Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD

Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, sleep medicine, and more.Read his story

Trusted Womens Health

8600 SW 92nd St Ste 103

Miami, FL 33156

• Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Neighborhood Health Providers

Learn about Dr. AlDabbagh

See how frequently Dr. AlDabbagh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rh Incompatibility Screening
Pregnancy Ultrasound
Wound Repair

Dr. AlDabbagh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. AlDabbagh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. AlDabbagh "We are pleased that you have selected Dr. Aldabbagh and his dedicated staff to meet your healthcare needs. It is our honor to serve you with compassionate medical services for obstetrics and gynecology. When you visit our office, you will quickly discover that you are our highest priority! We work hard to provide you with the best healthcare services with a personal touch. You are not just another chart – you are one of our beloved patients and we treat you with the respect and attention you deserve. As a Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Dr. Aldabbagh OBGYN offers comprehensive health care for women in Miami area. Dr Aldabbagh practices out at Baptist hospital and he brings a personal touch to the clinical environment with a special emphasis on quality patient care. Dr. Aldabbagh strives to have a personal connection with each patient and he proudly delivers 98% of his patients' babies. By combining years of clinical experience with a deep compassion for women, Dr. Aldabbagh has created a welcoming environment where patients feel at ease even during difficult medical situations. When you visit our office, we encourage you to be an active, informed participant in your healthcare. Feel free to ask questions and voice your concerns… we want to help! We look forward to partnering with you as your women's healthcare provider for many years to come."

As a Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Dr. Aldabbagh OBGYN offers comprehensive health care for women in Miami area. Dr Aldabbagh practices out at Baptist hospital and he brings a personal touch to the clinical environment with a special emphasis on quality patient care. Dr. Aldabbagh strives to have a personal connection with each patient and he proudly delivers 98% of his patients' babies."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Prenatal Care
  • Sleep Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. AlDabbagh has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. AlDabbagh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. AlDabbagh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. AlDabbagh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. AlDabbagh

Dr. AlDabbagh?
Dr. AlDabbagh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I cannot say enough how happy I am with Dr. Aldabbagh. He is very professional and caring doctor. He never rushes and always takes his time to answer all my questions. Dr. Aldabbagh performed my Myomectomy and removed about 20 fibroids and within 6 months, I was able to successfully get pregnant. I...Read More
Daylin – Aug 16, 2018
Diaz in Miami, FL – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD?
Best OBGYN in Miami. The doctor is very friendly and personable. I can contact him at any time if I have any pregnancy inquiries or concerns. I feel my baby and I are very safe with this doctor.
Lisandra I in Pinecrest, FL – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD?
I would definitely recommend him. His kind, friendly, professional also very knowledgeable. I got an hysterectomy done 7 weeks ago. He was always checking on me while I was at the hospital.I feel like a new woman thanks to Dr. Aldabbagah. Forgot to mention his staff members are wonderful.
Belkis Diaz in FL – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sidiq AlDabbagh, MD?
Best OB my wife could’ve chosen. He’s very friendly and attentive to all her needs/our concerns.
Nicholas C. in Miami, FL – Jun 30, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. AlDabbagh?