Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO

Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Tamarac, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. He specializes in internal medicine.

Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Zeichner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zeichner's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
  • Acute Myeloid Leukemia
  • All Lymphoma
  • Anemia
  • Anemia of Pregnancy
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Cancer Treatment-Related Pain
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Eosinophilia
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hemochromatosis
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Intrathecal Chemotherapy
  • Paracentesis
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Porphyria
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Purpura

Dr. Zeichner?
Dr. Zeichner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Zeichner sees me for breast cancer and I cannot rave enough about him and his staff, especially his nurse Ronni. He treats me as an individual and not just a statistic. Very smart, problem solver, and out of the box thinker. Actually quite well versed in other medical specialties besides his own, but is also one of the few that acknowledges his limitations. He guided me through my entire chemotherapy treatment and also did genetic testing on me that gave me information that could save not only my life, but also generations of my family members to come. Had minimal side effects to treatment because he was on top of everything. Don't go through any additional grief trying to find a good doctor, look no further than Dr. Z!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
Great bedside manner! Consummate professional and extremely intelligent, very unusual for someone so young. Excellent addition by baptist, instantly upgrades their program to a whole new level....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
In a day and age where medicine is beginning to feel as if the business aspect is the only thing that matters and patients are beginning to feel more and more like they are a product in a factory line, it’s extremely refreshing to come across a doc that really cares about not only extending the lives of the sickest patients within our society, but also making sure he maintains or improves upon the quality of the patients lives. He is great about tailoring treatment to a patients specific needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
He has been excellent since coming here to Pensacola! Very approachable, thoughtful, easy to understand, and honest. Has really been a godsend to me and my family as I battle through stage 4 cancer. Ronni and Dr z are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
I dont usually write reviews, but when you have the best doctor experience you've ever had, I felt compelled. I accompanied by mom to see him and he was very courteous, professional, knowledgeable yet also able to explains things in simpler terms, a good listener, and great at seeing not only a small aspect of patient care, but also with respect to the bigger picture. Best oncologist in pensacola! Love his nurse Ronni, she is fantastic and they seem to complement each other nicely
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
I saw Dr z for my recently diagnosed colon cancer last week. He was knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and explained the diagnosis and treatment in a way I could easily understand it. I really felt confident in him and his excellent team at baptist to not only treat my cancer but also improve my day to day living. I’ve been going to baptist for years and have had many doctors, but the addition of Dr z was the best acquisition they’ve had in years. Feel fortunate to have him by my side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
All-around sensational physician!! Pensacola should be lucky to have snatched him from South Florida. Saved my life and several others that I know. Caring, patient, accessible, nonjudgemental, outgoing and enthusiastic, passionate about his profession, polite, great at explaining complex medical problems, smartest doc out there and incredibly comprehensive (but efficient) in his approach, patient advocate, etc. I really cant say enough nice things to say about him and am very sad to see him go
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
A friend recommended Dr. Zeichner to me. I am so lucky I found him, he has been a godsend to me. I felt his concern was genuine and that his knowledge was cutting edge. I feel reassured that I am getting the best care possible. Thank u to my dear friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
Dr. Zeichner identified my specific cancer type when other doctors couldn’t. He took the time to listen to my concerns and explain my situation in a way that I could easily understand. I have seen more doctors than I’d like to count in the last 5 years, and while is new, Dr. Zeichner has actually been the most knowledgeable and professional. He understands the system and was an incredible advocate for my treatment with insurance companies too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?
Dr. Zeichner was extremely knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Zeichner, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Zeichner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zeichner treats patients.

Baptist Hospital

Pensacola, FL

Gulf Breeze Hospital

Gulf Breeze, FL

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. Zeichner at Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward

Show All Internal Medicine Doctors