Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD

Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. She is 46 years old.

1585 Barrington Rd Ste 406

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Klipstein

Dr. Klipstein's Experience

Dr. Klipstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • HIV Screening
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Chicago Hospitals
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Klipstein has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Klipstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klipstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klipstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klipstein to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Klipstein's Performance
Prospect Heights, IL |
Wonderful experience! Caring and compassionate physician. Will definitely recommend her!
Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr Klipstein was very informative and straightforward during the process. Her team is very attentive and responds to questions / requests immediately and has convienent office hours to accommodate work schedules. We are excited to welcome our first Klipstein Baby this winter.
in chicago, il |
Would NOT recommend. She was the 1st RE we visited. She diagnosed me "DOR" and turns out, I'm anything but. She recommended egg donor after only 1 failed IVF and gave us a 10% chance of becoming pregnant with my eggs and hubby's sperm. FYI, I have a naturally conceived child who was 2 at the time. She said she'd only do 1 more cycle w/ us. We left the practice. Well I just completed my 3rd IVF with another doctor and am pregnant with my egg and hubbys sperm. She should be ashamed of herself.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Klipstein is compassionate and competent. I have many doctors that are one or the other, but rarely both. She makes this process less stressful. She is quick to answer questions and offer solutions to any hiccups along the way. All the ancillary staff at this group go out of the way to help facilitate the process and make things as easy and clear as possible. I am returning to Dr. Klipstein for baby #2 and I couldn't be happier.
Highly recommend Dr. Klipstein. She is very personable and easily available to talk with. Keeps the patients best interests at heart. The in via practice is highly efficient, making this stressful process run smoothly.
in Highland Park, IL |
Fertility struggles are very stressful and difficult, but Dr. Klipstein did a great job helping us make informed decisions and offering the best options. She is a very compassionate person who really cares about her patients and feels success with their successes. I would definitely recommend her for others with these issues.
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Klipstein. Dr. Klipstien is supportive & informative. She is quick to respond to messages & communicates effectively. She has gone above & beyond to be personable and let you know she cares in the most difficult & the most joyous times. Her knowledge and bedside manner allow me to be peaceful & confident knowing she is my doctor. She has also been an advocate for me with my insurance company. I do not have he words nor space to adequately describe the gratitude I feel.
Arlington Heights, IL |
Doctor Kipstein is awesome. She is very personal, knowledgeable, approachable and encouraging. I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to get pregnant. The staff are very friendly and willing to work with you and your schedule. They are very quick to respond to email inquired and provide clear instruction.
Elgin, IL |
Dealing with infertility is emotionally draining. I would not have expected the condescension or lack of compassion from a doctor who is supposed to specialize in handling these sort of situations that I received from my few interactions with this doctor. After her suggestion that perhaps I should get a better job so I had better insurance to cover my procedures, I immediately began seeking help elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Sigal Klipstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Klipstein?