Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Willow Grove, PA and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Brahmabhatt accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Brahmabhatt has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 402-7270Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Brahmabhatt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brahmabhatt's Top Procedures and Conditions

Joint Pain

Dr. Brahmabhatt treats Joint Pain more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Brahmabhatt treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

Dr. Brahmabhatt treats Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Brahmabhatt treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Hip Arthroscopy
  • Hip Resurfacing
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Torticollis

Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. He specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, knee, and hip as well as knee and shoulder replacement surgery.

Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from Temple University Scho...

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brahmabhatt

Dr. Brahmabhatt?
Dr. Brahmabhatt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD
Have very bad range after 2 years. Still have pain. Cant walk steps. Had blood work and bone scan. Showed nothing abnormal. Dr wont look further. Said some are failures and i am one. After all it is a prosthetic! Was yawning the whole time of my last visit. Total regret
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr Brahmabhatt did my knee replacement. He was wonderful, great bedside manor. I would recommend him to everyone, and I have. Thank you Dr B!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Exceptional. He is the quintessential surgeon, kind, considerate and very thorough. I have had both my knees replaced and both experiences were excellent. I am so glad that Dr. Bramabhatt was my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. B was great! He helped my family and I feel comfortable going into surgery and feel hopeful about recovery. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and will never forget his caring and kindness in what could have been a scary situation. Thanks Dr. B!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Brahmabatt. He explained everything in a way I was able to understand and worked with me to determine what was best for my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
This has been said by others but is certainly my experience as well. Dr. B has replaced my right shoulder and both knees all with excellent outcomes. He is a skilled surgeon but also a real gentleman who cares about his patients, a great combination. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
I was referred to Dr, Brahmabhatt by a good friend who had an excellent experience with her knee replacement. I felt very comfortable with Dr. B. Since our first visit. He listened carefully and caringly to my questions and took the time to answer them and address all of my concerns. My knee replacement went very well and my rehab was smooth sailing. Dr. B. Is the ultimate professional with superb skills in the operating arena. He is also a truly caring and compassionate man that only has h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. "B" preformed two knee replacements on me, the latest on December 4, 2018. The prior operation on my right knee was in 2013. In between these surgeries, Dr. B performed various non-surgical procedures on my left knee and advised me on the need for replacement. Both my surgeries were successful in restoring complete function. I am 72 years old and an avid hiker and biker. Thanks, Dr. Brahmabhatt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
If you want a physician who is competent AND caring this is your man!. He takes the time to make sure he answers all of your questions- wants to ensure YOU -his patient is comfortable and secure in the team decision made for your care!!! A REAL GEM !! Helps to educate and anticipate your concerns and needs!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr "B" has operated on myself (2 knee replacements & 1 shoulder replacement) and did a knee replacement for my wife. All of these replacements went perfectly due primarily to the skill and heart of DR"B". He is an exceptional surgeon but an even better human being. Dr "B" is a person who treats his patients like they were family. The skill and care Dr "B" gives his patients is unparalleled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. Brahmabhatt is not only an outstanding orthopedic surgeon, but he has exceptional "bedside" manners. He always has enough time to answer any questions or concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Heard so many positives about him prior to my knee replacement surgery (and my husband’s shoulder surgery) this year. His explanation was thorough and compassionate, as were his responses to my many questions following surgery. Will continue to recommend Dr. B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. B is a fantastic surgeon with a tremendous bed side manner. He repaired the rotator cuff on both of my shoulders. Prior to each of my surgeries he prepared me for what to expect and was extremely thorough ensuring my recovery was following his protocol.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr.B has been my surgeon for numerous knee surgeries and a complicated bicept/rotator cuff repair requiring 6 anchors to restabilize the joint.I could not rate any physician higher than Dr.B.In my opinion his surgical skills are top notch and his communication skills with his patients are fantastic.I could not recommend Dr.B high enough and I have referred him to my friends and family members
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. Brahmabhatt was recommended by my PCP who said "I would send my own family member to him". Now less than two months since my successful, total shoulder reversal surgery, the outcome has been excellent. I too would recommend Dr. Bramabhatt to those needing his expertise. He is a gifted surgeon, good listener and empathetic to his patients issues. In addition, his office staff are well trained and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. B listens to your concerns and completely informs the patient of any procedure being done. I just had my 2nd Total Knee Replacement by Dr. B and I am recovering well from both. Also, the Orthopedic floor at Abington has a great staff. The nursing staff were caring and skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Dr. Brahmabhatt did a fantastic job repairing my meniscus and getting me back to my former physical routine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
I had a reverse shoulder replacement. I can use my arm again and do most things with ease. Dr. Brahmabhatt truly gave me back my life. I would highly recommend the procedure and the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
I had knee replacement surgery completed by Dr. Brahmabhatt in August 2018. I found Dr. Brahmabhatt to be conservative in his approach. I never felt pressured to have surgery. Dr. Brahmabhatt provided me with comprehensive and relevant information that helped me make a good decision and I felt well-informed throughout the surgery and recovery periods. Dr. Brahmabhatt has a warm and caring bedside manner which I so very much appreciate. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brahmabhatt to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
excellent dotor and listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brahmabhatt?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brahmabhatt treats patients.

Compare Providers