Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD

Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male

Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Arizona medical school in 2009. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Starkman to book an appointment.

Starkman Facial Plastic & Laser Surgery

Starkman Facial Plastic & Laser Surgery8560 E Shea Blvd Ste 110 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Starkman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Starkman

Dr. Starkman?
Dr Starkman is a talented plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him. His bedside manner is professional, warm and calming. After much personal research I was confident that Dr Starkman is using the most up to date techniques, equipment and products to give his patients the best possible results. I was impressed with his detailed consultation and felt like he gave great guidance. I was very happy with my results and will definitely seek his services in the future.
Lindsay K. – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
I was born with a port wine stain birthmark on an easily visible part of my body. Throughout my 60+ years of life, I was told by numerous medical professionals that I would just have to live with it. That is until I met Dr. Starkman. Dr. Starkman removed my large, unsightly birthmark using laser technology. He ensured I was comfortable throughout the process. I could see the birthmark gradually disappearing after each appointment. I no longer draw stares from strangers or struggle to cover my birthmark for photographs. Each glance in the mirror brings joy to my heart knowing I will never have to see it again. I cannot begin to thank Dr. Starkman enough for changing my life.
Phil E. – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
The staff and doctor were amazing. Went out of there way to make sure I was well informed, answering all my questions and concerns. I am so pleased with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Starkman and his staff.
Marney R. – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
When i broke my nose in December, I needed someone to help fix it. Starkman did just that. He was able to fix the broken nose and also my deviated septum. He was caring as he personally called me a few hours after the surgery to see how I was doing. One of the best doctors I have dealt with!
Ryan V. – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
Dr.Starkman was FANTASTIC! Healing time was quick and painless!The office was wonderful! Could have not asked for a Wonderful Experience! I highly Recommend Dr. Starkman and staff.
Diane C. – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
So pleased I have recommended him to my daughter. I am also excited about what else is to come.
Catherine P. – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
The staff was outstanding, kind, caring. I would like to have further experiences with Dr.Starkman. He is skillful, professional, and has all my respect.
Marla G. – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
The office staff and Doctor were extremely amazing, they were all very thoughtful, sent me flowers, always called and checked up on me. The best office I have ever been to! Even during the pandemic and virus they have been over the top amazing.
Anonymous – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
I am pleased with my facial surgery. It went as expected and the outcome has been as explained, I am having the co2 done again to treat the fine lines that remain. I am impressed with Dr Starkman's gentle manner and addressing all my concerns. Would certainly recommend him to my friends.
Jeannie S. – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
I recently saw Dr. Starkman for lip filler and tear trough filler. I am absolutely thrilled with both! I can’t remember the last time I have looked this well rested! I look refreshed and most importantly, it looks completely natural. I had a wonderful experience and can’t recommend Dr. Starkman enough!
Anonymous – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
Dr. Starkman is an excellent plastic surgeon! I am very happy with the results he achieved after operating on my left side/edge of my nose. I had a basal cell carcinoma removed, and he was able to perfectly restore the left side of my nose to match the right side of my nose. I am impressed with his surgical ability, his ability to explain the options, and his willingness to answer questions before and after the procedure. In addition, he has a great staff, from Jodi at the front desk to his nursing/supportive staff. They are all helpful, competent and cheerful. Great experience!
Rita Phillips – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
Positive experience from the referral. The Dr was able to fit me in the same day I was referred. The office is clean and modern. I really enjoyed not filling out ANY paperwork. Everything was electronic. Dr Starkman has a kind, straightforward demeanor. You wont walk away with any questions about what to expect. I will be recommending this place to others.
J. A. – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?
Three weeks out from a facelift amazing results from Dr. Mangat as far as I can tell. Dr Starkman is his fellow and has amazing bedside manner with immediate attention to any concerns. He has made this journey stress free for me which means as much as the result. You can’t go wrong with this team!!
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Starkman?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Starkman accepts

Dr. Starkman accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Starkman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sidney Starkman received his bachelor’s degree in human anatomy and physiology from the University of Arizona, where he graduated summa cum laude. Dr. Starkman gained admittance to the Mayo Clinic School of Medicine in Rochester, MN, which he a...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2019
University of Cincinnati
2018
Suny-Buffalo
2009
University of Arizona

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Starkman communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Starkman communicates via email

• Does Dr. Starkman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Starkman offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Starkman offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Starkman offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Starkman have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Starkman has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Starkman offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Starkman offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Starkman offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Starkman offers evening visits