Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 74

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Vienna, VA and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Technion-Israel Institute of Technology / Faculty of Medicine in 1978. He is affiliated with medical facilities Inova Fairfax Hospital and Suburban Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD

Widder Plastic Surgery Center

8230 Leesburg Pike Ste 630 Vienna, VA 22182

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Widder with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Widder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Widder

4.5

Dr Widder made me a “dangerous woman” and I love it!! This is my second surgery with Widder in 20 years. I loved the first and love the second just as much. He is the “go to” when it comes to improving a feature that is not your favorite. Dr Widder not only takes the time to listen to all of your desires and put your possible fears to rest, he will also answer all of your questions in an honest, genuine manner. You will never feel rushed in any of your appointments with Widder, whether it be pre or post op. I would never trust another mans hands on my body!! He and his staff are truly the absolute best and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Dr Widder. Again! Jackie S. P.S. My boyfriend is so happy with the results too!!!
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?
Excellent experience. He is a wonderful doctor I could not have asked for a better experience. I am beyond happy. Would highly recommend
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?
Horrible experience. I was scheduled for surgery on 4/4/17. 2 days prior to this surgery my daughter who lives in SC attempted suicide and was hospitalized. When the nurse from the hospital called me Monday night to update me on my daughter's status she informed me that the psychiatrist had 72 hours to see my dght and that my dght may be released on Thursday. I DID NOT cancel surgery d/t signing an agreement with Dr. Widder that I could still be charged for surgery if I cancelled. I proceeded
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Heather Smith in Sneads Ferry, NC – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?
Dr wider is kind, has excellent bedside manners, truly caring and most importantly extremely good at what he does. Most of my family has had some procedure done with him including me. Will go back to him anytime.
Roya Zarnegar in Reston virginia – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?
I recently had my tummy tuck done by Dr Widder and I'm very satisfied with my results. Just want to say A big thanks to you and your staff. ?????????
Powell in Virginia – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?
I love dr Widder and his staff. I had 2 surgeries by dr Widder. Compassionate caring great doctor.
Dawn in Alexandria, VA – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Widder for over 10 years and returned recently for a mini mommy makeover. I am very proud that he's my doctor because of his professionalism, that he's very caring, personable, and he's been in his business for many years and is def knowledgeable. I cannot wait to heal fully but as of now I'm very excited every time I walk past a mirror. It's tough having your body change after children--thank you Dr. Widder for bringing some magic back!
Nancy in Fairfax, VA – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shlomo Widder, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Widder?