Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Panchamia

Interventional Pain Management

3140 S Falkenburg Rd Ste 205 Riverview, FL 33578

Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Riverview, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 2002 and specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Panchamia accepts

Dr. Panchamia accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Panchamia's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Panchamia's Top Procedures and Conditions

Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent

Dr. Panchamia performs Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Panchamia performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Spondylosis

Dr. Panchamia treats Spondylosis more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Panchamia treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Epidural Block, Facet Blocks

Dr. Panchamia performs Epidural Block, Facet Blocks more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Panchamia performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Epidural Block

• Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pain Management
  • Trigger Finger
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Vertebral Fracture
  • Vertebroplasty

I like to use a multi-modal approach and provide an individualized yet a comprehensive treatment plan for each and every patient.  We will strive to improve the patient's quality of life utilizing state of the art and proven techniques.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

3.9

Dr. Panchamia?
Dr. Panchamia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD
Great experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Professional environment. You are not a number there, They really do care. I would definitely recommend Sid Panchamia, MD and his crew to anyone with pain issues. Thank you for all of your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Panchamia for about 9 months after having a c5-c6 fusion. I also have have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. He has been doing RFA for pain relief in my upper back and neck. The procedure can be intimidating to most but after a very small amount pain for the anesthetic the procedure is relatively painless. He cares more about your pain and understanding during, before, and after procedures more than any other Dr. I've seen. What he does works and He cares !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr P for several years and I must say he is one of the most caring doctors I’ve ever been treated by, I highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain! B williams
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I had a knee replacement 5 years ago and still have severe pain in the new knee. The ortho doctor blamed it on my fibromyalgia. Dr. Panchamia did a nerve block and now the knee is pain free. The Dr. is now working with me to find something to help my other pain and not have to use strong pain meds I have taking for years. My husband has 3 bad disks in his back. He has had the preliminary tests with great results and looking forward to his nerve block. Thank you Dr. Panchamia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I have been coming to Dr. Sid every few weeks for 5 months. I suffered a catastrophic surgical compli cation and ended up needing CPR (which led to 14 broken ribs) and open heart surgery. After my surgery my primary care physician would only tell me to take Advil and Tylenol. I was in agony. Dr. P has been wonderful. He was able to approach my pain from multiple levels and after 5 months I am pain-free. I also sent a family member with chronic back pain and he changed their life too. A Godsend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Dr. P has been treating me intermittently for a back injury sustained about 10 years ago. His latest efforts have led to a near total cessation of lower back pain. If and when issues arise in the future he’ll be my first call. Good doc, affable, engaging and best of all, totally competent. He has my highest recommendation. John Bricken
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Dr. P is very caring, professional and timely. Anytime I need to see him due to a chronic medical condition, I can get an appointment same day or the next day. If you want a great pain management doctor he is the one. Keep up the awesome work!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Dr. Panchamia said he doesn't usually treat patients with lupus and scleroderma, but he should because he iswonderful with me. Other pain doctors kept wanting me to take opiods, but Dr. Panchamia understood i wanted to avoid that if possible. He prescribed a med that isn't addictive, in addition to occupational therapy which totally improved my life. Appointments are fairly easy to make and his staff is nice. I have had to wait a while at each appointment but he's very much worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
"Broke" my back 2 years ago resulting in spinal stenosis and other complications. NO ortho surgeon would operate but the pain management of Dr. Panchamia took me from a wheel chair to where I can now walk my dogs up to a mile and a half at time. ITs not all gone but very manageable where I can lead a normal life. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Dr. Panchamia is amazing! Due to his treatments I went from no quality of life to enjoying my activities again. I started out with so much back and hip pain that I could not walk my dog. I have had 90% improvement in 4 months. Dr. Panchamia is a kind, caring and personable man. He listens to my symptoms with so much patience and he never rushes thru the visit. He genuinely cares about my well being. I have complete trust in his skills and have given his card to many of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Dr. Panchamia is a wonderful doctor. He really takes the time to listen.. He has helped my back and knee pain tremendously. His staff is always helpful and friendly. I feel like I’m getting my life back, thanks to Dr. Panchamia. The procedures are minimally invasive and back to work the next day. He explains what he’s doing every step of the way, which provides much comfort. His office is nice and peaceful. Call Dr. Panchamia first. He’s the best!!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Great Doctor that has been helping me reduce my pain medicine by using healthier alternatives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
My primary doc recommended Dr. Panchamia. I'm so happy he did! If you're looking for a dr. that knows what he's doing, will reduce, if not eliminate your pain, has a great bedside manner and truly cares about his patients, then this is the doc you want to see. I've already recommended him to family members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I have been with the doctor over 2 years for chronic pain. The doctor has helped me not only just manage my pain we have also been able to reduce my narcotic pain medicine. Dr Panchamia cares about his patients and quality of life and his staff has always been very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that needs pain management
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I am a patient of Dr Panchamia's. I have followed him from his office in Zephyrhills to Lutz and now I travel to Riverview. I have chronic pain as a result of multiple lower back issues and thanks to Dr. P I can live a full and active life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I have seen Dr. Panchamia for the management and treatment of a chronic back pain I have had for the last 20 years, and I would like to submit my strongest recommendation of his expertise. He has used a multidisciplinary approach to my medical condition. His expertise goes above the routine evaluation and treatment of pain. His office staff are always very pleasant and available for a thorough initial medical intake. In one word I woul rate his expertise as Oustanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
The pain in my lower back was so intense that I had to sit on a stool to cook, sit after vacuuming only one room, and could not mow without taking at least four breaks. After facet joint injections to determine if those were the joints, the next step was radiofrequency ablation. After both sides were done, I felt like a new person and began doing things were previously painful. It was even better than I imagined. Dr. Panchamia is very thorough, professional, and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
Dr. Panchamia gave me my life back. I went to him with severe pain in my lower back, hips, and both knees. I took strong pain medication to get through the day. Walking was extremely difficult. I had tried surgery, PT, and lubrication shots. Nothing worked any more. He did RFA and now my lower back and hip are pain free and my knees are much improved. I no longer need pain pills. Dr. Panchamia always greets me by name and obviously cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I have been treated by Dr. Panchamia for at least 6 years for various conditions. I have found him very caring, listen to all my problems, and comes up with a plan to help me and my pain. I am pleased to recommend to anyone who is suffering from pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sid Panchamia, MD?
I have seen Dr P for several years now. I have never seen anything but professionalism and sincere effort to help his patients. I have had multiple ablations and facet joint injections by him, never with side effect. I wouldn't let anyone else put a needle near my spine. He prescibes meds but his shots keep me off high doses. Staff is phenomenal too.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Panchamia?

Interventional Pain Management

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Panchamia treats patients.