Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Shoib Myint, DO
Dr. Shoib Myint, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 54 years old. Dr. Myint is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Valley Hospital Medical Center.

2598 Windmill Pkwy # 20302

Henderson, NV 89074

Learn about Dr. Myint

See how frequently Dr. Myint performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ectropion of Eyelid
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Myint's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Myint "As a Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, I am inspired to empower you with knowledge. I take my time listening to your concerns and then educating you on the best course of treatment available. I aim to calm your concerns during the consultation. A more vibrant you is my ultimate goal and we will get there through my surgical skills and highly personalized service. I have always believed that an office visit should not be simply endured but rather, an experience to enjoy."

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Myint does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Cataract
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• Neck Lift
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Professional Misconduct (12/10/2013)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Nevada
  • Professional Misconduct (8/13/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Nevada

• Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Michigan State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Myint has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Myint has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Myint does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myint and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Myint's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myint to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Myint's Performance
I've been hearing about Dr. myint for the last year from my neighbor who had a fab experience with him. She had her eyes done and every time I saw her, she looked so refreshed. I went in for a consult with him and was immediately amazed by his bedside manner and knowledge. I had my upper and lower eyelids done 2 weeks ago and already can't believe how great I look!!!! I wish I had done this sooner and not wasted so many years trying to fix my eyes with makeup tricks!!! Thank you Dr Myint!!!!
in Henderson, NV |
I came to Dr Myint to correct a droopy lid I had done in D.C. a couple years ago. After a very short recovery, I am happy to say my gaze is perfectly symmetrical! He was very kind and professional.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Myint is a rockstar surgeon! I'm Asian and wanted Asian eyelid surgery. Dr. Myint did not erase my almond eyes but opened them up with a double eyelid I've never seen anyone do! And now I look so sexy and get compliments from all my coworkers. I have them all going to him now!
in Minneapolis, MN |
Please stay away from Dr.Myint and don't give any consideration to allowing him to touch your face or any other part of your body for that matter. I had co2 laser done on my face. $3,000 and almost 4 months later, my skin is worse than before the procedure, and I'm suffering from whiteheads and pimples, something I've never had before. His work was awful, skipping parts of my face,eliminating around my mouth and above my brows. My own general practitioner is appalled at what he supposedly did.
in henderson, nv |
Dr. Myint, for me, is what I would want every doctor to be for their patients. He instilled confidence for me from the first time I saw him. He is caring, attentive, and very skilled. His office personnel are wonderful and make you feel very comfortable. I am so lucky to have had him recommended for my procedures.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint was recommended to me by a coworker who had rave reviews about him, so I scheduled an appointment for a consultation. I had been wanting to get my eyelids done for some time and unsure of my options. Dr. Myint was very thorough in explaining different techniques that could be used to achieve the results I was looking for. I was so pleased with my experience and end results! My follow up care was impressive and I knew I was always in great hands by both Dr. Myint and his amazing staff!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint performed surgery on my lower lids to correct assymmetry of my eyes, with which I was born. He didn't stop until I was satisfied with the results. He did a beautiful job and greatly improved my facial symmetry. He also corrected a tearing problem in my left eye. He is a kind and caring doctor. He is self-effacing about his superior skill as an ocular plastic surgeon even though he has authored many books on the subject. He is very personable. I highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint performed a miracle on me after ANOTHER doctor left my lower eyelid open following MOHs surgery to remove basal cell cancer. He grafted skin from my upper lid to rebuild the lower lid, sewed the eye shut for a month, and then surgically removed the sutures. My eyes are totally symmetrical and I am amazed and delighted with the results.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Myint has just performed 2 hour operation on me and has literally restored my ability to see and therefore has given me my life back. He is a highly skilled surgeon but beyond that a caring, communicative, knowledgable, reassuring human being.
Have you seen Dr. Shoib Myint, DO?
Are you Dr. Myint?