Dr. Shivani Kiriluk, DO

Dr. Shivani Kiriluk, DO

Gastroenterology  |
Female
Dr. Shivani Kiriluk, DO is a gastroenterology specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med in 2007 and specializes in gastroenterology.

1243 Rickert Dr

Naperville, IL 60540

• AARP
  • Alliance Health Care
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Kiriluk

See how frequently Dr. Kiriluk performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Constipation
Abdominal Pain

Dr. Kiriluk's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kiriluk "Dr. Kiriluk's passion and enthusiasm for internal medicine and gastroenterology are evident in the extensive studies and research she has conducted or been part of during her career. She has given several oral and poster presentations and participated in a number of research studies on a variety of topics, such as the implications of Epstein Barr virus on Hodgkin?s disease. As a result of this dedication, Dr. Kiriluk has been the recipient of several honors and recognitions from various medical"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Kiriluk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kiriluk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kiriluk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kiriluk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kiriluk to family and friends
3.5
based on 17 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Kiriluk's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr Kiriluk called me over the weekend to see how I was feeling. She goes above and beyond any other doctor that I have had.
Dr Kiriluk took out a large polyp from my colon. She is an excellent doctor and explained everything to me after the procedure. She has a wonderful bedside manner and takes to time to answer your questions.
Dr. Kiriluk looked at me for all of 3 seconds before diagnosing me incorrectly. She would not listen as I described my symptoms and laughed that I was concerned about what was going on. She sent me home and a week later I was in the ER to have surgery for the symptoms that she shrugged off. She...more
She seemed nice and knowledgeable at first, but the appointments following the first clearly showed that she didn't know what she was doing or cared.She didn't consult or let my primary care physician know about my situation. She also updated me about my results and situation while I was coming out...more
I found Dr. Kiriluk to be very considerate and knowledgeable. She took the time to answer all of my questions and I felt that she really cared about me as a person.

Are you Dr. Kiriluk?