complete mess. The way she treats her coworkers is not only unprofessional but a disgrace to that office. How she is still even employed shocks me. This is not the first time I have noticed her horrid behavior. What a shame.
Las Vegas, NV |
I was referred to Dr. Nasri by my endocrinologist after having a thyroid biopsy and getting a questionable result. He performed a minimally invasive total thyroidectomy and a central modified neck dissection. It ended up being cancer but Dr. Nasri was through and removed all of it. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to others.
Henderson, NV |
Dr Nasri does a very complete diagnosis . He explains treatment plans both pros and cons, very honest with you, tells you what to expect and what he expects of you..This is the second Dr, I saw for the same problem, the first Dr referred me to him and I wish I would have gone to Dr Nasri first.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I feel his knowledge and skills are excellent. He takes his time with you, educates you in your condition. Explains treatment plan well. He does all he can to improve your quality of life. If I have a wait, it doesn't bother me as I know he is the best and not rushing through his patients. Other doctors highly recommend him. He strives in excellent care. No you can not just buy those awards on his wall! I can't believe someone would say that. He deserves every one of them.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri is a rock star doctor. I had been suffering from sinus issues for years and finally decided to see what could be done. Dr. Nasri diagnosed me with severe chronic sinusitis and explained to me in detail what the issue was and how to correct with surgery. I had my surgery a year ago and WOW what a difference. One of the big differences is my sleep apnea improved so I could lower pressure on my CPAP. Dr. Nasri really made a huge difference in my life and I am grateful.
in Las Vegas |
Dr. Nasri is one of the best doctors in his field. You can tell he knows his discipline and has in depth knowledge and expertise when it comes to ENT matters. I have been seeing Dr. Nasri for many years for rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. He performed nasal surgery on me in 2009 that was successful and improved many of my symptoms. I would highly recommend him to anyone with an ENT concern and it is my understanding that he is highly regarded by other doctors in the field here in Las Vegas,.
Henderson, NV. |
Easy to talk to; listens.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri's skill and knowledge have completely changed the quality of my life. I had an 80% blockage of both sinus passages from a previously broken nose, resulting in years of migraines, sinus and bronchial infections. In July 2016 he performed surgery to correct this default and sinoplasty to clear sinuses. Amazing results with very little discomfort. Thank you Dr. Nasri!
in Las Vegas, NV |
This doctor and his staff are tremendous. I am now breathing at a normal rate after having my deviated septum corrected. The doctor is highly efficient like his office staff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am so grateful to Dr. Nasri for dedication to his craft and his amazing skill. It ended up that both my Thyroid and one Parathyroid had to be removed. He made sure that I was healthy enough for the surgery and that he had every bit of information at hand. His standards and thoroughness saved me from having the parathyroid overlooked and be left to face a second surgery. I flew to NYC a week after surgery and my scar is barely there. I am so thankful to this man for giving me my life back!
Las Vegas NV |
Refuses to see a patient if they don't sign away their right to a malpractice trial. Beware this and any doctor that tries to take away your rights.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri Always makes sure I understand everything, he's caring and goes above and beyond in quality of care before and after surgery. I am very impressed at his skills and knowledge. Best Surgeon in Las Vegas. 5 stars
in Las Vegas, NV |
VERY smart Dr. with a very professional manner. Not a chatty Kathy like some, just focused in on how he can help you and your problem. After helping me with my thyroid problem, I knew that was where I would take my daughter for her terrible sinus trouble and deviated septum. She took antibiotics with all other Dr's for years, he performed a surgery to help all her woes! He is the best like his awards tell you, & staff getting my appointments together for scans and follow-ups is so helpful! *****
in Las Vegas NV |
I am so happy to have been referred to this doctor. He removed my thyroid and all the cancer. He is the Best!!! Saved my life! I would recommend him for his expertise and his caring nature.
in Las Vegas, NV 89149 |
Have just visited this Doctor this week , found him to be very professional and to the point . I don't like Doctors wasting my time and I don't like wasting theirs , so he is not trying to sell you the latest fad that the pharmaceutical companies are pushing !
Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with Dr.Nasri has been the best care from a wonderful person. Dr. Nasri performed surgery on my throat to remove a mass, it was successful and I was not fearful because he has a very good bed side manner and of course a person that loves his work and has the stamina of a 20 year old. If I could do anything more I would give him 6 stars. My wife has also had surgery on her nose by Dr.Nasari and was very happy in regards to the outcome. please count this as 2 votes 5 star please.
Las Vegas, NV |
