Dr. Shital Patel, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Spring Medical Associates 23221 Aldine Westfield Rd Ste 200 Spring, TX 77373 Get Directions
Dr. Shital Patel, MD
Dr. Shital Patel, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 34 years old. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients
Spring Medical Associates, Aldine Westfield23221 Aldine Westfield Rd Ste 200
Spring, TX 77373
Evening
(281) 528-1662Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
Spring, TX |
Doctor Patel was awesome she listened to my concerns and addressed my problems. The office staff were very nice and helpful also.
in Spring, TX |
Excellent & very personable. Dr. Patel will give a very detailed exam and explain and answer any questions. Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel was very professional and helpful. She was concerned. She listened attentively and responded to my concerns without suggesting that I need tons of pills. It was my first time there, and it was a very pleasant visit.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Patel is very attentive to her patients. She has an excellent bed side manor. I seen her for the first time last week, I was very happy with the service from all the staff. I fully recommend her office.
in Spring, TX |
Very professional, she takes her time to get to know her patients. Always friendly and genuinely concerned about the well being of her patients. I am very pleased and impressed with her office staff as well.
Spring, TX |
Very attentive. She is a very caring person, who, after all of the years she's practiced, still have a love and passion for her field. I definitely recommend her! The only downside to Spring Medical associates is that no one ever seems to answer the phone! One day I called to schedule an appointment during normal business hours, and the phone just rang and rang. I called them literally more times than I can remember! Scheduling is a bit of an issue, but Dr. Patel Shital is an amazing person!
in Spring, TX |
I have left a review before but I don't understand what happened to it. After my job changed our insurance provider, I needed to find a care provider that accepts our current insurance. Well I looked online for someone close to home as well as accepting my insurance. Dr. Shitel Patel fits the bill! She has excellent bedside manner as well as really listens to me. She has a great personality and that is so very helpful. The location is convenient, the office? staff is helpful? and its all great.
Humble Tx |
Dr.Patel is a very caring patient doctor . Being a new patient with a new doctor makes you feel some what nervous . Dr. Patel showed me she cared , she was a listening ear , explained all necessary info need toward my illness. I would recommend her to family or anyone in her area needing proper care . She takes care of her patients in any way possible .
Woodlands, tx |
Not friendly. They never answer the phone calls.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Patel is an Awesome Doctor!! However, the staff needs improvement. Always get sent to voicemail and never can get in touch with anyone sometimes. There are some really nice ones and Kella in the front is very sweet. Hopefully they can improve on the phone thing and attitudes as well.
spring, tx |
Dr. Patel is very personable. She is how I think all doctors should be when you have concerns an question that need to be answered. You don' t find very many doctors that actually listen to what you have to say. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. Excellent Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
She is a wonderful person & really cares about helping you find out what's wrong. I can't say enough nice things about this lady. I highly recommend her to anyone.
in Spring, TX |
Knowledgable, very caring and she really listen..
in Houston, TX |
Friendly and knowledgeable staff Dr Shital Patel takes the time to talk to you so she can give you the best treatment plan.Glad to have found her office.
in Humble tx |
I think dr.Patel is awesome.She really listen to her patients and very caring i highly recommend her to family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
I'm mother of three beatifull kids ,when I first visit this clinic ,I was just hoping been in the right placed , I soon as we talked to Dr. Patel , all my worrys desapears ..she is fabulous ??
Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is caring, determined, and fantastic in her approach for caring. I have not found a doctor like her since I moved to Houston and I am glad to have found her.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Shital is awesome she listens to you and she knows how to address the problem I would recommend her to anyone best doctor I ve seen since I moved here from Louisiana
in Spring, TX |
She performed task professionally, she is a good listener. I have discussed with her all of my concerns and she politely answered my questions and did all the necessary procedures and obtained good results. I like her and very comfortable talking with her. Overall, she is dgreat and would love to see her again on my future visits. I gave her 4 star because of the time wait, although the lady in the front desk is very accommodating and gives me a smile each time i see her.
