Dr. Shrinath Parimi, MD

Dr. Shrinath Parimi, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Shrinath Parimi, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

2470 Windy Hill Rd SE Ste 139

Marietta, GA 30067

Learn about Dr. Parimi

See how frequently Dr. Parimi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache

Dr. Parimi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Parimi "We are a "Concierge" Pain Management Practice meaning that our physician manages a small number of patients in a relaxed manner with no waiting. Any follow up phone call/emails are answered only by the doctor. This allows for a very personalized physician relationship. We utilize a Multidisciplinary Model that excludes interventions (injections,procedures,etc), but involves the use of prescription medications, diet/exercise/lifestyle modifications, PT and other referrals. New appts in 1-2days."

• Pain Medicine

• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Spondylosis

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Pain Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Ross University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Northshore-Lij Hospital-Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Louisiana State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

• Certification in Controlled Substance Management by American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians, 2012

Dr. Parimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parimi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parimi to family and friends
Dr. Parimi's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I've been dealing with Dr's for over a year trying to figure out what was causing me pain. Dr Parimi looked at my MRI & told me what the issue was & how we will work on getting me back to a-1 condition. I love this Dr. He is a lifesaver. Very genuine, he listens to you & very tenative and thorough. I had been in pain for 2yrs, the meds he prescribed stopped it. He is the best I will recommend him a thousand times.
Dr. Parimi was very thorough & knowledgeable about my condition. If you're looking for a pain management physician that offers more than just refills & has excellent bedside manner, then Dr. Parimi is your guy. Such a blessing I found him!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Parimi has been wonderful to work with. He takes time to listen to all your symptoms, and those that live with chronic conditions know how hard it is to find a doctor who cares. He really has a multidisciplinary approach to managing pain and it's working! I'm starting to get my life back and I'm beyond grateful.
in Atlanta, GA |
This doctor does all his appointment in one week of the month if you cannot come on :HIS: time do not go to him, he is also scared to write pain meds even with a MRI and pharmacy records showing you have taken them in the past. Nice guy, knowledgeable, but limited appointment times and under medicates. I found a DR. that wrote my exact previous medications after a exam. ATlanta GA
We evaluate everyone based on history,physical,medical studies to determine what we feel is the appropriate. We do recommend medication regimens based soley on past prescriptions.
Have you seen Dr. Shrinath Parimi, MD?

Visit Dr. Parimi