Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Male
Dr. Shounuck Patel, DO
Dr. Shounuck I. Patel, DO, is an ortho-regenerative sports and spine specialist who is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and sports medicine, and fellowship-trained in interventional pain management. Prior to joining Health Link Medical Center, Dr. Patel received additional specialized regenerative medicine training with the founders of Regenexx at the Centeno-Schultz Clinic in Colorado. He focuses on treating the whole person to reduce pain and optimize functioning, using advanced ultrasound and fluoroscopy(x-ray) guided stem cell and biologic treatments for various pain and musculoskeletal conditions.

Health Link Medical Center - Regenexx, Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, CA

1125 S Beverly Dr Ste 720

Los Angeles, CA 90035

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel believes in the holistic treatment of a patient's condition with the primary goal of improving their function. He believes in the Osteopathic tenet that the body has the innate ability to heal itself, and he uses regenerative medicine, osteopathic manipulation, exercise, diet, supplements, and bracing to help patients improve their pain and function.

Dr. Patel's Experience

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Neuromodulation
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Stem Cell Transplant

No malpractice history found for California.

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
  • Sports Medicine & Interventional Pain At Oss Health Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Patel's Performance
Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Patel saved my life and I had the best care. I went from competing at a high level in Crossfit to being suddenly crippled by lower back pain. I went to 7 different specialists for my problems, just to be told I could not be helped. Between years of time wasted with various physicians and specialized tests I was lead to my last hope at health link medical center with Dr. Patel. My hopes for help at this point was very minimal and becoming exhausted of my efforts to alleviate my pain. I schedu
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Patel's procedures are outrageously expensive!
Studio City, CA |
I waited an hour before Dr. Patel came into the exam room. He also only offered options not covered by insurance and meant for rich people. Just like a surgeon, he pushed for his therapies that may or may not work.
in Oceanside, CA |
I've had back pain for 2 years. I've seen multiple doctors and have had several different procedures. With no luck.. I decided to see another doctor . And I'm so grateful I found dr. Patel. He discovered that I had a lot of big issues with my musculoskeletal structure that might actually be my pain source. He did a great job of explaining how I might have gotten to that point. I'm really glad I'm under his care now
Los Angeles, CA |
Stellar physician! Goes above and beyond, spent hours with me explaining all my imaging, my questions and explaining how he could help me. He treated by sciatica and after years of suffering I can't believe I am pain free. Dr Patel is not only an amazing physician but he's so down to earth and caring. he always responses quickly to any concerns and now my wife is going to him for her knees. Go to dr Patel! You can thank me later
Fullerton, CA |
Amazing physician. He gave my mother her mobility back and her quality of life has exceeded her expectations. Dr Patel treated her knees and now she can go on prolonged walks again. Prior to treatment with dr Patel, she could not stand and was longer than 20 minutes. Thank you dr Patel for your amazing skills ans unbelievable care if my mother. You are a god send!
Pasadena, CA |
The Regenex procedure that Dr. Patel performed on my spine caused me severe nerve damage that causes me to suffer every single day.
Have you seen Dr. Shounuck Patel, DO?
Are you Dr. Patel?

See our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist at Providence Saint John's Health Center