Dr. Silvia Panitch, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Silvia Panitch, MD
Dr. Silvia Panitch, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Panitch is affiliated with Swedish Covenant Hospital.

Dr. Panitch's Care Philosophy

At the Lakeview Integrative Medicine we evaluate our patients initially with an extensive questionnaire which many times bring up issues that patients are not aware of. We then use a functional approach to evaluate and treat many conditions. We believe in collaborating with our patients about nutrition and the impact that wrong choices have in one s health. We approach every condition in a holistic way taking into account body, mind, and spirit to achieve balance. We also provide Chiropractic services in our office. Link for provider's practice http://lakeviewintegrativemedicine.com

Dr. Panitch's Experience

See how Dr. Panitch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Panitch

Dr. Panitch accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Panitch is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Panitch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Panitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panitch to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Panitch's Performance
    Chicago, IL |
    The visit was fine. However, after going in for an annual wellness exam I received a hefty bill through my insurance company. Apparently, the exam had not been billed as a wellness visit, despite the fact that I told her I felt great and was only their for annual check-up and to get a welless form filled out. They billed under "fatigue", a complaint I had never made. When I called back, the office refused to fix it, and told me that it was the "doctor's decision".
    in Wood Dale, IL |
    Dr. Panitch was superbly helpful in filling in the many gaps of knowledge left behind by my former physician. She eagerly set up various tests for me to determine the true state of my health (ie., micronutrient, allergy, thyroid, gut health, etc), tests which my previous doctor would balk at or make up frivolous excuses to avoid despite the obvious profit potential. Overall, Dr. Panitch is friendly, eager to listen to me, firmly against over-medication, and knowledge about modern health issues.
    in Chicago, IL |
    I always wanted to have a physician fix a problem rather than put a band aid on it and Dr. Panitch is on the right track on helping me get off my prescription. I love that she understands and supports my focus on nutrition and that she is generally away from "conventional" medicine. My previous physician actually admitted that he was in the business of "giving drugs". What a mouthful!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Silvia Panitch, MD?
    Are you Dr. Panitch?

Dr. Panitch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Panitch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Panitch has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Panitch's Board Certifications

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Cardiovascular Disease

• Other Education
      National University Of Health Sciences

Completed in 2002

• Italian

Dr. Panitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acupuncture