Dr. Shoshana Hacker, MD

Dr. Shoshana Hacker, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female

Dr. Shoshana Hacker, MD is a general surgery specialist in Port St Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. She specializes in general surgery.

Learn about Dr. Hacker

See how frequently Dr. Hacker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Pain
Abdominal Disorders
Esophageal Surgery

Dr. Hacker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

Dr. Hacker does not have any board certifications listed.

• FL STATE UNIV COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Hacker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hacker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hacker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hacker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hacker's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hacker to family and friends

Dr. Hacker's Performance

Had to prompt her to exam me. She was very dismissive. Unconcerned with follow up. No interest in discussing test results. Wondered if she was really a doctor. Total waste of time & money.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hacker is very caring, knowledgeable and professional. I've always been seen promptly in her office within 5-10 minutes of appointment time. Staff is great. I recently had a hernia repair and everything went well. She's awesome!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Hacker is a very caring and knowledgeable dr. She went out of her way to inform me and my family of my options and what that meant for us long term. I could not have expected a better out come. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a dr like her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I had to ask this doctor to examine me. To talk to me. To explain things to me. Is she even really a doctor at all? She acts like a skittish little teenager instead of a professional. I certainly don't want her 'practicing' medicine on me. She told me not to worry but I am worried because she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3
I'm very happy to have chosen the clinic and Dr. Hacker as my surgeon. The patients reception area very Confortable and the staff very polite and helpful. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5
Are you Dr. Hacker?

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Hacker at Treasure Coast Surgical Specialists