Dr. Simardeep Mangat, MD
Dr. Simardeep Mangat, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fayetteville, NY. Dr. Mangat has extensive experience in Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Crouse Hospital and Oneida Health Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Get better prescription prices
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Mangat
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Mangat treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Mangat treats other conditions, please contact the office at (315) 478-3311.
Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy
Glomerulonephritis and nephropathy are types of kidney disease caused by damage to the small blood vessels that filter the blood, either from long-term diabetes or other conditions such as lupus.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Mangat is experienced in the area of Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Nephrological conditions specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys, including chronic kidney disease, kidney injury, kidney stones, and lupus nephritis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Mangat is experienced in the area of Nephrological Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 34 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Mangat's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Mangat's conditions and procedures:
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Iron Metabolism Disorders
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Stones
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Potassium Deficiency
- Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
- End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation
- Living Kidney Donor Evaluation
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Scan
- Ultrasound, Kidney