Psychiatry  |
Dr. Shirlann Knight, MD
Dr. Shirlann Knight, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Beavercreek, OH. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center.

SHIRLANN KNIGHT MD

2721 Wyndham Dr

Beavercreek, OH 45431

Learn about Dr. Knight

Dr. Knight's Experience

Dr. Knight's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Knight has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knight does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knight and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knight's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knight to family and friends
1.1
Dr. Knight's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
I wish I had read reviews on this Dr before allowing her to treat my daughter. Unfortunately with the shortage of psychiatrists, patients (even with good health insurance) have little to no choice. Dr. Night was unprofessional, rude, barely listened to what we said and even went as far as to not allow me to speak when I tried to explain my concern for my daughter's medication. Needless to say, I ended the appointment and left. I hope others read this and have a choice other than her.
Dayton, OH |
Doesn't open your file until the appt starts, because she has so many patients in the same time slot (once one of 4 people scheduled for an 845 appt; she didn't arrive until just after 9am. I've also seen her come in after 9 when I've had early appts. Regularly wait at least 1 hour for a 5 min session. Seems somewhat friendly, but isn't very personable in general. Twice I've had problems with meds, and it took 3 days/1.5wk to get a msg to the office (phones go unanswered, msgs not passed to doc)
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Knight is a horrible doctor who cares only for money and not the well being of her patients. She was aware I was out of my anti depressant and even though I had an appointment scheduled with her she would not give me a refill to get through the days until I see her. Withdrawing from antidepressants is serious and scary. Also I was told she took my insurance but after 3 visits I was told that was not the case and would have to pay out of pocket. She needs her medical liscense revoked asap.
New York, NY |
My son is Bipolar and has been going to another Dr. At Wellness card for 7 years. He missed an App. Last summer and when he called for app. They said his dr wasn't taking new pt. so t hey gave him app. With Dr.knight. so they told him office call was 100.00 ,when he arrived at office they charged him 150.00 Dr was hour late and when he showed her bottles of meds he was on she was rude and very dismissive,and didn't renew prescriptions, he is out of 2 meds and very low on other 2 ,no compassion .
Dayton, OH |
Dr. Knight was very rude to me. She was late coming in that day (clear weather), so she was late for all the patients. I did not get any assistance from her, and she did not seem to listen or care about anything that I tried to say.
Have you seen Dr. Shirlann Knight, MD?
Are you Dr. Knight?