Dr. Sidney Broder, MD

Dr. Sidney Broder, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Sidney Broder, MD is a neurology specialist in Grand Blanc, MI and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Escuela De Medicina 'dr Jose Sierra Flores' in 1981 and specializes in neurology.

4605 Genesys Pkwy

Grand Blanc, MI 48439

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Broder

See how frequently Dr. Broder performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Essential Tremor
high
Brain Disorders
high

Dr. Broder's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Broder does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Universidad Del Noreste, Escuela De Medicina 'dr Jose Sierra Flores'
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Oakwood Hospital
  • Sinai Grace Hosp/Grace Hospital
  • Vincents Hosp Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Broder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Broder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Broder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Broder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Broder's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Broder to family and friends

Dr. Broder's Performance

Good person and the only doctor that showed concern for how y headaches were affecting my life. I m so grateful that I was able to find him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Outstanding doctor! He was both professional and personal at the same time. He handled my concerns excellent and took his time explaining things to me. He was very thorough and never did I feel uncared for. I can tell he takes pride in his work. So glad to have met him! I know I'm in good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Broder has no compassion or empathy for any of his patients. Dr. Broder spent a year trying to figure out what was wrong with my father and kept sending him through a endless amount of CT scans to make a quick buck. He thought my father had multiple sclerosis, but had no proof to show that he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3

These comments are unfounded. I don't make money or benefit by ordering CTscans. The patient's insurance co. approves these, based on merit! I do not diagnose/treat liver disorders and had no involvement in the patient's liver disease. I didn't know about the hospitalization. Unless the patient's primary physician requests me to see them while hospitalized, I'd have no knowledge of the admission, no authorization to see the patient, review their medical records or inquire about their illness.

Dr Broder was one of the most thorough, kindest Doctors I have ever known. He took his time with me to listen, and explain things to me in a way that I understood. He answered all of my questions and that of my husband as well. Dr. Broder is compassionate about helping his patients. I trust him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Mr husband had an EMG from Dr. Broder. The test results could have been read quickly, but Dr. Broder advised that it can take at least a month for results. This is an unreasonable amount of time for a test the could have been read when the test was taken. The result of the delay may affect...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3

This is an unfair rating. Your husband was sent to my office for an EMG. Just like any other testing, it is your (ordering) doctor who should be the one to review the results and discuss treatment options. Also, I would never tell anyone that it would take a month to get the results - that is just wrong. In fact, your doctor had the results before you even wrote this review. I have fax confirmation of this.