Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD

Internal Medicine •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Spring Hill, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. She specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, and more.

More Internists at Premier Medical Care

Dr. Sidhu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sidhu

4.2

Dr. Sidhu?
Dr. Sidhu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD
Dr. Sidhu takes the time to explain things you don't understand. She is very caring & professional. I am very happy with her. The staff was very helpful & made me feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
The best Dr I could have found for my elderly mother. She takes her time, cares and her staff are all wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sidhu for well over a decade. She does indeed listen patiently and has always shown deep compassion and concern for my ailments. Any and all of my issues have been not only acknowledged but addressed, administered to, and followed up to a mutual satisfactory conclusion. I have never left her office feeling frustrated. Both she and her husband, Dr. Banwatt, are very intelligent, highly professional physicians and I know I’m in excellent hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
She pushes a Vegan Diet.She ridiculed my Scleroderma Specialist in New York,who was awarded the Number 1 Scleroderma Dr.in 2017.She told me my pain was all in my head.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
Dr. Sidhu uses a great approach to medicine. If you are looking for somebody who will offer alternatives to pills, Dr. Sidhu is the way to go. I love that she doesn't just write a bunch of prescriptions for your ailments but instead looks at your lifestyle and formulates a plan based on that. Not to say she won't write a presciption if it's needed. We need more physicians like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
14 years ago my wife and I moved into the Spring Hill area. One day she wasn't feeling well so she called Dr. Sidhu's office made an appointment . Dr Sidhu was able to see her the same day; I went along with my wife and was so impressed that I have been seeing her every since. For the guys out there, she is not only a great ladies doctor, but also a great doctor for men. I wish that all of my doctors had her listening skills. I would rate Dr. Sidhu and her staff a 10 in all areas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Sidhu for 2 years. I'm a 50 yr old woman with the basic issues that accompany middle age. While I sometimes have a longish wait, Dr. Sidhu spends more time w/me than any previous doctors I've visited. She treats me as an adult & is open to & knowlegable about most alternative medicines I use or wish to try. I've since referred my mother & 2 friends and they all like her as much as I do! Small office, friendly staff, worth the wait ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
She did not listen empathetically to my concerns as her patient and even ridiculed me. She has a know it all attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
Dr Sidhu's office is one of the cleanest offices I have been to. I had been suffering from bouts of very annoying fatigue that interfered with my work so at the recommendation of a friend I made an appointment to see Dr Sidhu. Dr Sidhu asked a lot of questions, ordered some tests and then when the results came she prescribed some medication which I now take and I am happy to say that I have a lot more energy now. I would highly recommend Dr Sidhu for her caring demeanor and acumen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?
I have a chronic illness that my previous physician was not managing properly. I ended up leaving their practice and visiting Dr. Sidhu. The office staff was very friendly and they actually cared about what I was saying. The doctor spent extra time with me and addressed all of my concerns that my previous physician ignored. Dr. Sidhu is the best doctor I have had so far in the past 13 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simrita Sidhu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sidhu?

Dr. Sidhu accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Sidhu has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(352) 587-9740Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sidhu treats your condition or procedure

• Biopsy
  • Bladder Infection
  • Breast Exam
  • Chronic Back Pain
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diverticulitis
  • Drug Abuse
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Emphysema
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Stitches
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaccination
  • Weakness
  • Wellness Examination

Respect, understanding and empathy. These are the cornerstones of my belief in how I would wish myself and my family to be treated and this is how I treat my patients. I see my role as the personal advisor and first line medical resource for my patie...

• Preventive Medicine

Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College
1979
Gargi College, University Of Delhi

• Hindi

• Best presentation at American College of Physicians, Massachusetts Scientific meeting, 1992

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sidhu treats patients.

Oak Hill Hospital

Brooksville, FL

62% Patient experience rating, 7% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

60% Patient experience rating, 9% lower than the national average