Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz, MD

Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
28 reviews

Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Rabinowitz is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center....See Less

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • MagnaCare
  • QualCare
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Rabinowitz

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Rabinowitz's Experience

Dr. Rabinowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • Burn Injuries
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gigantomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Fusion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Washington University, St Louis
  • California Pacific Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • UMDNJ Nj Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Rabinowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rabinowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rabinowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rabinowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rabinowitz to family and friends
Dr. Rabinowitz's Performance
Rutherford, NJ |
My 9 year old son had a bad gash on his arm that required plastic surgery care in the ER. Dr. Rabinowitz was a great blessing to us this day. He served as a wonderful (calming) doctor that attended to my son with excellent bedside demeanor and excellent medical care. His practice followed up with weekly check-ups on my son for no added fee and the rest of his staff was incredibly pleasant and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Rabinowitz!
in Lodi NJ |
I'm a 55 year old woman, suffered with horrible bags under my eyes. I tried to hide them, but you can't hide what you see each and everyday. I made an appointment to meed Dr. Rabinowitz, I can tell you he walked in the room and looked right into my eyes, I felt relief at that moment. He was just amazing he showed me with a mirror what he was going to do. I just knew I was going to see ME again. Surgery went well as the days go on it's better than i imagined. He is a very caring Doctor. A 10
in Midland Park, NJ |
Could not have been any luckier to be granted Dr Rabinowitz and his partners after an accident left my right arm mutilated. I was in a bad motorcycle wreck where i was told that there was no chance to save my right hand. Now its still a big blur but miraculously woke up to see it still there. Being one hell of a year later exactly, he has been with me every step of the way and he is truly the one surgeon who makes you feel that he will everything he can for you. Could not be anymore thankful.
in Hawthorne |
He treated and had to operate on a nerve in my elbow. very good doctor and a good man highly recommended
in Upper Saddle River |
I had been to two other doctors without relief. Immediately upon seeing Dr. Rabinowitz he quickly diagnosed the issue and treated me. Within days I had relief, upon my follow up 3 weeks later, I was back to 95%. His presence is calming, confident and most of all he clearly knows what he is doing. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Very glad I was told about him.
in Wyckoff, NJ |
My son and I met Dr. Rabinowitz at Valley Hospital's emergency department.. In June, my son needed stitches very close to his eye. Dr. Rabinowitz was on call and presented with the best bedside manner I've experienced in a long time. He actually spoke to my son directly and explained everything he was going to do before the doctor even touched an instrument. My son's anxieties were immediately relieved with Dr. R's demeanor. Office staff is very helpful. I would recommend him over and over.
in Lincoln Park NJ |
Highly recommended by HUMC staff and employee
in Allendale, NJ |
When my toddler got her thumb slammed in a door hinge, I didn't know how serious it was. Upon taking her to the ER, I learned that she needed stitches, as half of her nail bed was coming out. Dr. Rabinowitz came in to HackensackUMC pediatric ER from home on the weekend, and was very warm, reassuring, and professional. I learned that her nail may have never grown right without stitches. Three months later and the nail bed looks perfect-- you can't tell she was injured at all. I am so grateful!
in Hackensack, NJ |
My wife, Nancy, had to have her small toe amputated. Dr. Rabinowitz did a wonderful job repairing her wound. You have to look twice and count her toes to know that one is missing. Dr. Rabinowitz is comforting, reassuring and pays attention to every detail. He gave my wife the confidence that she needed going into her surgery. His genuine concern and post surgery follow up are remarkable. His staff is second to none. I would strongly recommend Dr. Rabinowitz.
I have recommended Dr. Rabinowitz to a friend and her experience was wonderful also! I would highly recommend Dr. Rabinowitz.
Have you seen Dr. Sidney Rabinowitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Rabinowitz?