Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD

Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male | 52 years old

At Lubritz & Nasri, we provide each patient with the highest quality of care for your ear, nose and throat conditions. From allergies to sleep apnea to ear infections, we offer treatment and care options to alleviate or eliminate your symptoms, allowing you to continue enjoying your favorite activities.Read more

Lubritz & Nasri, PLLC.

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nasri-Chenijani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nasri-Chenijani to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Nasri-Chenijani
Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (132)
in Las Vegas, NV 89149 |
Have just visited this Doctor this week , found him to be very professional and to the point . I don't like Doctors wasting my time and I don't like wasting theirs , so he is not trying to sell you the latest fad that the pharmaceutical companies are pushing !
Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with Dr.Nasri has been the best care from a wonderful person. Dr. Nasri performed surgery on my throat to remove a mass, it was successful and I was not fearful because he has a very good bed side manner and of course a person that loves his work and has the stamina of a 20 year old. If I could do anything more I would give him 6 stars. My wife has also had surgery on her nose by Dr.Nasari and was very happy in regards to the outcome. please count this as 2 votes 5 star please.
Las Vegas, NV |
After having one surgery with Dr Nasri, I was so satisfied with him and his staff that i decided to have my tonsils taken out as well. Dr Nasri is very efficient, very knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. His staff is just as excellent. All the girls in the office know what they are doing and are extremely pleasant well.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri is all business but in a good way. He cares and takes the time to explain what you need to know about your health issues. During my stay at the hospital for surgery, the entire hospital staff would comment that he was one of the best doctors and surgeons they worked with, which made me feel very confident in his abilities.
in Las Vegas, NV |
This was the most arrogent man (Dr ) that I have ever met in my 50 yrs in medicine ,He did not explain nor answer questions. ,He came in the room like a prima donna and fulfilled the role. After not answering questions and talking down to me. I decided my respect and time is more valuable then his arrogence with that I told him so and left the room ,never to go back,,He has no manner in how to talk with patients,,As far as all those pictures on the wall "top Docter".anyone can order them.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Nasri is the best thyroid surgeon in Las Vegas. I had a total thyroidectomy and many things can go wrong, so you don't want just anyone doing this. I never waited long for appt. Staff is pleasant enough, considering they work in a tight small office, but are very efficient and answer the phones & my questions immediately. He runs a tight ship, so he's very efficient & his staff reflects that. Every employee raved about him at summerlin hosp, & said they love his patients cuz no complications
in Las Vegas, NV |
I suffered from Graves' Disease & Hyperthyroidism since May 2015. I would strongly recommend Dr. Sina Nasri. He performed my thyroidectomy on June 30 2016. It went exceptionally well! I had a sore throat due to the breathing tube but it only lasted 3 days. My voice was weak the first day but gradually got better & clearer as the days passed. After a week my voice was back to normal. My scar was 1 inch long. He was able to preserve my vocal nerves & vocal nerves. He's preeminent at what he does!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am so grateful to Dr. Nasri for his excellent assessment, surgery and curing my Hyperparathyroidism. I feel great! Dr. Nasri's confidence is infectious, his brilliance obvious and his pleasant friendly manner, makes it wonderful to trust him with my continued health.
in Las Vegas ,nv |
Dr. Nasri impressed me on my 1st visit even w the very long wait! He seemed to know everything dn to his insur. /costs. thyroidectomy ! His billing office is not knowledgable! I over pd for surgery . The dr. said we refund you if insur. covers more. My ins. Did cover & I received expl of benefits . No refund was sent I called them & I quote you have pending office visit co pay charge, they would send difference after. I agreed ! Then I received ck. later a threading bill of less then refund !
in Reno, NV |
We waited 2 1/2 hours then were told our referral and biopsy results was not received by our other Dr. It had been sent it a month prior.They misfiled it. While waiting(3hrs now) We said we hope the Dr. is better then his office staff. My son said mom maybe this is a sign not to see this Dr. I said lets wait and see We talked about how rude the staff was and long we waited.The Dr.listened to our conversation thru the intercom.Repeated what we said. Invasion of privacy! I would never go back!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I saw Dr Nasri yesterday whom I was referred to by Dr N Vernetti. I was very impressed with his knowledge of what was going on with me especially since it was my first visit with him. He knew exactly what was going on with my Parathyroid and did a very thorough exam. He explained in detail what would have to be done through surgery and answered all of my questions thoroughly. He really knows his stuff and is very caring. he and his staff work great together. I would definitely recommend him.....
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've been coming to see Dr. Nasri for over a year. He is thorough and consistent with communication, confident, and caring. He recommended surgery for my severe and chronic sinusitis. I had the procedure done, and it was life changing. It is important to note that wait times at his office can be lengthy. However, I don't mind it at all; he's worth the wait. I just bring a book.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Poor time spend and explain the issue poor confidence with me
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nasri ! Consummate professional truly dedicated to excellence resulting in one of the best decisions I've ever made. An artist in his field, I'm so happy to be enjoying the results of a closed rhinoplasty done to perfection. I highly recommend him, you'll be in safe hands.
in N. Las vegas Nevada |
Doctor Nasir is the best Dr. I have ever had in my life of 74 years. I think this says it all.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great, the best Dr I've ever had and he's mastered his expertise
in Henderson, NV |
Brilliant doctor who knows his stuff...I trust him with my life!
in Las Vegas, NV |
The office staff is a bit harsh, but once you get checked in and get back with Dr. Nasri its well worth the wait. I feel extremely lucky that Dr. Nasri is the one that removed my thyroid. I haven't had any trouble and my surgery scar couldn't be better.
Have you seen Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani, MD?
Are you Dr. Nasri-Chenijani?

Compare Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Nasri-Chenijani at Lubritz & Nasri, PLLC.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Broken Nose
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Brow Lift
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Endocrine Surgical Procedure
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Yale University

Completed in 1995

Stanford University Medical Center

Completed in 1996

University of Maryland

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Persian

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nasri-Chenijani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Nasri-Chenijani

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Nasri-Chenijani's Care Philosophy