Dr. Silvia M. Diego, MD

Dr. Silvia M. Diego, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 51 years old

Personal Bio

Experienced Board Certified Family Medicine Physician with a passion for prenatal care, childbirth and postpartum care. My name is Silvia...Read more

Dr. Diego's Experience

See how Dr. Diego's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Diego

Dr. Diego accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Diego has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Diego
Dr. Diego's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (5)
in Modesto, CA |
I recently became a patient of Dr. Diego after being referred to her by a close family friend. She really listens to me when I talk and explain my symptoms which isnt the case with all Drs i have visited. She actually took the time to explain things to me and go over what she has written in my chart which I really liked. I only wish the wait was a bit shorter but that is pretty comon at all doctors offices.
in Modesto, CA |
Dr. Diego is a very good doctor with a vast knowledge of medicine. Our whole family sees her. She seems to work 24/7 because she has called me back at night or on weekends when I've had an issue. Bottom line leave a message with her service or office and you will hear back. Keep in mind she is an OB GYN so sometimes waiting times and appointment are at the mercy of babies being born.
in Modesto |
This Doctor is amazing! She listens to me, she's caring and was able to diagnose my symptoms right away! The wait is long sometimes to see her, but it was well worth it!
in Modesto, CA |
horrible customer service. phone lines are busy most of the time and is very difficult to make same day appointments, I did not received referrals and follow up call/visits unless I called the office more than once.
Have you seen Dr. Silvia M. Diego, MD?
Are you Dr. Diego?

Compare Dr. Diego

Dr. Diego says...

My name is Silvia Diego and I am a Family Physician and co-founder of Family First Medical Care in Modesto, CA. I grew up in a small farming town outside of Fresno, CA, where I dreamed of one day becoming a physician. I attended California State University in Fresno, where I obtained by Bachelor of Arts in Biology. I then attended Stanford University School of Medicine where I obtained my Medical Degree. I completed my Family Practice Residency Program at Stanislaus Medical Center.

I am fluent in both English and Spanish and provide thorough medical treatment for the entire family. It is my privilege to treat all of my patients with kindness, compassion and dignity, while providing the highest quality of medical care for the entire family. My true love and passion is delivering babies.

I have been a board member of the Medical Board of California, the Stanislaus Medical Society, the Latino Physicians of California and Doctors Medical Center in Modesto.

I currently hold membership at the American Academy of Family Physicians, California Medical Association, Stanford Medical School Alumni Association, and California Health Care Foundation Alumni.

Dr. Diego's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Diego has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Diego's Board Certifications

Stanislaus Medical Center

Completed in 1997

California State University, Fresno

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Diego does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diego and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Joint Injection
  • Normal Vaginal Delivery
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.