Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD

Colorectal Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Morrison III

ColoRectal Associates

1333 Taylor St Ste 5F Columbia, SC 29201

Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Columbia, SC and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Florida College Of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in colorectal surgery.

Dr. Morrison III accepts

• Crohn's Disease
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Diverticulitis
  • Diverticulosis
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Familial Polyposis
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Levator Syndrome
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Port Removal
  • Pouchitis
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Pruritus Ani

3.9

Dr. Morrison III?
Dr. Morrison III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD
Dr. Morrison spent a tremendous amount of time focusing on my complicated case. I credit him with discovering my cancer early enough to save my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
I am very thankful to have Dr. Sidney Morrison as my surgeon and physician. He is by far very attentive and has seen me through the worst time of my life. Very grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr Morrison did colon surgery on me. He is a wonderful doctor kind and caring. I was very satisfied with his treatment and I feel like he saved my life. I would highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison is passionate about his profession and it is reflected in his patient care. I recently had robotic surgery under his care, and I personally believe the world is a better place because of him. There are not enough stars to evaluate him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison was very professional and exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
I was weary about having surgery with how far my cancer had progressed and the seriousness of it. I feel blessed and thankful for Dr. Morrison and his staff for their concern, thoroughness, kindness and caring. They are and were like family. It has been almost four months since my surgery, and I can’t say enough good about Dr. Morrison and his staff. I thank God every day for letting them be part of my second chance. Thank you for being for being there. Frankie Branham, Sr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Top notch doctor and surgeon He did a colon resection for my husband due to stage 3C Colon Cancer. He did an excellent surgery after making sure he was fit for surgery. Dr. Morrison was professional, kind and considerate. He answered all my and my husband's questions thoroughly. My husband has recovered extremely well from the surgery, with no issues and is headed into chemo soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
My experience with Dr. Morrison, III, was stellar. He is truly a gifted surgeon and cares deeply for his patients. He never rushed us through an appt. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
He and his staff a very professional, thoughtful and concern
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison did a superb job on my colon surgery. His pre-surgery explanations of why the surgery was needed, and how the procedure would be done, and details of the recovery process were thorough and very helpful, and he was very reassuring about a successful outcome. The times he saw me in the hospital after the procedure, he was very personable and gave helpful explanations. I felt like he cared about me as a person, more than just another successful surgical procedure for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison explained my condition in easy to understand terms but did not “talk down” . He listened to my concerns and fears and was caring, professional and compassionate. Through his skill, my surgery was successful, without complications and I am “put back together”.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison was highly recommended to me and I can certainly see why. He is a gifted surgeon whose care for his patients is obvious. He answered every question both before and after surgery and never seemed rushed during any of my visits. He is truly a credit to hIs profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison is the best! He takes the time to listen and research your medical history. Dr. Morrison clearly explains the problem. When it was time for my surgery he was there every step of the way for me and my husband. I had no fear at all. Dr. Morrison is brilliant, kind and compassionate. I felt safe with Dr. Morrison in charge. I had colon surgery 2/18 and it is amazing how fast I am recovering. My husband and I love Dr. Morrison
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
My wife recently had a Colon Re-sectioning, Dr. Morrison explained fully to me and my wife what was going to happen, how long it would take and how long until she was able to come home. Dr. Morrison made good on all his promises. Two hour surgery, Check, three to five days hospital stay, Check. He analyzed and studied the history of her disease and performed the necessary procedure. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Morrison to anyone needing this kind of surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr Morrison is a compassionate physician. He takes time to thoroughly explain things in a very caring manner. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Dr. Morrison did my colon cancer surgery 3 years ago. He was phenomenal. I cannot say enough good things about him. My gastroenterologist told me that not many doctors would have attempted what Dr. Morrison did for me...he kept me from having to have a colostomy, and I will be forever grateful. He is THE BEST
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
This was my first appointment with Dr. Morrision, III. He was extremely friendly, and the entire office staff was also very nice. The entire appointment was extremely positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
Worst experience I have ever had. My husband had a successful surgery but when he came to answer questions after in the post op he was rude, told me I was skeptic , pessimistic and I was the reason Docctors don't want to be Doctors. That was because I asked : if we have a problem over the weekend what number should we call ? That's called proactive planning and no question is a stupid question ... or maybe did not teach him this in school. Simply worst experience with medical professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
This doctor was extremely rude and disrespectful to my mother and sister
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?
I had the most despicable experience in Dr. Morrison's office in August 2017. After 50 min. of waiting & no checked vitals, Dr. Morrison's first sharp response when he entered the room was "Why are you here?" After being questioned hostilely, we asked about his tone. He said: "You need to find another surgeon. We won't work well together." From there, he opened the door & kicked us out of the office. There's MUCH more but I don't have enough space. I have never been treated so poorly in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidney Morrison III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Morrison III?

I am second generation physician, my father was an obstetric gynecologist, and my son is currently at the University of Alabama studying in the field surgery. By far the most rewarding is patients thanking us and the bond we create wit...

• Colorectal Surgery

1982
1981

ColoRectal Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Morrison III treats patients.

Providence Health