Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Aldabbagh has more experience with Obstetric Care and Gynecologic Care than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Kendall Regional Medical Center and Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aldabbagh to book an appointment.

Trusted Womens Health

New Patient?
Trusted Womens Health8600 SW 92nd St Miami, FL 33156
    • Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Dr. Aldabbagh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aldabbagh

Dr. Aldabbagh?
What People Say About Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD
Every visit with Dr. Sidiq was excellent. Always answer all our questions and was genuinely interested every step of my pregnancy. We are extremely happy with him and I definitely recommend him 100%. Everyone at his office was also very friendly and attentive. Our little boy is now 8 month old, is healthy big boy thanks to Dr. Sidiq.
Yordania Pardo – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr Aldabbagh gave birth to my lovely baby, and everything went perfectly well, thanks God! He is very caring, nice and made me feel very comfortable during the entire pregnancy. I love the way he is because he took care of all my concerns by answering through SMS always when I needed him. The surgery and all his team did an amazing job during the procedure. Thanks for all!
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Sidiq makes you feel very comfortable when you see him. He has an amazing personality and is very kind. He delivered my son on August 2,2019. I am so grateful to have found him. Highly Recommend :)
Karol Araceliss – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Had a vaginal hysterectomy w Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh just 5 days ago and I feel great! Not having any incisions on my abdomen is amazing, not just from a looks standpoint but the recovery is so much faster and less painful (from what my friends have gone through w traditional methods). I highly recommend Dr. Sidiq- he is awesome!!! Two thumbs up ???? ????
Heather H – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Sidiq, he was very helpful and attentive throughout my pregnancy. My pregnancy began as normal but by week 25 I started having contractions due to my uterine fibroids. I ended up going to the hospital where they were unable to control my contractions despite the shots that they gave me. They were only able to spread my contraction a little further apart from 2-3 mins apart to 6-7 mins apart, which was scary because I already had history of preterm labor with my first child. However, when I went to see my Dr he was able to control and stop my contraction with just two doses of medication that he sent me. And from there forward I was considered to have a high risk pregnancy. Unfortunately, I also got gestational diabetes along the way.He provided me with the right diet that I needed to follow in order to control my diabetes just by pure good diet. Thankfully, my gestational diabetes was well balanced as I followed his instructions. He is great . Thank you Dr Sidiq.
Nichole – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
** As a first time mom you never consider it becoming a high risk pregnancy... thankfully Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh was amazing and very attentive he diagnosed me with preeclampsia at about 35 weeks. After my blood pressure continued to rise, at 37 weeks I delivered a HEALTHY happy sweet baby boy. Reading up on preeclampsia scared me and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I am so grateful for the doctor and his expertise in my high risk pregnancy. He always made sure I was comfortable and everything was good with the baby. If I have another baby, I will definitely without question be seeing Dr. Aldabbagh. Another plus to his practice is wait time... he’s right on time and that makes it very nice because who wants to spend all day in an office awaiting your appointment? Highly recommend and I have recommended to several friends who all can agree he’s an amazing doctor. He deserves 10 stars!
Jessica – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
a day ago-I first went to Dr Sidiq last August to try to figure out why I was not getting my period. Right away, I appreciated that he did not push birth control after I told him I would not take it to regulate my cycle. He then offered something else that was not hormonal and I was happy with our choice. I ended up getting pregnant and am so glad I had Dr. Sidiq. All my wait times for my appointments were minimal, he answers every question and although he seems to be rushing, he never lets me leave unless I have asked all my questions and am satisfied with the visit. After each ultra sound, he takes you into his office and asks if you have any other questions or concerns. I also appreciate that he was able to answer any questions I had about my insurance and deductible, rather than sending me to his secretary. Throughout my entire pregnancy he answered any call or text right away, and he let me set the terms for how I wanted things done. He is a big personality. So Lucky I found him.
Estefania – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr. Aldabbagh has been so great all throughout my pregnancy and delivery. He's very attentive and so willing to help, even outside office hours. I am so happy I chose to go with him for my second child; what a beautiful experience!
Jennifer in miami, FL – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I am not one to write a review but Its these reviews that helped me to find Dr. Aldabbagh . And so I want to help others know that he really is as good as they say. I took a chance on him and I thank God I did. I saw him for the entire duration of my pregnancy and he has always been available and on time for my appointments, the office is never crowded . I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions. He is an extremely personable yet professional Dr. You can actually call and text him an
Brendalee in Miami, FL – Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
What can I say after such a big achievement from Dr Sidiq. I was able to FINALLY find a Doctor who was willing to trust his patient & give me the opportunity to go for a VBAC after 2 c-sections. When others said that was insane, he went ahead carefully review my records and agreed to give me the chance (always mentioning that he wouldn't put the baby & me at any risk, that a c-section will be perform without a doubt if any complications, which I totally agreed the day of the challenge.Excellent
Doris in Miami, FL – Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I really needed to find a good doctor who really cared about my pregnancy & my baby, thanks God I found him!! Having my first baby at my age and after IVF treatment made extremely important to find the right doctor. I am so grateful because God helped me making the right choice.I never had to wait at his clinic which was important because I didn't feel good during my pregnancy. I have no words to express how I was happy having him as my doctor .My C section was perfect & my baby doing great.
Miami, FL – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr. Aldabbagh provided ongoing support and professionalism pre / post and during pregnancy. ! Throughout the journey doc continuously followed up to ensure that I was doing ok and was quick to answer my many questions and concerns as a first time mom. Thank you Doc for your outstanding service. We appreciate your expertise, kind service and are looking forward to your continued care. Best OBGYN in town.
Miami, FL – Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
This is the best doctor ever, fully recommended. He treats you like family, very professional and knowledgeable. I absolutely love to visit his office. Don’t hesitate to pick him!!!
Miami, FL – Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I found Dr. Aldabbagh online after I decided I had enough with my prior ob/gyn his reviews were amazing. I can see the reason why. First and foremost the office does not overbook! If you have an appt you will be seen at your appt time. This is a rare find. The doctor is readily available to answer any questions or concerns. I came into his office around November 2018 as an OB patient at about 5 months. He took care of the remainder of my pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby boy.
Natalia in Miami – Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr. Aldabbagh is an extremely caring and professional doctor, he had me immediately hospitalized after reviewing my ER results and finding out that I was anemic. He gave me 3 blood transfusions before being able to perform a hysterectomy. After surgery he would visit and follow up on my progress on a daily basis. He promised to make me feel better and he didn’t fail to do so. His office is very clean and nice. His wife runs the front desk and is very attentive. - Karla Milian
Karla Milian in FL – Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr. Sidiq did an excellent job during my pregnancy and my C-section was easy and fast! He is very friendly, and knowledgeable. He has a good staff and His office is always clean and I rarely ever waited to be seeing. He is always available and answers all questions. Thank you, dr. for everything. We are so happy with the results. Keep doing the good job, I highly recommend this doctor
Miami – Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Dr. Sidiq is a great doctor he is very friendly and professional, I had an urgent abdominal histerectomy with a bad anemia, he took care of every detail making sure I was fine before and after the procedure. My recovery was very fast and after a week a felt great! He was always in communication with me and made feel secure . I recommend him 100% .
Miami, FL – Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
I found Dr. Sidiq back in December 2018 & to say the least I’m very satisfied with his bedside manner & professionalism. Best customer service in town. I needed a Myomectomy & Dr. Sidiq was able to schedule it asap for me. The surgery went very well & he literally kept in touch with me every single day since I left the hospital. It’s comforting to know he is available to address any of my concerns & he actually listens to my needs as a patient. Dr. Sidiq is always kind & positive. A+++++++++
Sonia Parada in Miami, FL – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Had my Laparoscopic Surgery. I was experiencing heavy bleeding and unbearable pain during my cycle prior. Dr. AlDabbagh was amazing and extremely professional before, during and after procedure. He kept in touch always from first day of visitation. Dr. AlDabbagh was more than willing to answer any questions when asked. I’m so grateful. I would recommend without hesitation because he is the best. Thank you so much Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh. Wish there were 10 stars and not 5 because you deserve.
Kelly in Miami , FL – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?
Most amazing OBGYN! Just gave birth to a baby girl and Dr. SiDiq made my experience unforgettable. Best Doctor that anyone can ask for. Highly recommend him to anyone. Very knowledgeable and is there to answer any questions you may have
Belkis in Miami, FL – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aldabbagh?

