Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD

Colorectal Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Milanchi

Siamak Milanchi, MD

16300 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 604 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in colorectal surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Milanchi accepts

Dr. Milanchi accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
CalOptima
Health Net
HealthCare Partners
Monarch Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Milanchi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Constipation
  • Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Non-Surgical Treatment of Hemorrhoids
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Rectal Bleeding
  • Rectal Cancer
  • Rectal Prolapse
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sphincterotomy
  • Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM)
  • Ulcer

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Milanchi

Dr. Milanchi?
Dr. Milanchi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD
Dr. Milanchi is an amazing doctor who knows exactly what he is doing and explains everything straightforward. Everything was done in a timely manner. I went in after 4 months of urgent care, ER and doctor visits that no one was able to pin pointed my problem. I asked my primary doctor, to refer me to a specialist and that’s how I ended up here with Dr. Milanchi. I was told I had a fistula and I was so scared of the pain that would come after getting the surgery. However, I would say I had a very pleasant experience with minimal pain. I was told I had a two tunnel fistula which made it more complicated. Happy to say my surgery was a success! His staff are also so amazing! Communication is top notch! Wait times low! You always feel welcomed! This is appreciated when you are in pain! Surgery itself was an outpatient procedure and hospital visit was fast, easy and comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Dr. Milanchi is awesome! He performed surgery on my mom and it was a total success, before the surgery she was in constant pain due to a rectal fisure, now she is so happy because thanks to Dr. Milanchi she doesn't have that pain anymore. We recommend him 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
I met Dr Milanchi for second opinion , he immediately identified the issue and recommended surgery , while my current treatment doctor was still wondering on the issue for a months , so I had to switch my insurance to be under Dr Milanchi’s care. Dr Milanchi explained the surgery and the expectation . and the surgery was straight forward , The recovery from the surgery was reasonable and the issue has been gone .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Excellent man. Well versed in what he does, and was able to explain my symptoms in a more "common tone" manner so I could actually understand it. Has a lovely waiting room and caring staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
The experience I had with Dr Malanchi and his staff was awesome.Dr Malanchi took a lot of time explaining what was going to happen and what I would be experiencing.It was a pleasure meeting him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Dr Milanchi is the BEST!! Would highly recommend to family & friends *Staff is friendly, clean office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Excellent doctor. Explained the procedure very carefully so I would understand. He was patient, kind and I thoroughly trusted him. His office staff has been very helpful, and in particular, Eunice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
My surgery turned out well. Dr. Milanchi is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him. I was a little unhappy with the pain management control after my surgery as I thought that Tylenol IV did not manage my pain very well after a colon resection but after enduring the post op pain, the benefits of not have problems with constipation, etc was a good thing. But the first two days of post op recovery were bad. Dr. Milanchi took time to explain things pre op and post op.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Dr. Milanchi is an amazing surgeon. He carefully explained the procedure in advance, performed the three-hour surgery and provided excellent daily care in the hospital, and continued to provide excellent care and follow up repeatedly asking if we had questions. I'm grateful to have been referred to Dr. Milanchi and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Fantastic Dr and surgeon. Very detailed explaining things across the entire process leading to my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
It was a great experience with Dr.Milanchi and his staff. I deeply appreciate Dr. Milanchi taking time to fully explain all the procedures and to listen to my concerns during every single visits! Many thanks to the wonderful doctor and his passionate office manager Eunice. It is amazing that this busy surgeon is always so calm and patient! As a nurse, I highly recommend Dr. Milanchi for any Colonrectal surgery! I am so glad that I made the right choice to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
He was fantastic! No-one wants to go have their butt looked at. Right? But there are times when that area needs medical attention. And he made it as least embarrassing for me as possible. And he is a great surgeon - the results were wonderful! I suffered for 21 years the effects of tearing at childbirth. He fixed it all up and I am sooooooooo happy I went to see him! Thank you!!! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Dr Milanchi is a Godsend. I was originally referred to him by my internist due to sever, constant pain in my rectum along with spasms. This is a very embarrassing, humbling position to find yourself in and his colleagues put my mind at ease. Dr Milanchi and his staff are kept insanely busy due to his expertise. Even so, they take the time to really listen, examine and plan a course of treatment. I needed a fissurectomy and LIS surgery. I owe Dr Milanchi my happiness today. He is a life changer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Milanchi. He is one of the few and much valued doctors who is not only great at what he does, but who also has a great bedside manner. He treated me with tremendous care, explained everything carefully & thoroughly, and was really good at following up personally after my surgery as well as immediately before when I had urgent questions. I can't recommend Dr. Milanchi highly enough for anyone who needs surgery as well as the hospital he works in!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
I think Dr. Milanchi is an excellent doctor and his staff is top notch. He took his time explaining everything and answering my questions. I also appreciated his directness and honesty. My surgery was relatively minor, but Dr. Milanchi took extra measures to make sure that I would have the best results. The staff at Hoag Hospital (anesthesiologist, surgical nurse, and other nursing staff were excellent too).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
I had a Hirnia surgery with Dr Milanchi , just I can say he is perfect surgen and of course thanks him and his professional team and Hoag Hospital Irvine and my insurance Calaptima.masoud shahheydari
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Dr. Milanchi is truly a five star doctor. My mother had a polyp in her colon and need to be removed. We went from not sure, to knowing we are in good hands, to surprisingly found out the recovery is so swift, all thanks to Dr. Milanchi's outstanding skills, great patience and deep care for his patients. Highly recommend him and Hoag Hospital Irvine that he does the surgery at.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Great experience. Dr. Milanchi was friendly, caring, and thorough - he explained every detail/ process. The office staff were also friendly and are really good at following up and booking appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Although I'm still recovering from my surgery.. I must say I had in general a very good experience with Dr. Milanchi and the staff at his office. I would totally recommend Dr. Milanchi .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD?
Dr. Milanchi and his staff are amazing, My husband recently had his gall bladder removed. The Dr. is a very caring and kind doctor and made sure that my husband (and I) were ok every step of the way through his procedure and aftercare. He came to visit my husband each day of his stay at the hospital, even though it was Sat and Sun. I highly recommend Dr. Milanchi to any one needing gall bladder surgery.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Milanchi?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Milanchi treats patients.