Texas City, TX |
Doctor Patel is great! She is kind, sweet and very thorough. Dr Patel makes sure she addresses your concerns and follows up. She is also very great with kids. I bring my daughter to her too and she loves Dr Patel. She doesn't want to see anyone else. I think she's the best! This is a doctor you can trust and rely on. Be sure to check her out!
in Spring, TX |
She's very accessible, thorough, and she takes her time to hear you out. She's very knowledgeable and I haven't had any issues with her treatment plans so far. All of her recommendations have worked for me and I've gotten better each single time. One day I had an emergency and had no appointment but she took time to check me out. She truly has your best interest at heart. I totally trust her.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Patel is the best pediatrician we have ever been to. I came to her frustrated when my now three year old had been forced to have three different pediatricians by the time she was one I was tired of her being thrown around & dr Patel was amazing she remembers everything about both of my kids always asks how we're doing & really listens if you have problems. I'm so glad I found such a great doctor. You will be so pleased with her!
Spring, TX |
Dr.Patel is such a great dr. she is very kind and caring with Children and Parents she answers to all your questions and concerns
in Spring, TX |
Dr Patel is a great Dr, she listened to my concerns and explained treatment very thoroughly.
Dr. Patel was very welcoming when I had my first physical exam appointment with her. She is very thorough and she explains everything in detail. She treats her patients like they are her family. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel for anyone seeking a new primary care physician.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel was very thorough and helped me out in such a great way. She listened to my concerns and took her time explaining everything to me. The office staff was very warm and receptive! Finally found a great neighborhood doctor!
in Spring, Tx |
Dr. Patel is very thorough. She listens to all concerns and helps the patient to understand all concerns and what options are needed to make for a speedy recovery from your illness.
in Houston, TX |
She is an awesome doctor. I've recommended several people to her and they are all happy.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel has such an even disposition and warm bedside manner. It's not easy to find a physician who spends time with you, so it was quite refreshing that she listened to my concerns and then we actually talked through the treatment she was suggesting. Thankfully, Dr. Patel is consistent in providing this type of care, so I will continue to come see her!
in Houston, TX |
The entire experience was exceptionally great! I felt completely safe and well cared for by every single person that was part of my care, especially Dr. Patel for her attention to detail in terms of making we feel comfortable and attentively listening to me. Very professional and would highly recommend Dr. Patel to my family and friends for their medical care. Thank you for your care!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is very thorough. She doesn't use big medical terms when answering questions or explaining my diagnosis. She if friendly and easy to talk to.
in Houston,TX |
Dr. Patel and her staff were amazing! She took the time to explain everything to me. Very thorough and very heartfelt! Can't imagine having a better physician! Lucky to have found her! I'll definitely recommend her to all my friends!
in Houston, TXv |
Dr. Patel is far and away the best doctor I have ever meet and nothing I can say really does justice for the women: she is extremely intelligent, a compassionate caring person, and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found her.
Spring, Texas |
She said I had lumps all over my left breast and sent me for a mammogram. I'm 35 with a family history of breast cancer. When I got to the hospital she argued with the radiologist about WHICH TYPE of mammogram I needed which caused me to sit and wait over an hour and a half before they could even begin anything. There WAS NO LUMPS OR CANCER. A terrible health scare, waste of time and money.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Patel is so sweet. But she needs better office staff. They are rude and incompetent. I arived 45 minutes before my appt and after waiting for 30 minutes, i asked the receptionist for new patient package. I paid for my visit at the time of service, but get a bill in the mail stating i have not paid. Seriously that office has issues. I was very nice but office staff not so much.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is very thorough. She listens and answers my questions. Her form of teatment is to start small then if that doesn't work she goes to the next stronger step of treatment. She wants to use the least medication to treat a problem, not start with the strongerst dose. Dr. Patel is very caring and concerned about my health. I trust her.
in Spring,Texas |
Very professional and firiendly
in Humble, TX |
very prompt, and knowledgeable of my condition, i have already recommended her to a friend.
Have you seen Dr. Shital Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Weight Loss

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage