Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD

Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Spring Hill, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Sidhu is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital, Bayfront Health Brooksville and Bayfront Health Spring Hill .

Premier Medical Care

4428 Commercial Way

Spring Hill, FL 34606

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sidhu

Respect, understanding and empathy. These are the cornerstones of my belief in how I would wish myself and my family to be treated and this is how I treat my patients. I see my role as the personal advisor and first line medical resource for my patients. I am there to address all your medical problems and questions. I believe in educating my patients and forming a partnership to deal with simple to serious medical problems. My role is to guide you through the complex medical system to get the best care possible. It is too easy to become a pawn in the medical industry. When needed I refer patients to trusted medical colleagues in the appropriate specialty but maintain over sight and coordination of the care. Above all I consider myself successful when I can guide my patients to make healthy choices and life style changes to prevent or minimize their medical problems and maintain a good quality of life. It gives me great satisfaction when my patients quit smoking or I am able to reduce their medications because they have lost weight and are exercising.

Video

Dr. Sidhu's Experience

Dr. Sidhu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Acute Bronchitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bladder Infection
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Back Pain
  • Depression
  • Diverticulitis
  • Drug Abuse
  • Emphysema
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pneumonia
  • Primary Hypertension
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Weakness

• Caritas Carney Hosp Tufts University Sch of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Berkshire Mc-U Mass Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

• Best presentation at American College of Physicians, Massachusetts Scientific meeting, 1992

Dr. Sidhu has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Sidhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sidhu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sidhu to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Sidhu's Performance
in Spring Hill, Florida |
I've been seeing Dr. Sidhu for 2 years. I'm a 50 yr old woman with the basic issues that accompany middle age. While I sometimes have a longish wait, Dr. Sidhu spends more time w/me than any previous doctors I've visited. She treats me as an adult & is open to & knowlegable about most alternative medicines I use or wish to try. I've since referred my mother & 2 friends and they all like her as much as I do! Small office, friendly staff, worth the wait ??
in Spring Hill, FL |
She did not listen empathetically to my concerns as her patient and even ridiculed me. She has a know it all attitude.
Spring Hill, FL |
Dr Sidhu's office is one of the cleanest offices I have been to. I had been suffering from bouts of very annoying fatigue that interfered with my work so at the recommendation of a friend I made an appointment to see Dr Sidhu. Dr Sidhu asked a lot of questions, ordered some tests and then when the results came she prescribed some medication which I now take and I am happy to say that I have a lot more energy now. I would highly recommend Dr Sidhu for her caring demeanor and acumen.
in Spring Hill, Florida |
I have a chronic illness that my previous physician was not managing properly. I ended up leaving their practice and visiting Dr. Sidhu. The office staff was very friendly and they actually cared about what I was saying. The doctor spent extra time with me and addressed all of my concerns that my previous physician ignored. Dr. Sidhu is the best doctor I have had so far in the past 13 years.
in Spring Hill, FL |
She is very caring and understanding of patients needs. We also found her very knowledgeable and appreciate that she took the needed time to discuss our cases with us. Her advice was very helpful with our over all health issues.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Excellent Manner and Care....Medical Assistant. Jen is a Five Star Caring Staff Member
in Spring Hill, FL |
The Dr is amazing always has time for you.
Have you seen Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
Are you Dr. Sidhu?

Visit Dr. Sidhu

Dr. Sidhu accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Sidhu has admitting privileges