Dr. Aldabbagh accepts

Dr. Aldabbagh accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Southern Florida HDHP
Southern Florida HMO-High
Southern Florida HMO-Standard
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Neighborhood Health Providers
Tricare
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Obstetric Care

Obstetric care specialists focus on the health of both mother and baby during pregnancy and through labor and delivery, including prenatal screening, treatment of complications, and vaginal or C-section delivery.

Typically treats 54% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 11 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Aldabbagh performs Rh Incompatibility Screening more than 94% of their peers

Dr. Aldabbagh performs this procedure more than 94% of their peers

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Dr. Aldabbagh performs Vaginal Delivery and VBAC more than 79% of their peers

Dr. Aldabbagh performs this procedure more than 79% of their peers

Gynecologic Care

Gyncologists diagnose and treat conditions that affect any part of the female reproductive system, such as vaginitis, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).

Typically treats 64% more than their peers

Dr. Aldabbagh treats this condition more than 90% of their peers

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Aldabbagh treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 77% of their peers

Dr. Aldabbagh treats this condition more than 77% of their peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Aldabbagh treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 74% of their peers

Dr. Aldabbagh treats this condition more than 74% of their peers

Check Dr. Aldabbagh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Aldabbagh's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Depo-Provera® Birth Control Shot
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV Screening
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Septal Defect
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

We are pleased that you have selected Dr. Aldabbagh and his dedicated staff to meet your healthcare needs. It is our honor to serve you with compassionate medical services for obstetrics and gynecology. When you visit our office, you will quickly dis...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology