Dr. Shiraz Moinuddin, MD

Dr. Shiraz Moinuddin, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Shiraz Moinuddin, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Broomfield, CO and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee-Memphis in 2004 and specializes in rheumatology.Read his story

2095 W 6th Ave Ste 106

Broomfield, CO 80020

Learn about Dr. Moinuddin

See how frequently Dr. Moinuddin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Fibromyalgia
high

Dr. Moinuddin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Moinuddin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moinuddin "Dr. Moinuddin is a native of Tennessee and received his MD degree at The University of Tennessee. He completed both his internal medicine residency and rheumatology fellowship at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Dr. Moinuddin is board certified in internal medicine and rheumatology. Dr. Moinuddin sees patients in our Broomfield and Boulder offices. He joined CCAO in 2010. In addition to being an outstanding clinical rheumatologist, Dr. Moinuddin adds expertise in musculoskeletal ultrasound and sports medicine to CCAO. During his medical training Dr. Moinuddin also participated in programs to help the underserved populations in several Latin American countries, using his fluency in Spanish as well as his medical skills to good effect."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Washington And Lee University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Tennessee-Memphis
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Moinuddin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moinuddin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moinuddin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moinuddin's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moinuddin to family and friends

Dr. Moinuddin's Performance

I normally see a great Dr at the Longmont office (colorado center for arthritis and osteoporosis). I needed ultrasound done of my hands (RA) & had to wait 5 weeks for an appointment w/ Dr Moinuddin. I allowed extra time to travel to the Broomfeild office as this was my 1st visit to this location....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We apologize for your experience and take complaints seriously. If you would like to discuss your care with our patient representatives, we encourage you to call 303-643-1000, weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Due to privacy policies we are not able to address your experience on this page, but the Patient Representatives can speak with you privately about your concerns.

He was very dismissive and condescending. He appears to care and want to help but did not follow through. Once I found a pain clinic for my "fibromyalgia" pain (I actually have a connective tissue disorder) he basically told me not to come back and wished me luck.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am in the medical profession and have seen many doctors in my years but Dr. Moinuddin was the nicest, most professional and concerned doctor that I have ever seen personally or professionally. Ever office person that I met was really nice too. I wish he could be my doctor for everything.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Moinuddin is a great listener and friendly and approachable. He answered all of my questions and concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dont go to this doctor. He is not patient friendly and dont listen to what you say or want. Its his way or the highway.