Dr. Silvia Diego, MD

Dr. Silvia Diego, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Silvia Diego, MD is a family medicine specialist in Modesto, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Stanford University in 1994 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

1317 Oakdale Rd Ste 440

Modesto, CA 95355

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Diego

Dr. Diego's Experience

Dr. Diego's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Diego's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Diego "Experienced Board Certified Family Medicine Physician with a passion for prenatal care, childbirth and postpartum care. My name is Silvia Diego and I am a Family Physician and co-founder of Family First Medical Care in Modesto, CA. I grew up in a small farming town outside of Fresno, CA, where I dreamed of one day becoming a physician. I attended California State University in Fresno, where I obtained by Bachelor of Arts in Biology. I then attended Stanford University School of Medicine where I obtained my Medical Degree. I completed my Family Practice Residency Program at Stanislaus Medical Center. I am fluent in both English and Spanish and provide thorough medical treatment for the entire family. It is my privilege to treat all of my patients with kindness, compassion and dignity, while providing the highest quality of medical care for the entire family. My true love and passion is delivering babies. I have been a board member of the Medical Board of California, the Stanislaus Medical Society, the Latino Physicians of California and Doctors Medical Center in Modesto. I currently hold membership at the American Academy of Family Physicians, California Medical Association, Stanford Medical School Alumni Association, and California Health Care Foundation Alumni."

• Family Practice

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University, Fresno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Stanford University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Stanislaus Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Stanislaus Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Diego has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diego does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diego and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diego's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diego to family and friends

Dr. Diego's Performance

Dr. Diego is a wonderful and caring doctor. She always asked me questions and takes her time with the patients. The office personnel are always helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently became a patient of Dr. Diego after being referred to her by a close family friend. She really listens to me when I talk and explain my symptoms which isnt the case with all Drs i have visited. She actually took the time to explain things to me and go over what she has written in my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Diego is a very good doctor with a vast knowledge of medicine. Our whole family sees her. She seems to work 24/7 because she has called me back at night or on weekends when I've had an issue. Bottom line leave a message with her service or office and you will hear back. Keep in mind she is an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This Doctor is amazing! She listens to me, she's caring and was able to diagnose my symptoms right away! The wait is long sometimes to see her, but it was well worth it!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
horrible customer service. phone lines are busy most of the time and is very difficult to make same day appointments, I did not received referrals and follow up call/visits unless I called the office more than once.
Are you Dr. Diego?