Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Interventional Pain Management 3140 S Falkenburg Rd Ste 205 Riverview, FL 33578 Get Directions
Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD
I grew up in New York City where I received my undergraduate training. I went to a local medical school there followed by surgical training in Long Island, New York. After that I shifted my focus to anesthesiology in Miami followed by pain management in Seattle. After moving to Tampa, I started practicing in a hybrid capacity as an anesthesiologist at a large hospital along with pain management. I have since evolved into primarily focusing on pain management, specifically interventional based. I enjoy travelling and spending time with my family. I like to provide services for my patients in a dignified and caring manner.

Dr. Panchamia's Care Philosophy

I like to use a multi-modal approach and provide an individualized yet a comprehensive treatment plan for each and every patient. We will strive to improve the patient's quality of life utilizing state of the art and proven techniques.

Dr. Panchamia's Experience

See how Dr. Panchamia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Panchamia

Dr. Panchamia accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Panchamia is now accepting new patients
Omni Pain Care3140 S Falkenburg Rd Ste 205
Riverview, FL 33578
(813) 977-6688Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Panchamia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Panchamia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panchamia to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Panchamia's Performance
in Brandon, FL |
I have been with the doctor over 2 years for chronic pain. The doctor has helped me not only just manage my pain we have also been able to reduce my narcotic pain medicine. Dr Panchamia cares about his patients and quality of life and his staff has always been very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that needs pain management
in Davenport, FL |
I am a patient of Dr Panchamia's. I have followed him from his office in Zephyrhills to Lutz and now I travel to Riverview. I have chronic pain as a result of multiple lower back issues and thanks to Dr. P I can live a full and active life.
in Valrico, FL |
I have seen Dr. Panchamia for the management and treatment of a chronic back pain I have had for the last 20 years, and I would like to submit my strongest recommendation of his expertise. He has used a multidisciplinary approach to my medical condition. His expertise goes above the routine evaluation and treatment of pain. His office staff are always very pleasant and available for a thorough initial medical intake. In one word I woul rate his expertise as Oustanding.
in Tampa, FL |
The pain in my lower back was so intense that I had to sit on a stool to cook, sit after vacuuming only one room, and could not mow without taking at least four breaks. After facet joint injections to determine if those were the joints, the next step was radiofrequency ablation. After both sides were done, I felt like a new person and began doing things were previously painful. It was even better than I imagined. Dr. Panchamia is very thorough, professional, and personable.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Panchamia gave me my life back. I went to him with severe pain in my lower back, hips, and both knees. I took strong pain medication to get through the day. Walking was extremely difficult. I had tried surgery, PT, and lubrication shots. Nothing worked any more. He did RFA and now my lower back and hip are pain free and my knees are much improved. I no longer need pain pills. Dr. Panchamia always greets me by name and obviously cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, FL |
I have been treated by Dr. Panchamia for at least 6 years for various conditions. I have found him very caring, listen to all my problems, and comes up with a plan to help me and my pain. I am pleased to recommend to anyone who is suffering from pain.
in Zephyrhills, Fl |
I have seen Dr P for several years now. I have never seen anything but professionalism and sincere effort to help his patients. I have had multiple ablations and facet joint injections by him, never with side effect. I wouldn't let anyone else put a needle near my spine. He prescibes meds but his shots keep me off high doses. Staff is phenomenal too.
in Tampa fl |
Arrogant, insulting Lacked professionalism Went for one visit, consultation Not going back and wouldn't recommend him to anyone
Have you seen Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Are you Dr. Panchamia?

Compare Dr. Panchamia

Dr. Panchamia says...

I grew up in New York City where I received my undergraduate training.  I went to a local medical school there followed by surgical training in Long Island, New York.  After that I shifted my focus to anesthesiology in Miami followed by pain management in Seattle.  After moving to Tampa, I started practicing in a hybrid capacity as an anesthesiologist at a large hospital along with pain management.  I have since evolved into primarily focusing on pain management, specifically interventional based.  I enjoy travelling and spending time with my family.  I like to provide services for my patients in a dignified and caring manner.

Dr. Panchamia's Care Philosophy

I like to use a multi-modal approach and provide an individualized yet a comprehensive treatment plan for each and every patient.  We will strive to improve the patient's quality of life utilizing state of the art and proven techniques.

Dr. Panchamia says...

I have surgical training along with being board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.  Trained at the prestigious University of Miami Health System and Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle.  Specializing in low back pain, neck and upper back pain. Can help with pain from degenerative discs, bulging discs and sciatica, etc.

Dr. Panchamia says...

I specialize in interventional techniques to targeted the source of low back, neck and other spine related pain.  These techniques are performed utilizing fluoroscopy units to allow for precise deposition of medications and avoiding any complications.  They are relatively quick procedures that can be done with that without sedation.  There is no down time for the patient and they are able to resume her normal activities immediately after the procedure if tolerated.  The patient is reevaluated after each procedure to assess whether or not any additional treatment options are required and discussion is carried out in the office on the follow-up visit.

Dr. Panchamia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Panchamia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Panchamia's Board Certifications

University Of Miami/Jackson Health System
    Virginia Mason Medical Center

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Panchamia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panchamia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine