Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD

Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female
Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, orthopedic hand surgery, and more.Read her story

10208 Cerny St Ste 204

Dr. Tannan treats this condition more than 76% of her peers

Hidradenitis

Dr. Tannan treats Hidradenitis more than 73% of her peers

Dr. Tannan treats this condition more than 73% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hidradenitis Suppurativa

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Arthritis Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nerve Injury
  • Nerve Pain
  • Neuromas
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Sprain
  • Wrist Surgery

At Tannan Plastic Surgery, Dr. Shruti Tannan bring you the best possible care with:
Perspective - As a female physician, Dr. Tannan can personally and professionally relate to your needs through every step of the patient experience, from i...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Tannan?
Dr. Tannan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr.Tannon is truly the best .She has a warm and kind spirit that makes you feel like you have known her for years.She made me , and my husband feel comfortable and answered any questions we had through out the process.The day of surgery drTannon , and her staff took really good care of me and they made a follow up call to check on me after surgery.I highly recommend Dr.Tannon you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
To start, every practice wants that WOW factor when representing their office. Well let me say, DOUBLE WOW! From opening the front door to being greeted by an amazing front desk team with genuine warmth and care to going to the back and meeting Dr. Tannan who impressed me beyond my expectations! I felt like we were already friends from the first word. Her warmth, care and GENUINE tender love just melted my heart. My husband and I knew I was in GREAT hands! THANK YOU AND YOUR TEAM! Farrah????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
I can't say enough about the outstanding care I received from Dr. Tannan. When selecting a surgeon, I focused on things like credentials, experience, general provider philosophy. Looking online I saw that she met my criteria. But what I couldn't have known from my online research was how intelligent, creative, congenial and absolutely meticulous she is as a healthcare provider. She genuinely cares about her patients and is an absolute joy to work with! I very highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr. Tannan was a true God-send to me. She has transformed my body and my confidence in my everyday life. Her team is completely dedicated to the care of the patient and I feel so taken care of. I have complete trust that she has my best interest at heart. The work she performed on my stomach to pull together the 3-inch gap created by birthing my 3 sons was remarkable. I have an hourglass shape that I never had even before my sons were born. I can't believe I ever considered not getting it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
We absolutely love this physician. She performed a Rotational Flap on my husband and performed an outstanding job. She is very knowledgable and caring on what she does. Very professional also. I would rate Dr. Tannan with an A plus and would definitely recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr. Tannan is an excellent surgeon and did a fantastic job repairing a serious finger injury using innovative techniques resulting in a full recovery. In addition to being a great physician she also has a great personality and bedside manner! She will take the time to answer any questions and provide explanations during each phase of care to ensure that the patient is well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Lets be honest, all surgery is stressful. It is less stressful with Dr. Tannan. Prior to the procedure she will explain all aspects of what you are about to go through. If at any point you have a question she will immediately stop, listen and make sure you are comfortable with the information. I had carpel tunnel reduction to both wrist. The pain immediately after surgery was managed by a couple of doses of ibuprofen. The incision site was almost invisible. Thanks Dr. Tannan, awesome experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr. Tannan's concern for her patients is a gift others can't compare. Her patience, skilled hands, gentle touch, and ability to see beyond is rare. On the day of my most recent scheduled surgery (this was not my first with Dr. Tannon), she walked in pre-op to check on me and was wearing a TEAM LORI shirt that I had given her while becoming so close and trusting her on my journey. I can't explain how touched I was by this. I was clearly on her mind well before she walked into the OR that day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr. Tannan is not only an accomplished plastic surgeon, but takes a personal interest in her patients. When I first met with Dr. Tannan, she was concerned about my pain, but also wanted to know about me and what this pain was preventing me from doing. I had both thumbs operated on for arthritis damage June 2016 and January 2017. Dr. Tannan's operations have left me pain free. From surgery to recovery, she was always interested in correcting the problem and helping me to get back to living.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr. Tannan treated my dad with respect and kindness. She took his active lifestyle and his age into consideration as she presented his options for treatment of a severely damaged index finger. She is realistic but also has an AMAZING bedside manner which resonates within her team as well. It is refreshing to have a specialized physician who speaks to the patient and family instead of AT them. You can not go wrong by allowing Dr. Tannan to be a part of you medical care team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Over the past year, I have had 2 carpel tunnel surgeries 6 months apart. I was very nervous to get the procedure done especially the first time. Dr. Shruti C. Tannan, MD is the absolute best in her field. She made me feel comfortable and at ease as I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to pain. The recovery was effortless; I forgot I even had the surgery, no pain and easy healing process. I only wish I had performed the surgery sooner. Do not wait, Dr. Tannan cares and is the best in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr Tannan listens first. She is very compassionate and very thorough. I would feel very comfortable referring any family members to her because she would take the time to listen to their specific issues and personalize a plan of action. She is realistic about the problem and very factual about treatment options but leaves it up to the patient what course of treatment and when. She definitely took into account my lifestyle and my history in making a plan. Her surgery was state of the art.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Dr Tannan was tasked with rebuilding my nose and opening my nasal passage that had collapsed under the weight of numerous basal cell procedures. Not only is she extraordinary at her craft, and a genius at seeing the finished work before it happens; she also has an "artistic eye" that restored symmetry to my face. The best part was the results. As a chronic asthmatic, I rarely had oxygen saturation at 95 (mostly below). Within weeks of my procedure, my oxygen was at 99%. She is a genius!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?
Hello,My name is Ricky Tunnel Brown.Dr Tannan did Carpol Tunnel surgery on my right hand and is going to operate on my left hand.i think she is a great Dr. and real friendy and kind to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shruti Tannan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tannan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tannan treats patients.

Rex Hospital