Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Manohar

Florida Regional Pain Management, PA

8259 Bayberry Rd Jacksonville, FL 32256

Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1992 and specializes in pain medicine, interventional pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Manohar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Manohar

4.0

Dr. Manohar?
Dr. Manohar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD
My mom WAS a patient of Dr. Shonith Manohar and had a very unpleasant experience. My mother has pain issues and when requesting for an appointment, Dr. Manohar refused care with no explanation. The entire practice is very "money minded" and clearly views their patients for how they can profit from them. This practice is what is wrong with the future of healthcare and healthcare ethics. Dr. Manohar spoke to my entire family in a very rude manner. My mother received no medical explanation to the treatment he proposed (she had cortisone shots in her legs). She went into these procedures with so much worry and the staff was rude and non-comforting. Now we are forced to find another pain management specialist for my mother when she is dire need of treatment. Please avoid this doctor and practice.
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
I went to see this doctor for a very specific pain that I knew would improve with a Cortizone shot. 5 appointments and over $600 later I finally was given this shot in the most abrupt and horrible manner.... he didn’t explain a thing, did not numb me, & it was so painful I had to tell him to stop! He has NO bedside manner! I believe his intent is to simply create return visit income for his practice. Most of his staff is helpful and somewhat friendly but there are a few who were just as uncaring as him. He prescribed me things with no explanation & he is not a good communicator. If you do visit him be prepared to shell out some $$, on my first visit I asked to use the restroom and they instructed me to leave a sample for them. No explanation was given. I later got a bill from the lab for $100! I guess they decided I needed a drug test to see if I was lying about meds? after the shot trauma, I left their office in tears! Beware of this doctor!
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Dr. Manohar did the most detailed consultation and listened to all of my concerns. He ordered additional tests, reviewed my last Total Shoulder Replacement Surgical Report( my Seventh Shoulder Surgery in 7 years) and gave me options that he thought were best for my several areas of pain. I have had a facet injection that has helped relieve some of my neck pain and has helped me sleep better at night?? I will be proceeding with more treatments with Dr Manohar.
Deanna – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
I have arthritis in my neck and dr.manohar has me doing the laser and in 2 visits I have had no pain in my neck awesome doctor and awesome staff
Richard arnau in Jacksonvile – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Shonith Manohar is the most arrogant condescending man I've ever had the abhorrent displeasure of enduring. As soon as I informed him that I was uncomfortable with the serious risks associated with the non-FDA approved Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI) treatments he was attempting to coercively rush me into without informing me of the risks and completely ignoring my questions about those risks, he completely refused to discuss any alternate treatment options. I'm appalled by Manohar's disrespect
Jacksonville, FL – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Manohar for the last few years. Both him and his staff are always professional and I love that Dr. Manohar always takes the time to listen to how I am feeling and lets me decide if I want to have another treatment or try to wait a little longer could not ask for a better doctor or staff.. My pain has been very manageable since starting treatment with his office picking him as a Doctor was one of the best decisions I made for my back
Allison Chappell in Florida – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
I've had lower back pain for 10 years due to injuries while serving on active duty with the military. It's now aggravated by degenerative arthritis running down my back into my hips. Military medicine did their best to alleviate my pain, but with little success. I was referred to Dr Manohar by the Naval hospital in Jacksonville. In 3 months Dr Manohar has relieved most of the pain and I now feel great. My back is not perfect, but it's better than it has been in many years. Thanks Dr Manohar!
Michael in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Dr. Manohar made me feel confident from my first visit. He listened to me, and asked questions. His exam was thorough, and his approach matter-of-fact. He told me what I needed to do, and was my guide along the way. I am thankful for Dr. Manohar and his staff, they have truly been a blessing.
Jan Graves in Jacksonville, FL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Great staff, very friendly! Had me in and out very quickly. Doc didn't seem like he wasnt interested with my issue, he took genuine time with me and I've been feeling great after his treatment.
Peter Pettigrew in Jacksonville, Florida – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Absolutely love Dr. Manohar. He has completely gotten rid of my back pain since I've started seeing him when I've been to at least 5 other doctors before that could not help at all. He listens to me and explains treatments very thoroughly. Also, very friendly and helpful staff and short wait times. Would definitely recommend!!
Larry Bradshaw in Jacksonville, FL – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Wonderfull experiences ! I was in fear I would have to have back surgery and wanted to make that my last option! Dr. Manohar helped me make that a fear in the past! His care plan for me and my injection worked wonders on me! There's no greater feeling in the world then noticing you're walking and the pain has subsided.
Jacksonville, FL – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
Leaving today I had a weight lifted off my shoulders! The doctor was very patient and very detailed with my future care plan. I was treated like family, and will be recommending him. I look forward to less pain. Thank you so much Dr. Manohar.
Kevin in Jacksonville, FL – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?
3rd visit. First 2 visit was good. 3rd visit I did not see the Dr. because the office manager did not allow me to see him because she stated my insurance company did not pay the $83.56 which was paid (Chandra-office manager admitted later it was a computer error). Chandra was rude and insisted that no payment was made. We asked her to contact the insurance company and was advised she had no time. Will not recommend to others due to office manager rudeness.
Mar 30, 2016
Very caring, extremely professional
Margaret W in Jacksonville, FL – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shonith Manohar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Manohar?

Untreated chronic pain can be very debilitating not only physically but also mentally.  Therefore pain needs to be treated and controlled early to minimize these declines.  A careful diagnosis as to why someone hurts is very important befor...

• Pain Medicine

New York Medical College
1983
Vassar College

Dr. Manohar accepts

Dr. Manohar accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
CHAMPVA

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Pain Management

Pain management specialists diagnose and treat pain and pain-related conditions through procedures including medication, electrical stimulation, physical therapy, and alternative therapies such as acupuncture.

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency