Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD

Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 44 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Brahmabhatt specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Willow Grove, PA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brahmabhatt? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brahmabhatt's Experience

See how Dr. Brahmabhatt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt

Dr. Brahmabhatt accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brahmabhatt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brahmabhatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brahmabhatt to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Brahmabhatt's Performance
in Glenside, PA |
Dr Brahmabhatt is totally awesome! He repaired my rotator cuff and it's really fixed! Highest recommendation!
in Horsham, PA |
Dr. B. has a very nice bedside manner and has a way of making his patients comfortable about their surgery. He takes his time and answers all of your questions. I wouldn't think twice about referring him to a friend or a family member.
in Bensalem, PA |
I have had 2 knee replacements by Dr. Brahmabhatt. Both have been very successful. Dr. B. told me that he performed the first part by replacing my knees and I would have to do the second part by doing all the exercises faithfully. I did as he said. I had my right knee done 4 years ago and my left knee February 3 and 6 weeks later I am walking with no assistance. Dr. B is a great surgeon and I am grateful that both my knees are in great shape.
in Langhorne, pa |
Dr. Brahmabhatt repaired my left hip July 2016, he is true gentlemen and an excellent surgeon, he is caring human being. I would recommend him to my family, and friends.
in Buckingham, Pa |
I may eventually need a left knee replacement and have seen Dr. Brahmabhatt several times.I have a number of relatives who are physicians and this doctor has an incredibly warm and caring manner reassuring a patient and offering options before rushing into surgery. He is thorough, knowledgeable, articulate and very polite. I am currently trying cortisone injections and have had Synvisc as well. I am extremely pleased and confident with this physician responsible for my care.
in glenside, pa |
Dr. B did an excellent job with my left and right knee replacements. He spends time explaining everything. I had no problems after surgery.
in langhorne, pa |
Dr Brahmabatt is a highly knowledgeable surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. I made an appointment to see him for a second opinion, concerning a knee surgery I was told I needed. He recommended physical therapy for 4 weeks and to return afterwards to see if I was able to regain strength and better movement in my knee and leg. I am so grateful for his surgical opinion because I ended up not needing surgery. My respect for him is great because he is an honest and a caring surgeon.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I first saw Dr. Brahmabhatt for an evaluation for a total knee joint replacement. From my first appointment to my post-surgery follow-ups, Dr. B. was kind, professional, informative and honest. He patiently explained x-rays and procedures and answered my many questions about surgery and rehab. I have already recommended a family member to see Dr. B. for the same type of problem. If the need arises for orthopedic surgery in the future, I would, without hesitation, return to Dr. Brahmabhatt.
in Bryn Athyn, PA |
Dr. Brahmabhatt did surgery on my daughter and her sons knees with great success. I decided to have Dr. Brahmabhatt do surgery on my shoulder, which needed rotator cuff repair plus reattach the bicep tendon and remove a bone spur. Not an easy surgery for a 75 year old woman, but his surgical skills were excellent, and so my job was diligent physical therapy. I could not have recovered so well without the excellent surgery. I highly would recommend Dr. Brahmabhatt to anyone who need surgery.
in Abington, PA |
Excellent Doctor, very thorough in his evaluations. Discusses and explains all options in a caring manner, don't feel rushed at all. One of the best physicians I've encountered.
in Willow Grove, PA |
I had a dramatic shoulder injury while working outside the US. Wanting the best care, I didn't seek treatment until returning home. Dr.B gave prompt, kind, effective attention to my case and operated swiftly and skillfully. In our interactions he was professional and expert, but also patient, personable and interested. By God's grace and Dr.B's fine care, my outcome was exceptionally good.
Have you seen Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Brahmabhatt?

Dr. Brahmabhatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Brahmabhatt has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brahmabhatt's Board Certifications

Lenox Hill Hospital

Completed in 2005

Temple University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Brahmabhatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brahmabhatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Excision of Femur or Knee