Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD

Family Medicine •  Female • Age 42

Dr. Bitajian

Colorado

501 Airport Rd Rifle, CO 81650

Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Rifle, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bitajian to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Family Medicine Specialists in Rifle

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bitajian accepts

Dr. Bitajian accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Bitajian treats your condition or procedure

• Laceration Repair
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mole Removal
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
  • Physical Examination
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bitajian

3.5

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Bitajian?
I received a referral and sent back the new patient paperwork last week. Upon confirming receipt of my faxed paperwork, I learned that Dr. Bitajian was leaving the practice, not taking any new patients, and that my appointment was canceled. Sounds like customer service is not a priority for the Metabolic & Wellness Center - a phone call would have been nice.
Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
my first time seeing Dr. Temple, and she is not only beautiful, but very on point with my condition. I have had many doctors since I've been diagnosed with MS, and I must say she is the first Dr. who really took the time to explain to me what this disease is doing to my body. she listened to me, she explained the medicine to me that she recommended for me. she was very patient with me. and i greatly appreciate meeting with her for the first time. thank you Dr. Temple
Danielle Thomas – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
I've always had an amazing experience whenever I have my appointments with Dr. Bitajian. There was a certain medication that I needed, but my insurance denied it. She kept on bugging my insurance to approve me for it. Well, she succeeded and I was approved. She's gone above and beyond to help me. I highly recommend her.
Akeishia – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Initial visit was 10/10 great Dr and staff. Three weeks ago I left an office voicemail to make an appointment never got a call back. Today I called the office and ask for soonest appointment and was told 90 days is the soonest. I advised the office person what I should do when I run out of medicine in 30 days and I was advised to dial 911 or go to the emergency room at a hospital. I am a T2 diabetic I will not be following this advice. I have in the same day found a Dr. who will see me in a week. Dr. Bitajian May be a wonderful doctor but her staff should consider different professions. This office is HORRIBLE run away from the office staff
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Arthur Clark – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Dr B is the best family doctor I have had here in this area. She listens to what you have to say. She is friendly but professional. I trust her completely!
Kathy in Fort Mohave, AZ – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
She does not uphold her hypocritical oath. She will do harm to a patient. I have had several instances of that. Recently She said she would not refill my thyroid medication, her reason was that she did not prescribed it. Well have the empty medication bottle with her name on it as prescribing doctor. So either they don't keep records or they just want your money and do not care about the patient.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
I was in emergency with colitis and the discharge instructions where to see my primary for follow-up and further instructions. The office would not let me make appt. unless it was a month out and would not listen why I was trying to see her but was offered walk in only for 5 min per visit. So that is what I did and when I saw her she took glance at the paper the emergency gave me for her and said there was nothing she could do for me and started walking out. I asked about safe food because this condition requires eating different and I needed help in understanding and what to do if I get another attack and some reassurance she would be available to help but I got none of that. She did have her nurse print a paper with min. food list that I had to figure out myself. She had no compassion for my pain and suffering and she didn't seem to care to help me work through my problem. I did find another primary who is willing to help me figure this out but I am very disappointed in Dr. Bitajian
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Bate and switch ..this staff called 30 minutes before apt to cancel. After i had waited 2 months to get in .after reviewing my meds list twice over phone and after turning in paper work 2 weeks earlier.. Thanks to this incompetent office. I will not get my insurance coverage.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Was new in town, went to Dr. Bitajian for the first time. The MA was not good. The doctor was ok. If you are looking for an ok doctor that doesn't seem to want to spend more than 5 minutes getting to know her new patient, then this doctor is for you. Now I am having an issue with billing. My health care plan gives me one wellness visit for free and the doctor doesn't want to bill one of my visits as wellness visit. So this tells me they are in it for the money! Not good.
Mohave Valley, AZ – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Dr. Bitajian is a very nice lady and does well with patients while in office. Her staff is lacking and is,.. often times new. The front desk person is NOT HELPFUL. She will not even talk to you about a billing or coding error, she'll just tell you to, " Call New Mexico..." While Dr. has some good people in her office, she has yet to hire staff that communicates well with patients or that demonstrate a willingness to handle simple, patient requests. Until she does, look elsewhere for your Dr.
S. in Fort Mohave, AZ – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Excellent bed side manner. Best doctor I have seen in Bullhead city. Will go back.
Sherry in Bullhead City, AZ – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Terrible office. Waited & waited for mammogram that we discussed in the office & it was never ordered & it took numerous calls from me to finally get it ordered. Also, through my insurance, I get 90 day supply of my cholesterol medication for the cost of a 60 day supply. This was also discussed & I was given Rx for this. When I needed refill, not only did they not answer my pharmacy’s numerous requests, but had called it into wrong pharmacy. Also, office telling me doctor NEVER gave me 90 days.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
I’ve been to so many different doctors and Dr. Bitajian is the best one I’ve had. She goes above and beyond to help me in any way she can. I have full confidence in her. I’ve only seen her three times and she mentions my improvement at each visit. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Doc! You’re saving me.
Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
She is caring and understanding. Very motivating and relatable. It's hard to find a good doctor and I'm happy I've found one of the best!
Angela – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bitajian....she is a very outgoing and caring person...interested in getting down to what ails a person and getting results! Listens to all that has to be said and has a solution giving the person she is advising her best expertise and what that person is feeling is very important. I am very glad to find and satisfied to have a professional yet friendly, comfortable enough person to consider as being one of the family/close friend. Very knowledgeable and precise!
Marciana Saiz-Reff in BULLHEAD CITY – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
Dr. Bitajian is a wonderful Provider and would recommend her to all my family and friends. She is very caring and explains everything to you until you are able to understand. It is very hard to find a provider with all these wonderful qualities in the Tri State area. It would be horrible if she ever left the area and NCHC are lucky to have her as a provider and like their providers have command gone in the past I hope she never leaves.
Julia Gerardi in Needles, CA – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
I appreciate? Dr. Bitajian's professionalism and her understanding of my health concerns. She is very easy to talk? with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for? a primary care physician.
Patricia Ricks – Mar 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
I have been to many doctors in my life and most of them are rude and in a hurry to get you in and out of their office. I am so happy I found Dr. Bitajian, she is absolutely amazing! She makes you feel like you're the only patient she has to see that day. She took her time explaining things to me in a way that I understood 100%. Honestly it was more like talking to a friend than a doctor. Her medical assistant is equally amazing. They make a great team! You will not be disappointed, I promise!!
Selena S. in Bullhead City, AZ – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?
This nice lady is one of if not the best doctors I have ever went to....I have walking pneumonia and she got me in to see her today on very short notice. ....I would highly recommend her to everyone/anyone!.....Ronald M Dunlap
Ron D in bullhead city, arizona – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shirin Bitajian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bitajian?

The aim of medicine is to prevent disease by interesting patients in their own health; and when treating disease inform patients of the cause and treatment...Read more

Medicine is my passion not a job! I  enjoy keeping up to date and learning, it is for this reason that I enjoy each and every day I am working.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism