Dr. Shuaib Mohyuddin, MD

Dr. Shuaib Mohyuddin, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Shuaib Mohyuddin, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Mohyuddin is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Mohyuddin

Dr. Mohyuddin's Experience

Dr. Mohyuddin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tulane University of Louisiana

Dr. Mohyuddin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mohyuddin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohyuddin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mohyuddin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohyuddin to family and friends
Dr. Mohyuddin's Performance
in Gallatin, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mohyuddin for over 20 years. He is the best physician I have ever had the priviledge of seeing for my medical needs. He is thorough, knowledgeable, easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner.. He always asks about my family and what's going on in my world.. I trust this man with my life.
in Nashville, TN. 37220 |
I am a native Nashvillian, and am very familiar with doctors and hospitals of Nashville. With that being said, "there is no better doctor than Dr. Shuaib Moyhuddin!" He is very easy to communicate with, and he makes you feel like there is nothing more important than your health! I always leave his office feeling excited about my health. " Best Doctor in Nashville "
in Nashville, TN |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Mohyuddin for many, many years and have always been pleased with the care. Dr. Mohyuddin and his staff are unfailingly professional, polite, prompt and friendly. I happily recommend him to anyone.
in Antioch, TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mohyuddin to anyone. He has been my primary doctor for about 20 years and he and his staff have always excellent care of me.
in Antioch, TN |
He has been threw a lot with me. But he always makes me feel better before I walk out the door. I am thankful for having such a great Doctor.
in Nashville, TN |
I've been seeing Dr. Mohyuddin for about 10 years. He has always given me his attention and answered any questions that I have. Even on his busiest days, he still takes his time with each patient.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mohyuddin is absolutely the best doctor I know. He is a super nice doctor with a relaxed, calm, attentive, and personable demeanor. In 5 years of being his patient, I have never felt rushed through an appointment or felt he was distracted. Dr. Mohyuddin is also my husband and mother's doctor. I am so very thankful to have this knowledgeable, kind, caring doctor to be entrusted with my family's health care. Dr. Mohyuddin's clinical and medical staff are extremely helpful and accommodating.
Nashville, TN |
I have been with Dr Mohyuddin for about 15 years as his patient. I can't think to look for another physician since I know him. He takes his time with me. He talk me professionally and he makes feel comfortable with him. Dr Mohyuddin does not just treat me for my complaints by prescribing medications but he gives more advice regarding how to control my health with other sources such a good diet, exercising, and so on . . .
Nashville, TN |
Thorough, knowledgeable and a pleasant disposition. The office staff is very nice as well.
in Nashville, TN |
Doctor Moyhuddin has been taken care of my medical needs for many years. I credit him with saving my life by insisting that I see a cardiologist which resulted in quuintiple bypass surgery immediately after my angioplasty. I feel he cares.
in Franklin, TN |
My wife and I have been patients for 20 years
in Antioch, TN |
He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He takes as much time as needed with his patients to get to the root of their medical condition. He listens and asks questions and actually listens & remembers the answers. He doesn't push his patients into things they aren't comfortable doing & understands the financial barriers we have. I love my doctor!!!
Have you seen Dr. Shuaib Mohyuddin, MD?
Are you Dr. Mohyuddin?

Visit Dr. Mohyuddin

Dr. Mohyuddin accepts 20 insurance carriers
    Managed Choice PPO
    Open Choice PPO
  • American General
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Benesight
    Medicare Choice Plus PPO
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
    Choice Care
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Pacific Life & Annuity Company

Hospitals where Dr. Mohyuddin has admitting privileges

Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
391 Wallace Rd
Nashville, TN 37211

More Internists like Dr. Mohyuddin at Internal Medicine Associates of Southern Hills

Internal Medicine Specialist