Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD

Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Rothman Institute 2400 Maryland Rd Willow Grove, PA 19090 Get Directions

Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Willow Grove, PA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Brahmabhatt is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Brahmabhatt's Experience

See how Dr. Brahmabhatt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt

Dr. Brahmabhatt accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brahmabhatt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brahmabhatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brahmabhatt to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Brahmabhatt's Performance
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Brahmabhatt repaired my torn meniscus recently. He is professional, intelligent and an excellent surgeon. When he explains the procedure it is with clarity. Question are welcome. I was so impressed with his care and kind manner. Dr. Brahmabhatt is the best knee surgeon in the Philadelphia area.
in jenkintown, pa |
Had 3 surgeries on a football injury in 1961,1979and 1995. Knee gave up on me this past summer. Dr. B did a full knee replacement in November and the knee is doing great. Particularly he was warm, caring and always was available for questions or concerns. Would recommend highly.
in Hatboro, PA |
Dr. Brahmabhatt is an excellent surgeon. He did a total shoulder replacementon me. I would highly recommend him. He is very kind and gentle and you never feel rushed when he is in with you. The only drawback is he gets very backed up and sometimes you have to wait a very long time in his office. I have waited up to 3 hrs. in his waiting room. I think they need to think about how they schedule his appts. That is the only drawback I have.
in willow grove, pa |
Dr. Brahmabhatt was helpful in my making a decision to have two knee replacements. He told me my options and I went home and made my decision. He was sensitive, but demanding. I highly recommend him.
in Richboro,Pa. |
Dr. Brahmabhatt, besides being an excellent surgeon, is a very gentle and caring doctor. He spends time with his patients and explains all details and options regarding your particular ailment. I trust his recommendations and have referred him to many of my friends,
in ambler, pa |
I had a complete knee replacement and was walking without a walker or cane within 3 weeks. I was amazed at the results. If you do the physical therapy and follow the doctors and physical therapist instruction you will be amazed.
Dr. B replaced my left shoulder. He was very thorough and clear in explaining what needed to be done and what to expect afterwards. I had an excellent result and without hesitation would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Jamison, pa |
Matter-of-fact and thorough evaluation. Pleasant and personable with friendly bedside manner. Instructions could have been more specific and helped by one or two additional visits with the PA for interval evaluation. Post-operative care could be specified in a written brochure (possibly one with check-off choices for Physical Therapy, activity and care).
in Glenside, PA |
Dr Brahmabhatt is totally awesome! He repaired my rotator cuff and it's really fixed! Highest recommendation!
in Horsham, PA |
Dr. B. has a very nice bedside manner and has a way of making his patients comfortable about their surgery. He takes his time and answers all of your questions. I wouldn't think twice about referring him to a friend or a family member.
in Bensalem, PA |
I have had 2 knee replacements by Dr. Brahmabhatt. Both have been very successful. Dr. B. told me that he performed the first part by replacing my knees and I would have to do the second part by doing all the exercises faithfully. I did as he said. I had my right knee done 4 years ago and my left knee February 3 and 6 weeks later I am walking with no assistance. Dr. B is a great surgeon and I am grateful that both my knees are in great shape.
in Langhorne, pa |
Dr. Brahmabhatt repaired my left hip July 2016, he is true gentlemen and an excellent surgeon, he is caring human being. I would recommend him to my family, and friends.
in Buckingham, Pa |
I may eventually need a left knee replacement and have seen Dr. Brahmabhatt several times.I have a number of relatives who are physicians and this doctor has an incredibly warm and caring manner reassuring a patient and offering options before rushing into surgery. He is thorough, knowledgeable, articulate and very polite. I am currently trying cortisone injections and have had Synvisc as well. I am extremely pleased and confident with this physician responsible for my care.
in glenside, pa |
Dr. B did an excellent job with my left and right knee replacements. He spends time explaining everything. I had no problems after surgery.
in langhorne, pa |
Dr Brahmabatt is a highly knowledgeable surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. I made an appointment to see him for a second opinion, concerning a knee surgery I was told I needed. He recommended physical therapy for 4 weeks and to return afterwards to see if I was able to regain strength and better movement in my knee and leg. I am so grateful for his surgical opinion because I ended up not needing surgery. My respect for him is great because he is an honest and a caring surgeon.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I first saw Dr. Brahmabhatt for an evaluation for a total knee joint replacement. From my first appointment to my post-surgery follow-ups, Dr. B. was kind, professional, informative and honest. He patiently explained x-rays and procedures and answered my many questions about surgery and rehab. I have already recommended a family member to see Dr. B. for the same type of problem. If the need arises for orthopedic surgery in the future, I would, without hesitation, return to Dr. Brahmabhatt.
in Bryn Athyn, PA |
Dr. Brahmabhatt did surgery on my daughter and her sons knees with great success. I decided to have Dr. Brahmabhatt do surgery on my shoulder, which needed rotator cuff repair plus reattach the bicep tendon and remove a bone spur. Not an easy surgery for a 75 year old woman, but his surgical skills were excellent, and so my job was diligent physical therapy. I could not have recovered so well without the excellent surgery. I highly would recommend Dr. Brahmabhatt to anyone who need surgery.
in Abington, PA |
Excellent Doctor, very thorough in his evaluations. Discusses and explains all options in a caring manner, don't feel rushed at all. One of the best physicians I've encountered.
in Willow Grove, PA |
I had a dramatic shoulder injury while working outside the US. Wanting the best care, I didn't seek treatment until returning home. Dr.B gave prompt, kind, effective attention to my case and operated swiftly and skillfully. In our interactions he was professional and expert, but also patient, personable and interested. By God's grace and Dr.B's fine care, my outcome was exceptionally good.
Have you seen Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Brahmabhatt?

Compare Dr. Brahmabhatt

}

Dr. Brahmabhatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Brahmabhatt has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brahmabhatt's Board Certifications

Lenox Hill Hospital

Completed in 2005

Temple University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Brahmabhatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brahmabhatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Excision of Femur or Knee