Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMale

Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Miami, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Kendall Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aldabbagh to book an appointment.

Dr. Aldabbagh

Trusted Womens Health

8600 Sw 92nd St Ste 103 Miami, FL 33156

Compare Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists near you

Dr. Aldabbagh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aldabbagh

1.1976047904191616%
0.5988023952095808%
8.982035928143713%

Dr. Aldabbagh
Rushes. Went there for multiple appointments and they are always behind. But the worst, scariest problem was I had a recurring health problem, and he brushed it off. When I went for a follow-up, he asked me why I was there. He dismissed my concerns and took a urine sample. A week later I got texts from CVS to pick up a prescription. Turns out the infection was back (which I realized myself because I was having symptoms again). NO one from his office called to tell me...I had to wait and discover this for myself. Untreated, this could cause infertility, or in extreme cases, death.
Sep 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Doctor Aldabbagh is beyond amazing. I could not be more grateful for his care during my high risk pregnancy. He is knowledgeable and experienced, and guided me through the whole thing; I did not have the need to go back and forth to high risk doctors thanks to him. He performed a c-section and brought our baby into this world. The surgery was fast and I still cannot believe how great the healing and recovery has gone. He always answered the phone, always was present at every appointment and always made me feel heard. I recommend doctor Aldabbagh one hundred percent, he is truly a blessing.
Wonderful doctor – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr. Sidiq is someone that I appreciate very much. He performed my laparoscopy for 3 cysts I had and cleared out adhesions from my endometriosis 2 yrs ago. He most recently performed a hysterectomy. All was explained thoroughly, he answers all questions, texts, and emails. He is what a doctor should be; present and aware of you as a patient. I have recommended him to friends and family. Dr. Sidiq listens to your concerns, his office staff is always friendly and you will never be waiting long periods of time to see him. He is awesome!
Eilleen M – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Terrible!! I went to get an ultrasound to get my uterine lining looked at and Dr. Aldabbagh said it was too thin. I tried calling to get the measurement a few weeks later and he said it was totally normal. What?! He wouldn’t talk to me at all unless I made an appointment. He did not fix my issue in the slightest, so I won’t be going back.
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Worst doctor ever, DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM AS A DOCTOR everything he does is unprofessional and extremely, rude patients, and workers. I myself had to get checked and I decided to go see a real gynecologist not one that works to steal patients money and not care of our health and our babies. DO NOT RECOMMEND ALL REVIEWS ARE LIES!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I just love him! He is the best doctor I could ever find. I just got all my fibroids removed and since day 1 he was there for me answering all my questions and concerns. If you are looking for a caring doctor. He is the one. 10/10
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Lourdes Letona – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
He is an amazing doctor! Always making sure his patients have the right care. Very friendly and clean environment.
Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
If you want a clever doctor who is quick on his feet and has excellent bedside manner, do yourself a favor and pick Dr. Sidiq as your OBGYN. Did I mention he speaks three languages? We left our previous doctor while I was 7 months pregnant, and switched over to Dr. Sidiq — it was the best decision ever. Dr. Sidiq always made us feel comfortable with his thoroughness and experience and always welcomed and answered our questions. We are so delighted with our experience thus far, and expect to continue as Dr. Sidiq’s patient as our family continues to grow.
Sarah Denis Baker – Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
The worst, unprofessional place ever. Very unorganized from the top doctor to the nurses, just terrible. My mom spent a week waiting for these people to send her a prescription to the pharmacy. We called daily and every time we were given lies about them sending the prescription. Imagine she would have developed an infection. She was in pain and bleeding. Nobody there cares about the patients.
Nancy – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
The whole experience has been amazing with the whole staff. I was a little nervous about having to switch doctors for obvious reasons but I can confidently say I made the best decision with Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh. He is so attentive and never rushes me out of the room. He always listens to my concerns (Nova Sure Ablation) and always makes me feel at ease. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a doc... NovaSure was the best no more Bleeding....
QUANALDA SEYMOUR – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I delivered my first baby with him and it was the best experience of my life, he is truly the best in this profession. I’m yet to hear otherwise from anyone I have referred. Even from the minor details in the process to my csection scar being minimal to nothing! Other doctors have passed comments on how best it is. I’m super grateful to share my second experience with him and yet again he has provided nothing but a red carpet service. Highly recommend him over anyone else I have previously seen"?
