Dr. Sidney Herszenson, MD

Dr. Sidney Herszenson, MD

31 reviews

Dermatology | Male | 69 years old

Dr. Herszenson is a Board-Certified Dermatologist with over 30 years of experience who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies, and rashes.Read more

Forefront Dermatology - Wauwatosa

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Herszenson's Experience

See how Dr. Herszenson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Herszenson

Dr. Herszenson accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Herszenson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herszenson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Herszenson's Performance
in Milwaukee, WI |
A very pleasant experience. I was very apprehensive about having a procedure that was necessary, but Dr. Herszenson and his assistant Patrice were very kind and considerate concerning my feelings. They did the biopsy and made me feel very comfortable. I was very pleased with my whole visit. I would recommend Dr. Herszenson to anyone that needs a good, knowledgeable, and thorough doctor. Thank you.
Milwaukee, WI |
I had some rashes and red spots appear randomly all over my legs. In my initial appointment, I did a bunch of tests and this was my follow up appointment. I was diagnose with this weird skin condition that I obviously never heard of and it had a super long name. This appointment, I was hoping to get some answers to my questions. When I asked about why I could have gotten this or how long would I have it for, he couldn't even give me any direct answers. It was a lot of "it could be this or that"
in Milwaukee, WI |
He was pleasant and professional and listened to what I had to say about my medical issue. And he took care of my problem. I would definitely recommend Dr. Herszenson to others.
Great,as always
in Milwaukee, WI |
I have had only 2 visits with this doctor and on both occasions, found Dr. Herszenson to be friendly, caring, understanding and genuinely interested in my overall welfare. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions and am very comfortable with him, I would recommend him to friends and family....overall satisfaction - 5 star !!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Herzenson was very friendly, professional, knowledgeble. I was very satisfied with the appointment I recently had. He answered my questions I had and was focused on the reason for me being there. He gave me choices for treatment. I would easily have no problems seeing him in the future if any new problems arise.
in Butler, WI |
It's really to early to make an accurate review. I had one visit and first impressions were favorable. I have another appointment scheduled for next week Tuesday.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Because the Doctor's assistant completed the electronic medical record the Doctor was able to focus his attention on me instead of the computer screen. I view this as a real plus! The entire office staff was very friendly and I was seen in a very timely manner.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Great, he's a great dermatologist, with a great staff.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Very polite & professional staff. Treated as a person not as patient.
Milwaukee, WI |
BEWARE BEWARE. Ask questions the ENTIRE time you are there about how much everything is going to cost. From simple conversation to looking at your skin. It will cost you. You will not be advised prior to receiving your bill. He picked a blackhead on my daughter and it cost me $275 for acne surgery. The billing dept said that you can be charged for anything during that appointment without any warning! BEWARE!
Have you seen Dr. Sidney Herszenson, MD?

Compare Dr. Herszenson

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Wauwatosa

Dr. Herszenson says...

Dr. Herszenson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Herszenson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Herszenson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Herszenson's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

University Of Wisconsin Medical School

Graduated in 1972

Mich Hosps Im

Completed in 1973

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine

Completed in 1978