Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD

Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 2009 and specializes in neurosurgery.Read his story

12039 NE 128th St Ste 500

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Jeyamohan

See how frequently Dr. Jeyamohan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Disorders
Spinal Stenosis

Dr. Jeyamohan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jeyamohan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jeyamohan "I have held an interest in spine surgery since my days in medical school, where I would conduct research with the neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA under some of the most prestigious surgeons in the east coast. I pursued residency training in neurosurgery where I spent additional time during my elective year with various orthopedic and spinal neurosurgeons to learn different perspectives. I attended courses throughout my training to learn about the latest techniques and soon developed an interest in spine deformity surgery. Searching for the "west-coast" perspective, I went to Swedish to spend an additional year of fellowship learning Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery from orthopedic spinal surgeons and neurological spinal surgeons alike. Here I learned the orthopedic principles behind spine surgery in addition to new, cutting-edge technology for spinal care. I was actively involved in research to help push the field to new heights. I then worked for Swedish and practiced at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, where I provided complex spinal services to the entire Northern Washington region from Seattle to Bellingham, where I treated many patients with degenerative conditions, traumatic injuries, spinal tumors, spinal deformity, and complex revision spine surgery. Although born and raised on the east coast (and married to an east-coaster), my wife and I found a love for all-things Seattle after getting a taste for it over the last couple years. We just couldn't get ourselves to leave the lakes, mountains, deserts, greenery, trails, and hiking that Washington offers. We discovered skiing this past year and make it a point to trek out to Crystal and Stephens Pass at least once a month. This summer we're excited to check out the islands and maybe dial up the hiking. We always emphasize to our patients the importance of living an active lifestyle, but now that we're living in a place that really embraces it, the benefits go way beyond physical health alone, and we're loving every minute of it!"

This content was provided by Dr. Jeyamohan "With all the newest advances and ever-changing technologies available now, we have incredible opportunities available to patients everywhere!  I strive to explain each and every option so together, we can make the best decision to get you back on your feet and living life to its fullest regardless if it includes surgery or not."

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Jeyamohan does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Albany Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Swedish Neuroscience Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Jeyamohan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jeyamohan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jeyamohan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jeyamohan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jeyamohan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jeyamohan

Dr. Jeyamohan?
Dr. Jeyamohan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Thank You from the bottom of my heart for getting my active lifestyle back- I’m so happy with the outcome- thank u for being honest about the pain I would experience in the first month of recovery- your bedside manner in the hospital was excellent - your PA Andrea was amazing as well- I would...Read More
Michelle C Gates in Lake Stevens, WA – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD?
I've had 5 different operations on my back in the last decade. Dr. J did number 6. His scar was the smallest, least amount of pain, and for the first time after any surgery I went home the same day. Maybe I'm just getting used to surgery lol!
Steve in Woodinville – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD?
After being unhappy with my spine surgeon, I found Dr. J. He explained exactly what was wrong with me, made a game plan, and had his team help out in scheduling. Once he found where the problem was, he got me scheduled, did excellent work, and I was home in a couple days. The scar is WAY SMALLER...Read More
Eddie – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD?
Dr. J was attentive, listened to me and showed that he truly cared about my problems. He explained in details and offered me expert opinions. I love that he treats patients as individual and truly listens.
Bernice in Redmond, WA – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan, MD?
Took the time to explain my pictures and what was wrong with me, and gave me many different options. Answered every single one of my questions and even a few over the phone. Went home the same day and on my way to a full recovery! Office is clean, bright, and everyone was super friendly and...Read More
H.S. in Kirkland, WA – Dec 23, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jeyamohan?