Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Parakh

Parakh Plastic Surgery

370 Grand Ave Ste 202 Englewood, NJ 07631

Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from MS Ramaiah Med Tchg Hosp in 2002 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Parakh accepts

(201) 567-1919

Dr. Parakh accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Parakh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Parakh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin Cancer

Dr. Parakh treats Skin Cancer more than 24% of her peers

Dr. Parakh treats this condition more than 24% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Parakh's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Incisional Hernia
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Wound Repair

My philosophy is to develop individual treatment plan for each patient to ensure the most natural, long-lasting result that is harmonious with the rest of you. I take great pride in my work and provide the highest and safest standard of medical care to my patients.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Parakh?
Dr. Parakh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Parakh is one of a kind! She's a skilled artist in her work as a plastic surgeon, she's kind and genuinely caring for her patients, addresses all questions and/or concerns thoroughly and has improved my life in more ways than she realizes! Her love for her work shows itself in the results and her supreme patient care. Additionally her assistant Natasha is a miracle worker in scheduling, juggling and is literally always available for immediate questions/concerns or any other needs. Together they provide the best experience one could ask for in surgery. I'm thrilled that I chose her for my abdominoplasty and would highly recommend her to anyone for any plastic surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
I can't say enough GREAT things about Parakh Plastic Surgery. I was so hesitant to even make a call, I was embarrassed for years about my Post-Baby Body, finally I built up the courage to call. From the very first phone call Natasha spent almost 30 mins talking to me on the phone putting my mind at ease & answering any questions. When I came in for my appointment I was greeted by the staff in their beautiful office, and they promptly brought me to the exam room, where they played a small video for me on the Surgery itself. Shortly after I was greeted by Dr. Parakh who spent a good hour with me going over my goals & realistic expectations. I was so comfortable with her, her bedside manner & professionalism was unmatched. I had seen other doctors but it was a quick 5-10 min consultation, and I was left more confused. Dr. Parakh answered every question & put me at ease. When I came back for my Pre-Op it was even better then I imagined. I again met with Dr. Parakh for 30 mins who went ove
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Recently had a breast augmentation. From the consultation appointment to the day of surgery Dr. Parakh and her team were nothing other than professional and friendly. Very comfortable environment. The day of the surgery Dr. Parakh was very confident which eased my anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr. Parakh doesn't give herself enough credit! She's super kind, friendly, and did an amazing job at masking a big insecurity of mine. Not to mention Natasha, the patient coordinator, is just as amazing! She makes the patients feel super comfortable while doing all of the prep work. Overall, such an amazing experience, staff, and beautiful office! I will definitely be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
I’ve thought about doing a mommy makeover for a decade. I’ve also done a lot of research and read so many reviews from a lot of doctors. I still had a lot of reservations but after meeting Dr. Parakh for the first time last year I knew immediately she would be the doctor I would go to for this surgery. I’m an athlete and extremely active and wanted to know how this would affect my level of activity. During my first consultation, she was very compassionate, honest and understanding of my concer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
There will never be enough words to describe Dr. Parakh and her staff. From Day 1 they make you feel super comfortable and will you through the entire process. Dr. Parakh is one of the nicest people I have ever met and her bedside manner is amazing to say the least. The staff is always available to answer any questions you may have, no matter what time it is, and no matter how silly the question may be. I highly recommend coming here for any procedure you may consider. You will not be disappoint
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Exactly a month ago I had the surgery of my life with Dr Parakh. She went above and beyond my expectations. When I first came across Dr. Parakh it was through instragram. I began following her and every day I read newer reviews and I knew that if I were to ever go for my lower body lift I would go to her. I have struggle my entire life with over weight problems (especially the hanging skin) and after having gastric sleeve with another doctor I knew it was time to finally meet Dr. Parakh so I ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
I can’t say enough good things about this practice. Dr. Parakh is hands down the most amazing person ever. She’s listens, she’s kind her bedside manner is unmatched. I had 2 sessions of CoolSculpting with her & I’m blown away by results! I’m so happy I did this....and her staff is superb! Natasha was so amazing start to finish, making sure I was well taken care of. I recommend this practice to everyone. You won’t find a better doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr Parakh did my non-surgical nose job and I love it! I was always unhappy with the bump and unevenness of my nose. I cannot believe what a difference this has made to my facial structure, especially my profile. She is definitely an expert injector and also very gentle. No pain! Highly, highly recommend her to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr Parakh is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had a consult with her and we both decided I needed some fillers and Botox… The results were exactly what I wanted I look a little more youthful and refreshed and people have noticed ,but I don’t look different… I am so glad I found her and I will absolutely use her again and her nurse Natasha just makes you feel very comfortable and she is very kind.. One of my friends already went to her because she loved my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
I needed to feel better about myself and wanted to make changes in my tired and angry facial appearance. Consulting with Dr. Parakh was the best decision I could have made. I am now 10 days post Botox and fillers and I could not be happier!! Dr. Parakh is lovely and so very easy to speak to. She is excellent in her field and I recommend her highly. Her office manager Natasha, is equally pleasant and very accommodating in scheduling appointments. So happy I found this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr. Parakh is an amazing doctor. I received A+++ care during consult, surgery and recovery of breast reduction procedure. I had a reduction for medical reasons and I figured since I would be under general anesthesia, perhaps I would do an additional cosmetic procedure. Well, my results were astounding for both my medical needs and my cosmetic needs. She and her team led by Natasha responded to all my needs immediately. I would go back in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr Parakh very patiently explained the procedures and realistic told what the outcome results would be. Very happy and would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr. Parakh is a truly amazing doctor. She’s kind, patient and knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I came for Coolsculpting to treat some areas I was concerned with. I am very happy with the treatment process. I would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Truly an amazing Plastic Surgon! Words can’t explain how perfectly my surgery went I would recommend her for any plastic surgery!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Had an amazing experience would rate her the highest score A+. Dr. Parakh evaluated exactly what I needed and performed the Voluma to my cheek bones and Botox to my forehead. I look ten years younger even after 3 months. Would highly recommend these both procedures I am a woman in my 50's and look like I am 40! The greatest bedside manner I have ever had with a plastic surgeon. Thank you Dr. Parakh. Maria Chiri
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
I had a bilateral gynecomastia surgery, which was a terror on my confidence and overall body perception. Upon meeting Dr. Parakh I knew I was in good hands and my stress levels greatly decreased. Overall, I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Parakh and her team – everyone is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Both Dr. Parakh and her team are great communicators throughout, especially when I had questions or needed to reschedule appointments. I was kept well i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
I just had a breast lift and implant by dr Parakh and I’m so happy I found her. She is so sweet , beautiful and very professional. She is an perfectionist. I love the way my breast look. She called the first day of my procedure when I got home. Answered all my question. I mean .... I am so amazed by her. The whole staff are just incredible! She spent a long time with me at my first consultation and I knew she was going to do a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr.Parakh and her associate Natasha were extremely polite, courteous, attentive and thoughtful. Their demeanor instantly puts you at ease and makes any procedure anxiety free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shwetambara Parakh, MD?
Dr.Parakh is an excellent doctor. I have received really great care during pre-consultation, surgery and recovery of my breast reduction procedure. She and her team responded to all our needs immediately and to our satisfaction. The results are great and she is great at her craft.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Parakh?

Parakh Plastic Surgery