Alice – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Literally just got out of surgery last night and this doctor sent me home with Motrin. Knowing my history and the amount of pain I’m in, I’m very disappointed in him. I have endometriosis, PCOS and JUST had surgery. If there was some type of substance abuse from my part I’d understand but I have NEVER abused a substance especially when I NEED it. If he didn’t want me to abuse it or had an issue with giving me strong medications to take home, then he could’ve left me another day at the hospital to refrain from all the extra pain with the nurses helping me. I’ve literally been in massive pain and crying and he doesn’t do anything to help. Great doctor for sure Unless he fixes this, I will never recommend him again.
Susan C. – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Terrible. I have been going to the same doctor in NC for 10 years and recently moved to SoFLA so I had to find someone to give me my annual. I throughly researched to find this doctor and chose to go based on the reviews. However, I was so disappointed with my experience. He does not listen, and rushed me out of my appointment. Not to mention when I made the appointment I let the receptionist know I wanted an ultrasound because I had previously been diagnosed with fibroids and wanted to see if they had grown because I was experiencing a ton of pain. She never relayed to me that I would have to pay out of pocket $125 on the day of or they wouldn’t do it. They told me when I got to the appointment and DOCTOR SIDIQ told me I would have to come back another day. I got it because he is over 40 minutes from my house...and he didnt even go over the results in detail- nor was the report accurate bc I got a second opinion from the doctor I trust!
I HAIRSTON – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Every visit with Dr. Sidiq was excellent. Always answer all our questions and was genuinely interested every step of my pregnancy. We are extremely happy with him and I definitely recommend him 100%. Everyone at his office was also very friendly and attentive. Our little boy is now 8 month old, is healthy big boy thanks to Dr. Sidiq.
Yordania Pardo – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr Aldabbagh gave birth to my lovely baby, and everything went perfectly well, thanks God! He is very caring, nice and made me feel very comfortable during the entire pregnancy. I love the way he is because he took care of all my concerns by answering through SMS always when I needed him. The surgery and all his team did an amazing job during the procedure. Thanks for all!
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Sidiq makes you feel very comfortable when you see him. He has an amazing personality and is very kind. He delivered my son on August 2,2019. I am so grateful to have found him. Highly Recommend :)
Karol Araceliss – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Had a vaginal hysterectomy w Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh just 5 days ago and I feel great! Not having any incisions on my abdomen is amazing, not just from a looks standpoint but the recovery is so much faster and less painful (from what my friends have gone through w traditional methods). I highly recommend Dr. Sidiq- he is awesome!!! Two thumbs up ???? ????
Heather H – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Sidiq, he was very helpful and attentive throughout my pregnancy. My pregnancy began as normal but by week 25 I started having contractions due to my uterine fibroids. I ended up going to the hospital where they were unable to control my contractions despite the shots that they gave me. They were only able to spread my contraction a little further apart from 2-3 mins apart to 6-7 mins apart, which was scary because I already had history of preterm labor with my first child. However, when I went to see my Dr he was able to control and stop my contraction with just two doses of medication that he sent me. And from there forward I was considered to have a high risk pregnancy. Unfortunately, I also got gestational diabetes along the way.He provided me with the right diet that I needed to follow in order to control my diabetes just by pure good diet. Thankfully, my gestational diabetes was well balanced as I followed his instructions. He is great . Thank you Dr Sidiq.
Nichole – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
** As a first time mom you never consider it becoming a high risk pregnancy... thankfully Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh was amazing and very attentive he diagnosed me with preeclampsia at about 35 weeks. After my blood pressure continued to rise, at 37 weeks I delivered a HEALTHY happy sweet baby boy. Reading up on preeclampsia scared me and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I am so grateful for the doctor and his expertise in my high risk pregnancy. He always made sure I was comfortable and everything was good with the baby. If I have another baby, I will definitely without question be seeing Dr. Aldabbagh. Another plus to his practice is wait time... he’s right on time and that makes it very nice because who wants to spend all day in an office awaiting your appointment? Highly recommend and I have recommended to several friends who all can agree he’s an amazing doctor. He deserves 10 stars!
Jessica – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
a day ago-I first went to Dr Sidiq last August to try to figure out why I was not getting my period. Right away, I appreciated that he did not push birth control after I told him I would not take it to regulate my cycle. He then offered something else that was not hormonal and I was happy with our choice. I ended up getting pregnant and am so glad I had Dr. Sidiq. All my wait times for my appointments were minimal, he answers every question and although he seems to be rushing, he never lets me leave unless I have asked all my questions and am satisfied with the visit. After each ultra sound, he takes you into his office and asks if you have any other questions or concerns. I also appreciate that he was able to answer any questions I had about my insurance and deductible, rather than sending me to his secretary. Throughout my entire pregnancy he answered any call or text right away, and he let me set the terms for how I wanted things done. He is a big personality. So Lucky I found him.
Estefania – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aldabbagh?

We are pleased that you have selected Dr. Aldabbagh and his dedicated staff to meet your healthcare needs. It is our honor to serve you with compassionate...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology