Dr. Shoudu Zeng, MD

Dr. Shoudu Zeng, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Shoudu Zeng, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Hartsdale, NY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

280 N Central Ave Ste 35

Hartsdale, NY 10530

• 1199SEIU
  • Meritain Health
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Zeng

See how frequently Dr. Zeng performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Psychiatric Evaluation
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Zeng's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Zeng's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zeng "See my Linkdin for details."

This content was provided by Dr. Zeng "Patient has autonomy and responsibility in the treatment. I will be a good consultant and advisor. I will provide most updated information and professional opinion to help patients to make their own informed decision and get better quickly."

• Psychiatry

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Suboxone® Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Capital University Of Med Sciences Beijing China
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Mt Sinai School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn

• America's Top Psychiatrists 2006 by Consumers' Rerearch Council of America, 2006
  • Psychiatric Presentation of Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease, Sep.2001
  • Adjustment Disorder, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Database 2000 Update, Nov 1999

• Chinese

Dr. Zeng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zeng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zeng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zeng to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Zeng's Performance
Harrison, NY |
This doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful to me.
Harrison, NY |
This doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful to me.
in Yonkers, NY |
Minimal wait time. Comfortable setting. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
White Plains, NY |
This Dr. is all about money and talks more than he listens. I received no feedback or help with my problem and current plan. Bad doctor. Please look at the rating before wasting your time on this doctor.
I do charge patients if she or he keeps missing an appointment and reason is I f you miss an appointment, most likely you are going to run out of medication and even worse you may have withdraw from sudden stopping medications if they are controlled substance. I would like my patients to call if you can not make it for appointments so we can make an arrangement for your medication and next follow-up appointment. There is exception though if you have emergency situation.
in Yonkers , NY |
He is approachable, good listener, and available when you need him.
in Yonkers, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Zeng to any parent who is looking for help for their son or daughter. He knows a great deal about the psychiatric medications that he may prescribe. He is easy to get in touch with which is always a plus.
in Scarsdale,NY |
I find it very easy to talk to Dr. Zeng. His office is very nice and I find it easy to relax and unwind there and talk about any problems I might have. He listens and offers help from his extensive experience.
in Yonkers, NY |
He is easy to get in touch with either by email or by phone. His response time is pretty quick. He knows a lot and he has helped me tremendously.
in Bronxville, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Zeng to family and friends in a heartbeat. He is very knowledgeable about the various medications on the market today and he is always eager to offer helpful advice.
in Stamford, CT |
Dr, Zeng gave me back my wife. She was very depressed and also suffered from paranoia. Dr. Zeng worked compassionately and with great kindness in bringing my wife back from the brink. Now we are on a maintenance schedule and my wife is enjoying a normal life. Without Dr. Zeng we would never have reached this level of normalcy. Dr. Zeng was always there for us no matter when we called for help. Dr. Zeng is an absolutely wonderful doctor.
Dr Zeng's office it's always a positive experience. I would recommend without hesitation.
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Zeng makes me feel very welcome. He takes a lot of time to understand what was going on, and then explained what he thought in very respectful manner that was easy to understand. Dr. Zeng is very easy to talk to. I am very happy to find a doctor helping me to get through this. At least finally knowing what the problem is and what to with it. Thank you!
in Chappaqua,New York |
Very Good Doctor very sensitive to the patient,lot of patience,listens to the patient.Gets personally involved,always there for the patient.Very very punctual,knowledge of the subject.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Zeng. He is very knowledgable and gives informative and concise answers to any questions I have. In addition, he is very diligent and careful in making the decisions that are in my best interest. He takes the time to listen and understand my situation which makes him an effective and personable provider.
Have you seen Dr. Shoudu Zeng, MD?

Visit Dr. Zeng