Dr. Shoib Myint, DO

Dr. Shoib Myint, DO

51 reviews

Ophthalmology | Male | 53 years old

Nevada Eye Physicians

Dr. Myint specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Pahrump, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Myint? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Myint's Experience

See how Dr. Myint's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Myint

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Myint has admitting privileges.

Dr. Myint's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myint to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Myint's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint was recommended to me by a coworker who had rave reviews about him, so I scheduled an appointment for a consultation. I had been wanting to get my eyelids done for some time and unsure of my options. Dr. Myint was very thorough in explaining different techniques that could be used to achieve the results I was looking for. I was so pleased with my experience and end results! My follow up care was impressive and I knew I was always in great hands by both Dr. Myint and his amazing staff!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint performed surgery on my lower lids to correct assymmetry of my eyes, with which I was born. He didn't stop until I was satisfied with the results. He did a beautiful job and greatly improved my facial symmetry. He also corrected a tearing problem in my left eye. He is a kind and caring doctor. He is self-effacing about his superior skill as an ocular plastic surgeon even though he has authored many books on the subject. He is very personable. I highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint performed a miracle on me after ANOTHER doctor left my lower eyelid open following MOHs surgery to remove basal cell cancer. He grafted skin from my upper lid to rebuild the lower lid, sewed the eye shut for a month, and then surgically removed the sutures. My eyes are totally symmetrical and I am amazed and delighted with the results.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint has just performed 2 hour operation on me and has literally restored my ability to see and therefore has given me my life back. He is a highly skilled surgeon but beyond that a caring, communicative, knowledgable, reassuring human being.
Have you seen Dr. Shoib Myint, DO?

Dr. Myint's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Myint has 2 board actions

• Professional Misconduct (12/10/2013)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Nevada
    • Professional Misconduct (8/13/2013)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Nevada

Dr. Myint does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Myint and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Myint does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myint and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Myint does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Myint and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.