Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD

Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Spring Hill, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, and more.

Premier Medical Care

4428 Commercial Way

Spring Hill, FL 34606

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sidhu

Video

Dr. Sidhu's Experience

Dr. Sidhu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Sidhu "Respect, understanding and empathy. These are the cornerstones of my belief in how I would wish myself and my family to be treated and this is how I treat my patients. I see my role as the personal advisor and first line medical resource for my patients. I am there to address all your medical problems and questions. I believe in educating my patients and forming a partnership to deal with simple to serious medical problems. My role is to guide you through the complex medical system to get the best care possible. It is too easy to become a pawn in the medical industry. When needed I refer patients to trusted medical colleagues in the appropriate specialty but maintain over sight and coordination of the care. Above all I consider myself successful when I can guide my patients to make healthy choices and life style changes to prevent or minimize their medical problems and maintain a good quality of life. It gives me great satisfaction when my patients quit smoking or I am able to reduce their medications because they have lost weight and are exercising."

• Preventive Medicine

• Caritas Carney Hosp Tufts University Sch Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Berkshire Mc-U Mass Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

• Best presentation at American College of Physicians, Massachusetts Scientific meeting, 1992

Dr. Sidhu has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Sidhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sidhu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sidhu

4.1

19.51219512195122%

Dr. Sidhu?
Dr. Sidhu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD
She pushes a Vegan Diet.She ridiculed my Scleroderma Specialist in New York,who was awarded the Number 1 Scleroderma Dr.in 2017.She told me my pain was all in my head.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
Dr. Sidhu uses a great approach to medicine. If you are looking for somebody who will offer alternatives to pills, Dr. Sidhu is the way to go. I love that she doesn't just write a bunch of prescriptions for your ailments but instead looks at your lifestyle and formulates a plan based on that. Not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
14 years ago my wife and I moved into the Spring Hill area. One day she wasn't feeling well so she called Dr. Sidhu's office made an appointment . Dr Sidhu was able to see her the same day; I went along with my wife and was so impressed that I have been seeing her every since. For the guys out...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Sidhu for 2 years. I'm a 50 yr old woman with the basic issues that accompany middle age. While I sometimes have a longish wait, Dr. Sidhu spends more time w/me than any previous doctors I've visited. She treats me as an adult & is open to & knowlegable about most alternative...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
She did not listen empathetically to my concerns as her patient and even ridiculed me. She has a know it all attitude.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sidhu?