Dr. Simon Lee, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Lee

Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University

2450 Wolf Rd Ste F Westchester, IL 60154

Dr. Simon Lee, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Westchester, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Rush University Medical College in 1997 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture

Most of us who went into orthopedic surgery, I think, were interested in helping patients improving and maintaining their quality of life and their functional aspects in life. And so in orthopedic surgery, as a foot and ankle specialist, typically we...

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

4.4

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Simon Lee, MD
I am very pleased with Dr Lee and his staff. I had severe heel pain in both feet after being wrongly treated with orthotics which completely threw my body out of my natural alignment. Dr Lee is very honest and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having feet and ankle issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I first saw Dr. Lee a couple years ago to review my severe ankle arthritis and deformity. He was great - honest and candid with his opinion and information. Since that time, Dr. Lee has performed a ligament transplant and ankle replacement (not a fusion) - something three other surgeons were unwilling to perform because of my deformity. It has been almost six months and I am now walking freely around the house and with a brace outside without any ankle pain. I continue to strengthen the ankle with physical therapy and it is performing well. I still have work to do but I am so encouraged with where I am at today. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lee’s work. I am so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I liked Dr. Simon’s approach from the moment he walked into the room. He was very positive, and listened to all of my concerns very intently. He is not an alarmist, but rather a conservative doctor willing to try orthotics and a boot for my foot, rather than jumping right into surgery. This was good news to hear after being told by a surgical podiatrist that I needed surgery right away! He was very conforting and I highly recommend Dr. Simon for your foot and ankle conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
My experience was not good with Dr. Lee. He criticized the previous treatments I had by another Dr. He stated “the other Dr was trying to make money. “. He was in professional and he did respected me!! I have no respect for a physician who belittles another Dr. I’ve had shots before, he gave me shots in both feet. It hurt so bad, I’m not sure he numbed it, then it hurt at the injection site for another 24 hours. I will never return to Dr Lee!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I had severe pain in right foot. Dr Lee did a triple arthrodesis on right foot. It now has been 5 months post-op, and the pain is completely gone, and it is normal activities as usual. He is one great physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr Lee has been a blessing in my life. I had a previously horrible surgery on my foot. I was fearful of trusting another doctor. After several consultations, I choose Dr Lee. Surgery and physical therapy complete, now happily back on my feet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr Lee and his staff have been great. I actually had consultations with 6 doctors in the area over a course of a few years before choosing Dr Lee. The procedure went as planned, recovery has been fairly easy and anytime I had a question he and his office responded quickly. Follow up visits have been on time within about 15 minutes and the valet staff at the hospital are probably some of the nicest folks you’ll ever meet. Happy to recommend Dr Lee and will use him for my other foot for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee was highly recommended, and he is excellent. I now can highly recommend him. He and his staff were incredible, professional, and kind. I trusted them totally. I was nervous and worried. I have to commend Brandi Alonzo for always being there for me. When the stitches were coming out, I was anxious. There to my side was Brandi, holding my arm and reassuring me. That's how Brandi was throughout the whole process. She always had a smile and made me feel good. Thank you Brandi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr Lee did a great job explaining my condition, and was confident he can surgically repair my foot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr Lee fixed a problem I had with my foot that I was having for quite awhile. My previous doctor couldn't find the problem and solution but Dr Lee did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Lee. He and his staff are wonderful to work with. Dr Lee spent time listening and explaining every aspect of of my surgical procedure and is very patient and answered all of my questions. He is a great physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I had a very unusual situation with a failed prior surgery with a different surgeon. Dr Lee performed a successful bone graft surgery which was a long recovery but ultimately a success. Dr Lee and his team always took the time to answer questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I highly recommended Dr. Simon Lee. He has operated on my toes twice and one surgery was to correct a "mistake" made by another specialist in this field Dr. Lee is always professional and informative while exhibiting a wonderful bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Lee and your caring staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I live 270 miles from Rush which complicated my aftercare. Dr. lee answered all questions I had. The operation he performed was from my perspective a success. My pain was alleviated. I would recommend both Dr. Lee and Midwest Ortho!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I've already used my big mouth on social media, to family and friends about Dr. Simon Lee. I've sent 2 people to him in the past. I absolutely won't go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr Lee did great surgery on my foot. I’m still in recovery, but I’m very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
A thorough explanation and a satisfactory conclusion or presented to me by Dr. Lee I would highly recommend him and Midwest orthopedics thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
I’ve had 2 different foot surgeries by Dr Lee. I can’t say enough about what a great, knowledgeable, and efficient surgeon he is. He gave me my life back. I’m grateful that he could repair the things wrong with my foot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
We found Dr. Lee to be very informative and helpful. Pleasant office and a caring physician,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simon Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is extremely knowledgeable, patient and clear in explaining the risks of an ankle replacement. I like the fact that he takes the time to talk to you and does not just walk in and out without saying much. He is a rare true medical partner and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?