Dr. Shusila R. Rajasingham, MD

Dr. Shusila R. Rajasingham, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 61 years old

Dr. Rajasingham specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Gaithersburg, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rajasingham? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rajasingham's Experience

See how Dr. Rajasingham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rajasingham

Dr. Rajasingham accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rajasingham has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Rajasingham
Dr. Rajasingham's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Smithsburg Md |
My daughter was diagnosed of of rare movement disorder by Dr. Rajasingham 13 years ago. She is amazing, she takes her time and makes sure she covers everything. There is little know treatment for my daughter's disorder., and Dr. Rajasingham has went above and beyond to get her to where she is able to be able to live a normal life. I am so thankful to have her as my daughters Doctor . Also her receptionist is the best ever and is always there to help with anything she can in a timely manner!!
in Rockville, MD |
We have seen Dr. Rajasingham for years, for my profoundly autistic son's seizures. She's always been pleasant, responsive, and caring with regard to my son and us, his parents.. She is incredibly thorough in trying to determine the exact nature of any seizure he has, so that she can prescribe the best medication for him. She's always lived up to the strong recommendation of the pediatric neurologist at Children's Hospital who referred us to her when he left the DC area.
Rockville, MD |
She is fantastic. We took our son to see her with a motor tic. The first visit she spent over an hour with us and in later visits almost the same amount of time. At first she seems cold but really I think she just wants to make sure she understands all the details on the situation. After she gets to know you and your child better she warms up and is really fantastic with the kids and the adults. Additionally, Judy her assistant is fantastic. This office knows how to be kind.
Frederick, PA |
Twice she gave us advice that she later told us was not the best course of action. The second time, it caused my daughter to have another seizure. She told us to stop a certain medicine, and my girl seized. Later, she told us that it was because she stopped the medicine that the seizure happened. Seriously, who does that?
in Rockville, MD |
My experience with Dr. Rajasingham was very upsetting and a nightmare. I had never encounter that kind of treatment from any other Dr. since I lived US. I was referred by one of the best psychiatric to see her, if she could contribute any additional thoughts or solutions with the problem we are facing with our daughter problems. But it is so sad to found her completely rude to our daughter and very unprofessional. I couldn't even stand her to talk to her. I left with my daughter with sad heart.
New York, NY |
She helped get my child's seizure disorder under control. She is quick, maybe impatient, but spends a lot if
MD |
The office is dirty and run down. Patient privacy act paper work not available unless you ask, but you will be asked to sign that you received it even if you don't. Bedside manner is non-existent and she is working with CHILDREN. Keep looking for another neurologist.
in Rockville, MD |
We had a bad experience with Dr. Rajasingham. I wish she was more patient and took the time to really evaluate the situation. My son suffered from stress/anxiety related migraines in the beginning of Middle school. Dr. R. spent barely 5 min with my son, was rushing. My son felt that she does not trust his answers to her questions. she prescribed a strong medication that is usually given to epilepsy patients that was causing bad side effects, and we stopped using and went to Childrens Hospital.
in Olney, MD |
I adore Dr. Rajasingham. We have two children with epilepsy and had seen two other well respected, highly recommended local neurologists before her. She is accessible. She takes significant time and thought with each child to evaluate and make decisions regarding care. Her office manager, Judy, is wonderful. She always gets back to you with a quick response, and she's kind and helpful. If you want a ped neurologist who actually calls you back and puts time and thought into your child, she's it.
Have you seen Dr. Shusila R. Rajasingham, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajasingham?

Compare Dr. Rajasingham

Dr. Rajasingham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatrics

Dr. Rajasingham has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rajasingham's Board Certifications

Chldns National Med Center

Completed in 1998

Georgetown University Hospital

Completed in 1989

Dr. Rajasingham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajasingham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics
  • Pediatric Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.