Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Shruti Malik, MD
Dr. Shruti Malik, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital.

12011 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 302

Fairfax, VA 22033

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Malik

Dr. Malik's Experience

Dr. Malik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Uterine Fibroids

• Fertility Preservation
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polypectomy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Pittsburgh, Magee Womens Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Malik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Malik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malik to family and friends
Dr. Malik's Performance
Northern Virginia |
We had a great experience with Dr. Malik and entire Shady Grove team. Dr. Malik is very caring and listens patiently. All the stuffs SGF are great and prompt to help. I am grateful to them for my successful pregnancy. I strongly recommend Dr. Malik and Shady Grove team.
Annandale, VA |
Dr. Malik is a wonderful and patient doctor. She helped our family achieve a pregnancy after going through secondary infertility for two years. She was honest but always positive. We had a great experience at Shady Grove, with Dr. Malik, and our nurse Patricia. We are expecting a baby girl!
Centreville, VA |
Dr. Malik and the team at the Shady Grove Fair Oaks office helped my husband and I achieve our second little Shady Grove miracle. She was very friendly and easy to talk to, as was the whole team at the office. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and we just found out it's a girl!
in Manassas, VA |
She listened and was patient to questions and took the time to discuss anything I needed with her. She took my past stroke and being on lovenox into consideration. This is my 2nd marriage and I have 2 kids but my husband did not have kids and and this was an experience that gave us a miracle after months of disappointment. I am currently 3 mos. and she gave us this great opportunity and I would recommend her and Shady Grove to anyone and never lose hope!
Herndon, VA |
My husband and I had a great experience with Dr. Malik and the entire staff at Shady Grove. She took the time to explain the treatments that would work best for our situation and listened to our concerns. The staff was understanding and friendly, especially during the ups and downs of treatment. We are very happy we went to Shady Grove and would recommend it to any looking for a great fertility treatment center!
in Centreville, VA |
After 3 failed IVF cycles(different clinic), we decided to see Dr Malik and fell in love with you in our first visit. She was extremely nice,understanding and very knowledgeable. She took the time to read over 100 pages of our medical records from the 3 failed cycles and went through everything with us. She's been always in touch with us since day one and she was just as happy as we were when I found out I was pregnant after the first transfer. We wish we saw her before. she is a rising star!!
Woodbridge, VA |
I've spent a year with Dr. Malik and her team at Shady Grove Woodbridge, VA. She has always been helpful, kind and respectful of our wishes during our IUIs and IVF process. She's also shed tears of joy and sadness with me in times where I felt most vulnerable. She is always supportive and understands the stress that comes with infertility and loss. We will always remember her contribution to our family. We highly recommend her and wish her the very best success with her future patients.
in Lorton VA |
I could not begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Malik and staff at Shady Grove in Fairoaks for helping our dreams come true. I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and so excited and anxious for the baby's arrival. From our first visit with Dr. Malik we knew we had a great fit. She took the time to discuss our case/diagnosis and options available. She answered all our questions and spoke to us and not down to us. She gave me excellent care all throughout our cycles! She really cared about us! I
in Fairfax, VA |
I loved my experience with Dr. Malik. I felt like she wasn't only my Dr but also someone who I would trust as a family member. She helped walk me through each process and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for infertility treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Shruti Malik, MD?
Are you Dr. Malik?