Family Medicine  |
Dr. Shoba Sama, MD
Dr. Shoba Sama, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Winter Haven, FL. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Sama is affiliated with Lake Wales Medical Center, Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center and Winter Haven Hospital.

Good Health Physicians LLC

• HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Sama

Dr. Sama's Experience

Dr. Sama's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Ambedkar Med Coll Hosp
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Brooklyn Med Ctr
  • Montefoire Med Ctr-A Einstein Coll Med

Dr. Sama has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu
  • Urdu

Dr. Sama does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sama and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sama's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sama to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Sama's Performance
in Winter Haven, FL |
I have been seeing dr soma over 3 years i recommend her when i have been hospitalized she shows up every day even on sat and sundays she has help me with all my medical issues never had a problem with the staff or anything in that case..
in Lake Wales, FL |
I began seeing Dr. Sama several years ago while in Palm Gardens Rehab for a shattered right femur and kneecap. I was so impressed with her that I made her my PCP. I am still seeing Dr. Sama some 4-5 years later. She is kind, intelligent, and a great diagnostician. She was able to get my medication regiment to an effective balance so I could live a healthier, more productive lifestyle. My quality of life has improved significantly because of her care and I would recommend her to anyone!
in Merritt Island Florida |
Dr Sama was the best Dr I've ever had She literally saved my life I moved a 100 mile away so I can't see her When discussing my health with her I felt like I was talking to my sister I love Dr Sama
in Winter Haven, FL |
I'd NEVER recommend this office and feel right about it. Please keep searching this is NOT your only option and your health is far more important. I took my parent to only 2 appts. The 2nd visit they hadn't gotten records back because they sent the request to the wrong office and then try to make you feel as though it's your fault. We sat in the lobby and his insurance was charged for a visit. Getting an authorization is a joke and you are told you should stay on top of that. I could go on!
in Winter Haven, FL |
I'd NEVER EVER recommend this office! I can't say this enough this is not your last option keep searching. Your health is more important! They can't get authorizations on time and then tell the patient they should have stayed on top of it. If it hadn't been for myself staying on top of things this would have happened more than once. Then you are made to believe it's your fault they sent for records to the wrong office. Lastly being charged for sitting in lobby after they didn't get records.
in Winter Haven, FL |
I am very happy to have a doctor,that cares about her patients,she is very good and I have never had a problem with Dr Sama,she is very professional and I tell everyone to go to her!
in Winter Haven, FL |
Ive been coming to Dr Sama for over 4yrs.She is very compassionate,and has been the best Primary Care Doctor,that I have been to in years.,she addresses Women's health issues and concerns and very professional.My family loves her too,she is a great doctor,& I would recommend everyone to see her,no matter what age you are.Sincerely,Dorothy Kampmann
in Winter Haven, FL |
this lady doctor alwasy goes for an extra mileage as far as her practice is concern. REGISTRATION IS EASY; She can always be reach when needed; always there when needed; very professional,updated, and so personalized with her approach to her patients always.
in Winter Haven, FL |
Dr.Shoba sama is friendly, efficent, wonderful and very pleasent and wouldnt ask for another PCP, very well satisfied and no complaints at all.
Omaha, NE |
NO one answers phone or returns messages left. If you do get someone to answer, consider yourself lucky!
in Winter Haven, FL |
Wrong diagnoses. Wrong medication on two separate visits (And I've only been there 3x. I try to avoid having to see her). She lacks so much knowledge, I don't know how she's in business. The worst I've ever seen. Her assistant took my BP wrong. Staff never answers calls, or sends referrals. She's no longer my PCP.
in Winter Haven, FL |
Rude and unprofessional staff.dr sama gets overwhelmed and dont know what she is doing nor what she is talking about she actually yhrew a pen ag me after saying OMG THE INSURANCE IS NOT GONNA COVER ANYTHING staff is dumb
in Winter Haven, FL |
spends more than the required time with me, discusses my treatment options fully with me, discusses treatment options I have found and how various medications would interact with other prescriptions I am currently taking, she always double checks drug interactions BEFORE prescribing me anything, caring, has rough days like every other human does but doesn't take it out on her patients, staff is always very friendly and helpful, nice clean office, nice clean waiting rooms, bathroom, exam rooms.
Have you seen Dr. Shoba Sama, MD?
Are you Dr. Sama?