Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 49

Dr. Klipstein

Karande and Associates SC In Via Fertility

1585 Barrington Rd Ste 406 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Hoffman Estates, IL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Illinois Medical College medical school in 1997. She is affiliated with medical facilities AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates and Northwest Community Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klipstein to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Klipstein is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital Arlington Heights, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Klipstein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Klipstein's conditions and procedures:

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Dr. Klipstein accepts

Dr. Klipstein accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Klipstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klipstein

4.3

Dr. Klipstein?
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Office environment (36)
  • Listened & answered questions (35)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
We are very lucky to have found Dr. Klipstein. I had unpleasant experience with fertility doctor before and did research to find her. We did one successful round of ivf with her. During the process, Dr. Klipstein was patient, knowledgeable, and she guided us through the process with care and professionalism. We highly recommended her.
Jun Q – Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Unorganized. No proactive communication on test results. We are just starting out but after the few visits it is clear this is not the right place, we have the impression that they only care about making money and not about really helping you. Staff (Allison and Jennifer) were very rude.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr Klipstein. I felt she was optimistic and trustworthy. Best of all, she helped me get pregnant!
Jomama – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr. Klipstein helped me on this long journey we had of having a baby. She is very confident and always encouraged me. I want to thank her from the bottom of our heart for giving me the best treatment and hope not to give up.
OANA P – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr. Klipstein is very proactive and personable. We were very lucky to have her as our doctor and she even called us personally when our pregnancy was confirmed to congratulate us. Appointments were easy to schedule with multiple offices and the hours are convenient for full time workers. The staff is amazing and clear in the expectations of the process. The patient portal makes communication simple and effective. The staff takes all of the precautions and I always felt safe in their care.
Michelle V. in Chicago – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
I have been extremely lucky to have Dr. klipstein as my doctor. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and was very helpful through the journey in getting the treatment.
Anayza in Elgin – Dec 10, 2018
Very caring doctor.
Hoffman Estates, IL – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr. Klipstein is such an amazing compassionate doctor. She explains the procedures that are necessary. Her staff is amazing as well.
Dawn in WAUKEGAN – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr. Klipstein was nothing short of excellent! She was very approachable and easy to communicate with through our entire process. She was beyond knowledgeable and informative as well! We would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent fertility specialist!!
Michelle R – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr. Klipstein was such a positive force for us in our journey to get pregnant with our second baby. She was always there for me to answer my questions and her compassion and patience in helping me every step of the way was really incredible. She was always there to go over treatment and her positive outlook, even when I wasn't as positive, kept me going through our journey. I am happy to say after 3 iui's we are 8 weeks pregnant.
Carrie in Palatine, IL – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr Klipstein was so helpful and patient. We now have 2 beautiful children. She and her team have made our family. We are forever grateful. Thank you.
Lisa in Glenview, IL – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Den Klipstein was so easy to speak to and understood us well. She met with us often and gave us as much time as we needed. She did not rush into new cycles and waited till blood was perfect, etc. The staff was nice and kind. Dr Klipstein was extremely accommodating to our religious needs as well. I would highly recommend her!
Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Wonderful experience! Caring and compassionate physician. Will definitely recommend her!
Prospect Heights, IL – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr Klipstein was very informative and straightforward during the process. Her team is very attentive and responds to questions / requests immediately and has convienent office hours to accommodate work schedules. We are excited to welcome our first Klipstein Baby this winter.
Arlington Heights, IL – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Would NOT recommend. She was the 1st RE we visited. She diagnosed me "DOR" and turns out, I'm anything but. She recommended egg donor after only 1 failed IVF and gave us a 10% chance of becoming pregnant with my eggs and hubby's sperm. FYI, I have a naturally conceived child who was 2 at the time. She said she'd only do 1 more cycle w/ us. We left the practice. Well I just completed my 3rd IVF with another doctor and am pregnant with my egg and hubbys sperm. She should be ashamed of herself.
Erin H. in chicago, il – Apr 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Dr. Klipstein is compassionate and competent. I have many doctors that are one or the other, but rarely both. She makes this process less stressful. She is quick to answer questions and offer solutions to any hiccups along the way. All the ancillary staff at this group go out of the way to help facilitate the process and make things as easy and clear as possible. I am returning to Dr. Klipstein for baby #2 and I couldn't be happier.
Chicago, IL – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Klipstein. She is very personable and easily available to talk with. Keeps the patients best interests at heart. The in via practice is highly efficient, making this stressful process run smoothly.
Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Fertility struggles are very stressful and difficult, but Dr. Klipstein did a great job helping us make informed decisions and offering the best options. She is a very compassionate person who really cares about her patients and feels success with their successes. I would definitely recommend her for others with these issues.
Gigi P in Highland Park, IL – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Klipstein. Dr. Klipstien is supportive & informative. She is quick to respond to messages & communicates effectively. She has gone above & beyond to be personable and let you know she cares in the most difficult & the most joyous times. Her knowledge and bedside manner allow me to be peaceful & confident knowing she is my doctor. She has also been an advocate for me with my insurance company. I do not have he words nor space to adequately describe the gratitude I feel.
Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Doctor Kipstein is awesome. She is very personal, knowledgeable, approachable and encouraging. I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to get pregnant. The staff are very friendly and willing to work with you and your schedule. They are very quick to respond to email inquired and provide clear instruction.
Arlington Heights, IL – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klipstein?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility