Dr. Sidney Wang, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Sidney Wang, MD
Dr. Sidney Wang, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Shawnee Mission, KS. He is 84 years old. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center.

Dr. Wang's Experience

See how Dr. Wang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Wang is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
    2.5
    Dr. Wang's Performance
    Waco |
    This guy is simply an awful doctor, by far the worst I've ever been to. Does not listen to his patients, very rude, impatient, arrogant and talks down to his patients. Further, he does not seem interested in relieving pain or symptoms as soon as possible, but rather is more interested in scheduling more and more patient appointments. I hate to use the "Q" word for any doctor, but this may be the fist time I truly believe it applies.
    in Overland Park, KS |
    My parents and myself had been to Dr. Wang's office a few times in march 2016, and each of us were asked for a $10 copay on the first two visit(which i paid in cash). Eight monthes later, in November, i got a bill from Dr. Wang ask for my mom's $10 co-pay. I have to mention that our visits to Dr. Wang were not so pleasant, The nurse there penitrats veins on my arm and leave a blood mark under my skin for two weeks, my mom's blood simple was screwed by Dr. Wang one time.
    in Johnson City, TN |
    I believe Dr. Wang is purposely expensive as he kept having me come into his office on many occasions for hives while I used a prescribed anti-itch ointment. The doctor even biopsied my leg to ensure that it was hives, which left a scar. I was asked to keep record of what I eat. After being miserable for so long, I took advice from a friend who has no medical education. The advise was to switch my laundry detergent. I have not had issues nor have I seen Dr. Wang since. He was also very unkind.
    Have you seen Dr. Sidney Wang, MD?
    Are you Dr. Wang?

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Dr. Wang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

National Defense Medical Center
      Meml Bapt Hosp

Completed in 1961

University of Kansas Medical Center

• Chinese
    • Mandarin

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.