Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 17 reviews.
Author:
I've always had an amazing experience whenever I have my appointments with Dr. Bitajian. There was a certain medication that I needed, but my insurance denied it. She kept on bugging my insurance to approve me for it. Well, she succeeded and I was approved. She's gone above and beyond to help me. I highly recommend her.
Author:
Initial visit was 10/10 great Dr and staff. Three weeks ago I left an office voicemail to make an appointment never got a call back. Today I called the office and ask for soonest appointment and was told 90 days is the soonest. I advised the office person what I should do when I run out of medicine in 30 days and I was advised to dial 911 or go to the emergency room at a hospital. I am a T2 diabetic I will not be following this advice. I have in the same day found a Dr. who will see me in a week. Dr. Bitajian May be a wonderful doctor but her staff should consider different professions. This office is HORRIBLE run away from the office staff
Author:
Dr B is the best family doctor I have had here in this area. She listens to what you have to say. She is friendly but professional. I trust her completely!
Author:
She does not uphold her hypocritical oath. She will do harm to a patient. I have had several instances of that. Recently She said she would not refill my thyroid medication, her reason was that she did not prescribed it. Well have the empty medication bottle with her name on it as prescribing doctor. So either they don't keep records or they just want your money and do not care about the patient.
Author:
I was in emergency with colitis and the discharge instructions where to see my primary for follow-up and further instructions. The office would not let me make appt. unless it was a month out and would not listen why I was trying to see her but was offered walk in only for 5 min per visit. So that is what I did and when I saw her she took glance at the paper the emergency gave me for her and said there was nothing she could do for me and started walking out. I asked about safe food because this condition requires eating different and I needed help in understanding and what to do if I get another attack and some reassurance she would be available to help but I got none of that. She did have her nurse print a paper with min. food list that I had to figure out myself. She had no compassion for my pain and suffering and she didn't seem to care to help me work through my problem. I did find another primary who is willing to help me figure this out but I am very disappointed in Dr. Bitajian
Author:
Bate and switch ..this staff called 30 minutes before apt to cancel. After i had waited 2 months to get in .after reviewing my meds list twice over phone and after turning in paper work 2 weeks earlier.. Thanks to this incompetent office. I will not get my insurance coverage.
Author:
Was new in town, went to Dr. Bitajian for the first time. The MA was not good. The doctor was ok. If you are looking for an ok doctor that doesn't seem to want to spend more than 5 minutes getting to know her new patient, then this doctor is for you. Now I am having an issue with billing. My health care plan gives me one wellness visit for free and the doctor doesn't want to bill one of my visits as wellness visit. So this tells me they are in it for the money! Not good.
Author:
Dr. Bitajian is a very nice lady and does well with patients while in office. Her staff is lacking and is,.. often times new. The front desk person is NOT HELPFUL. She will not even talk to you about a billing or coding error, she'll just tell you to, " Call New Mexico..." While Dr. has some good people in her office, she has yet to hire staff that communicates well with patients or that demonstrate a willingness to handle simple, patient requests. Until she does, look elsewhere for your Dr.
Author:
Excellent bed side manner. Best doctor I have seen in Bullhead city. Will go back.
Author:
Terrible office. Waited & waited for mammogram that we discussed in the office & it was never ordered & it took numerous calls from me to finally get it ordered. Also, through my insurance, I get 90 day supply of my cholesterol medication for the cost of a 60 day supply. This was also discussed & I was given Rx for this. When I needed refill, not only did they not answer my pharmacy’s numerous requests, but had called it into wrong pharmacy. Also, office telling me doctor NEVER gave me 90 days.
Author:
I’ve been to so many different doctors and Dr. Bitajian is the best one I’ve had. She goes above and beyond to help me in any way she can. I have full confidence in her. I’ve only seen her three times and she mentions my improvement at each visit. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Doc! You’re saving me.
Author:
She is caring and understanding. Very motivating and relatable. It's hard to find a good doctor and I'm happy I've found one of the best!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Bitajian....she is a very outgoing and caring person...interested in getting down to what ails a person and getting results! Listens to all that has to be said and has a solution giving the person she is advising her best expertise and what that person is feeling is very important. I am very glad to find and satisfied to have a professional yet friendly, comfortable enough person to consider as being one of the family/close friend. Very knowledgeable and precise!
Author:
Dr. Bitajian is a wonderful Provider and would recommend her to all my family and friends. She is very caring and explains everything to you until you are able to understand. It is very hard to find a provider with all these wonderful qualities in the Tri State area. It would be horrible if she ever left the area and NCHC are lucky to have her as a provider and like their providers have command gone in the past I hope she never leaves.
Author:
I appreciate? Dr. Bitajian's professionalism and her understanding of my health concerns. She is very easy to talk? with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for? a primary care physician.
Author:
I have been to many doctors in my life and most of them are rude and in a hurry to get you in and out of their office. I am so happy I found Dr. Bitajian, she is absolutely amazing! She makes you feel like you're the only patient she has to see that day. She took her time explaining things to me in a way that I understood 100%. Honestly it was more like talking to a friend than a doctor. Her medical assistant is equally amazing. They make a great team! You will not be disappointed, I promise!!
Author:
This nice lady is one of if not the best doctors I have ever went to....I have walking pneumonia and she got me in to see her today on very short notice. ....I would highly recommend her to everyone/anyone!.....Ronald M Dunlap