Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Simona Pautler, MD
Dr. Simona Pautler, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Canonsburg, PA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Pautler is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital.

3311 Washington Rd Ste 200

Canonsburg, PA 15317

Learn about Dr. Pautler

Dr. Pautler's Experience

Dr. Pautler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital
  • Yale New Haven Hospital

Dr. Pautler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pautler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pautler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pautler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pautler to family and friends
Dr. Pautler's Performance
Waynesburg, PA |
I recently went to Dr. Pautler to have my first breast augmentation back in May 2017. Dr. Pautler is such an amazing women and surgeon. From the moment I walked into her office for my consultation to my last follow up appointment, every one in her office was so welcoming, professional, and made my experience so much better. She took a lot of time with me during our initial consultation to discuss all of my options. She was so honest with me from the get go and I instantly felt comfortable puttin
in PA |
In all aspects of the surgical experience over a five month period of time from initial consultation to most recent followup appointment, each and every aspect of my experience with this entire professional office stands as a model for what all patients deserve who place their trust and well being in the hands of medical professionals. Please continue to offer this exemplary standard of care, respect, support, and medical expertise that made for such a personal positive experience and result.
Upper St. Clair, PA |
I had an abdominoplasty and liposuction of my sides by Dr. Pautler. She was very thorough and knowledgable. She spent a lot of time with me during my two consultations with her and my follow-up care was great! Her staff is wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. Pautler! My results are fantastic and can't wait to wear a bikini this summer!!
Bethel Park, PA |
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pautler when considering a breast augmentation. She was very patient, listened to my concerns, and put me at ease with her sound knowledge and expertise. The procedure went beautifully, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Pautler exemplifies professionalism, and I am grateful to have found such a caring, knowledgeable, and talented surgeon.
Pittsburgh pa |
Had abdominoplasty performed with poor results. Had different expections and was told results would be different than what they are. Not an honest provider. Do not recommend. Very poor follow up and doesn't listen to concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Simona Pautler, MD?
Are you Dr. Pautler?