Dr. Simon Ourian, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Ourian

Epione Medical Corporation

444 N Camden Dr Ste 304 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Simon Ourian, MD is a dermatologist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Ourian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ourian

4.0

Dr. Ourian?
Dr. Ourian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Simon Ourian, MD
Extremely rude and unprofessional doctor. Has no knowledge whatsoever. Dr. Ourian injected my under eye area with supposedly fillers that he said would last for 5 years (turns out it’s a scam and he says this to all his patients to make them think that they are getting something special that no one else offers). The way he injected me was as if he was handling a pack of meat. He has no bedside manners and treats patients like numbers. The only thing he cares about is the money. I don’t understand all the hype over this doctor and his clinic. I paid so much money for a procedure that was done so poorly. Do not waste your time and money there. Go to a professional board certified plastic surgeon that will treat you the way you need to be treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
Dr Simon Ourian and his staff were very caring. I need to express gratitude toward him for his comprehension and sympathy for influencing everybody to look THEIR absolute best. Not into something else. I cherish all that he improved the situation me. His ability is justified regardless of each penny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
Without a Doubt, Dr. Simon Ouran may be a nice Surgeon! I don’t even understand wherever to begin from as a result of i used to be thus excited with my astounding expertise with Dr. Ourian at the urban center clinic . My raccoon eyes ar eighty % higher when a optical device and filler treatment with Dr. Simon Ourian doubly. He beats all his competitors handily as way as cosmetic surgery cares. he's the most effective filler and optical device medico within the entire l. a. . He wasn't solely f
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
What a noteworthy Experience – Dr. Simon Ourian Cares for Me!! I visited the urban center, CA to check Dr Simon Ourian to urge fillet on my lips. To my feeling, the complete expertise was terribly straightforward and great! My optical device treatment was wonderful! Simon Ourian could be a skilled United Nations agency took his time to worry on behalf of me right from the rock bottom of his heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
Awesome experience after Stretch Marks Treatment - Beverly Hills, CA In actuality, I have been finding out about Simon Ourian, M.D. who is a plastic specialist however I don't generally comprehend what he was up to until the point when I had an experience with him as one of his patients in Beverly Hills. After conveyance, I had pointless extend denotes everywhere on my body and in this manner chose to counsel the eminent Dr. Simon Ourian! In general, I had a magnificent affair. I cherish Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
Dr Simon Ourian Made it Happened!! I got dermals on my back as early as I was eighteen. My body eventually rejected them, but they left obnoxious scars. I went to quite a lot of doctors who told me it was permanent scarring and it was then I had little hope for them to go away after 4 years. However, a friend of mine introduced me to the popular Dr. Simon Ourian who told me it was possible. As a matter of fact, I was very glad to hear this! He made it happened with cool laser and dermal filler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
appealed to the clinic because there was acne on the face. Tried to treat it with medicinal ointments and other methods. Nothing helped. I went to the clinic to eliminate the shortcomings. I was referred to a doctor who deals with this issue. The procedures included the most modern methods of treatment. Acne passed, which is what I wanted. The cost is normal. For good work, you can pay more, especially if it is associated with cosmetic procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
I suffered from acne on my face for a long time. The acne had been cured, but acne scars remained. Being busy at work and at home I didn't have enough time to do something with acne scars. And finally, I found the time and asked for help Dr. Simon Ourian. After consultation and professional recommendations, I underwent a course of treatment and I forgot about the problem skin. I am very grateful to Dr. Simon Ourian for professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
It's a wonderful clinic where I feel comfortable. The staff of the clinic pleases everyone with their smiles, they are friendly and sympathetic. But this is only a small part of the miracle that this clinic and Dr. Simon gave me. They made my face younger, injections of botox gave an excellent result. I want to thank Dr. Simon for my second youth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?
I had cool laser skin resurfacing done by Dr. Ourian for my severe acne. It got so bad, to a point where I did not want to show my face in public. It was beyond makeup cover with my acne scars, so I finally did something about it. I noticed results after my first treatment. Before I knew it, I was cleared up. I saw a side of my face I had never been able to see previously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Ourian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ourian?

• Dermatology

1994
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
1994

Dr. Ourian accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Ourian's experience treating your condition or procedure