Dr. Silvia Romero, MD

Dr. Silvia Romero, MD

Oncology  |
Dr. Silvia Romero, MD is an oncology doctor who practices in Cape Coral, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

1708 Cape Coral Pkwy W Ste 10

Cape Coral, FL 33914

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Romero

See how frequently Dr. Romero performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Colorectal Cancer

Dr. Romero's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oncology

• Breast Cancer
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cholangiocarcinoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Lymphocytosis
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Lymphosarcoma
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mantle Cell Lymphoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Stomach Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

• Henry Ford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Romero has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Romero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Romero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romero to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Romero's Performance
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Romero started treating my mother in May of 2010. This doctor saved my mother life. My mother was 69 at the time. Since being in Dr.Romero care she had surgery and wonderful treatment. She is kind, helpful and willing to go above and beyond. We could not have asked for a better Doctor. My mother now 75 still is in her care.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I haven't had the chance to write a review on my Dr. Silvia Romero and all the wonderful things I have had the chance to experience with this Dr. I want to say first and far most I have never met a more caring and wonderful Dr. I was scared to death of going thru cancer. I had just been told that I had Hodgkin's Lymphoma stage 2. WOW!!!!!! Dr. Romero was amazing and soon had my fears addressed and I knew at that moment I had chose the best Dr. to walk me thru my journey . Thank you God !!!!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Romero is kind, compassionate, and patient. She always takes the time to answer my questions, as well as my family's questions. She encourages me to call the office in between appointments with any questions or concerns. I feel very comfortable having Dr. Romero as my oncologist and would highly recommend her.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My experience wasn't so glowing as other reviewers. I thought I was alone in this until I met three others who also quit this physician. If one refuses radiation/chemo right away choosing to alter lifestyle changes, integrative therapies or anything else she won't support you , give you blood work or treat you the same way as others who just go along with radiating themselves. Since my surgery over a year ago she refused to give me any blood work at all or monitor me.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have had the privilege of having Dr. Romero as my oncologist for the past 5 years. From the very first day I met her she has never changed, she is warm, caring, sincere, highly professional and knowledgeable, always going the extra mile for her patients. I trust her with my life! I thank God everyday for doctors like Dr. Romero - they are very special - can you imagine having to treat cancer patients daily and their loved ones? I can't! But she does and does so with GREAT RESPECT and LOVE!
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr.Romero and her staff have helped me so much during my battle with breast cancer. I would highly recommend her if you should ever be in my situation. I have worked in the medical for many years and there is not a better physician that I can think of to help a patient when they are facing such devastating news. Thank you Dr. Romero for saving my life.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Romero is a very caring doctor. Her concern for her patient's well being is very apparent. She went above and beyond to help me. Besides her compassion she very knowledgeable and I feel comfortable entrusting my health in her care. Also, her PAs are fantastic and they make a great oncology team!
in Cape Coral, FL |
When I was diagnosed with cancer ,there was no other oncologist that I would entrust my care to except Dr. Romero. I had heard from others, that she was the Doctor to see. She and her PA'S, Nicole and Jenna, have always been very knowledgeable, answered questions, they explained my course of treatment in detail, listened to my concerns, made adjustments when I was having severe side effects from Chemo, made an infusion center available to me on weekends, assisted me in getting a 2nd opinion.
in Cape Coral, FL |
First of all I am 2 yrs in remission from rectal cancer, as far as I am concerned I have THE BEST DR. I was treated with the utmost respect, I was included in decision making, & when I was really sick from the chemo, Dr Romero adjusted my doses & kept me onIV fluids, until I felt better. Well 1 yr into my remission my husband was diagnosed with leukemia, we were not pleased with his Dr & switched to Dr Romero, she said to get referral to moffitt cancer center, which we did & thank God ,
in Cape Coral, FL |
If I could, I would give her zero stars. Do not let your family or friends see her. She does not care about her patients longevity in life or the availability of different treatments that could/would be more successful. Dr. Romero should not be a cancer treating physician, I wouldn't let her treat my pets. Find someone who is more aggressive in your treatment and doesn't let your love one die 6 months after being given a clean bill of health.
Have you seen Dr. Silvia Romero, MD?
Are you Dr. Romero?