After having one surgery with Dr Nasri, I was so satisfied with him and his staff that i decided to have my tonsils taken out as well. Dr Nasri is very efficient, very knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. His staff is just as excellent. All the girls in the office know what they are doing and are extremely pleasant well.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri is all business but in a good way. He cares and takes the time to explain what you need to know about your health issues. During my stay at the hospital for surgery, the entire hospital staff would comment that he was one of the best doctors and surgeons they worked with, which made me feel very confident in his abilities.
in Las Vegas, NV |
This was the most arrogent man (Dr ) that I have ever met in my 50 yrs in medicine ,He did not explain nor answer questions. ,He came in the room like a prima donna and fulfilled the role. After not answering questions and talking down to me. I decided my respect and time is more valuable then his arrogence with that I told him so and left the room ,never to go back,,He has no manner in how to talk with patients,,As far as all those pictures on the wall "top Docter".anyone can order them.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Nasri is the best thyroid surgeon in Las Vegas. I had a total thyroidectomy and many things can go wrong, so you don't want just anyone doing this. I never waited long for appt. Staff is pleasant enough, considering they work in a tight small office, but are very efficient and answer the phones & my questions immediately. He runs a tight ship, so he's very efficient & his staff reflects that. Every employee raved about him at summerlin hosp, & said they love his patients cuz no complications
in Las Vegas, NV |
I suffered from Graves' Disease & Hyperthyroidism since May 2015. I would strongly recommend Dr. Sina Nasri. He performed my thyroidectomy on June 30 2016. It went exceptionally well! I had a sore throat due to the breathing tube but it only lasted 3 days. My voice was weak the first day but gradually got better & clearer as the days passed. After a week my voice was back to normal. My scar was 1 inch long. He was able to preserve my vocal nerves & vocal nerves. He's preeminent at what he does!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am so grateful to Dr. Nasri for his excellent assessment, surgery and curing my Hyperparathyroidism. I feel great! Dr. Nasri's confidence is infectious, his brilliance obvious and his pleasant friendly manner, makes it wonderful to trust him with my continued health.
in Las Vegas ,nv |
Dr. Nasri impressed me on my 1st visit even w the very long wait! He seemed to know everything dn to his insur. /costs. thyroidectomy ! His billing office is not knowledgable! I over pd for surgery . The dr. said we refund you if insur. covers more. My ins. Did cover & I received expl of benefits . No refund was sent I called them & I quote you have pending office visit co pay charge, they would send difference after. I agreed ! Then I received ck. later a threading bill of less then refund !
in Reno, NV |
We waited 2 1/2 hours then were told our referral and biopsy results was not received by our other Dr. It had been sent it a month prior.They misfiled it. While waiting(3hrs now) We said we hope the Dr. is better then his office staff. My son said mom maybe this is a sign not to see this Dr. I said lets wait and see We talked about how rude the staff was and long we waited.The Dr.listened to our conversation thru the intercom.Repeated what we said. Invasion of privacy! I would never go back!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I saw Dr Nasri yesterday whom I was referred to by Dr N Vernetti. I was very impressed with his knowledge of what was going on with me especially since it was my first visit with him. He knew exactly what was going on with my Parathyroid and did a very thorough exam. He explained in detail what would have to be done through surgery and answered all of my questions thoroughly. He really knows his stuff and is very caring. he and his staff work great together. I would definitely recommend him.....
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've been coming to see Dr. Nasri for over a year. He is thorough and consistent with communication, confident, and caring. He recommended surgery for my severe and chronic sinusitis. I had the procedure done, and it was life changing. It is important to note that wait times at his office can be lengthy. However, I don't mind it at all; he's worth the wait. I just bring a book.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Poor time spend and explain the issue poor confidence with me
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri ! Consummate professional truly dedicated to excellence resulting in one of the best decisions I've ever made. An artist in his field, I'm so happy to be enjoying the results of a closed rhinoplasty done to perfection. I highly recommend him, you'll be in safe hands.
in N. Las vegas Nevada |
Doctor Nasir is the best Dr. I have ever had in my life of 74 years. I think this says it all.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great, the best Dr I've ever had and he's mastered his expertise
in Henderson, NV |
Brilliant doctor who knows his stuff...I trust him with my life!
in Las Vegas, NV |
The office staff is a bit harsh, but once you get checked in and get back with Dr. Nasri its well worth the wait. I feel extremely lucky that Dr. Nasri is the one that removed my thyroid. I haven't had any trouble and my surgery scar couldn't be better.
Have you seen Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Are you Dr. Nasri-Chenijani?

Compare Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Nasri-Chenijani at Lubritz & Nasri, PLLC.

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Broken Nose
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Completed in 1996

University of Maryland

• Farsi
  • Persian

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nasri-Chenijani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Brow Lift
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Endocrine Surgical Procedure
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy