Dr. Sheryl Hausinger, MD

Pediatric Emergency Medicine | Female

Dr. Sheryl Hausinger, MD
Dr. Sheryl Hausinger, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine doctor who practices in Friendswood, TX. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Hausinger is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Hausinger's Experience

See how Dr. Hausinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hausinger

Dr. Hausinger accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Hausinger is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hausinger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hausinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hausinger to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Hausinger's Performance
    FAIR
in Friendswood, TX |
I myself am a medical doctor. I have gone to Dr Housinger for 10 years for my two kids. She is so friendly and welcoming, so kind and thoughtful, very smart and wise. The first time wewent she gave us so much education and info about a lot of stuff we were so happy we found a great pediatrician.There were even times she scolded us for things we didnt do for our kids because she CARES so much about kids! She has a wonderful personality, she is so thorough and has nice staff.She is truly a gem!!
League City, TX |
I should have written this review a long time ago, as Dr. Hausinger is one of the most inept and incompetent physician's I have come across in my lifetime. When my daughter was 11 years old, she was having horrific stomach pains, and after 3 visits to see her, I took matters into my own hands and took her into the emergency room. Thank God I did, because she had cancer! Dr. Hausinger never recommended a CT scan, and only ordered an x-ray! My daughter is alive and well today?? 0 thanks to her!
Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Hausinger is very knowledgeable and fabulous pediatrician for anyone looking for a straightforward and trustworthy physician. I'm quite surprised by the negative scores/reviews here as she has always been excellent in regard to our family as well as many other families we know that use her. Don't let a few negative people sway you away from this top notch provider.
Houston, TX |
She neglected my child's needs. When I was telling her what was worrying me about my child's actions she had balls to abuse me of making her calling CPS on purpose. When I told the same worries about my child to another doctor they had a way more adequate response. All the doctors she referred us to turned out not to deal with our case. I have a very poor experience with her. Avoid this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Hausinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Hausinger?

Compare Dr. Hausinger

Dr. Hausinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
      •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Hausinger has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hausinger's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Hausinger does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hausinger and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Baylor University

Graduated in 1983

Baylor College Med Affil Hosps

Completed in 1984

Baylor College Med Affil Hosps

Completed in 1986

Dr. Hausinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hausinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Dr. Hausinger does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hausinger and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.