Dr. Sheryl De La Motta-Murray, MD

Dr. Sheryl De La Motta-Murray, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Sheryl De La Motta-Murray, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

3555 Centerville Hwy Ste 100

Snellville, GA 30039

• Coventry Health Care of Georgia

Learn about Dr. De La Motta-Murray

Dr. De La Motta-Murray's Experience

Dr. De La Motta-Murray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. De La Motta-Murray "Dr. De La Motta-Murray is a board-certified internal medicine physician with interest in preventive care for both men and women, and women's healthcare."

• Preventive Medicine

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Emory Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Emory Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. De La Motta-Murray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. De La Motta-Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De La Motta-Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. De La Motta-Murray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. De La Motta-Murray to family and friends
4.3
Dr. De La Motta-Murray's Performance
in Snellville, GA |
She's the best. Love her. Has twice sent us to specialists who discovered cancer and precancerous.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. DE LA Motta-Murray was my doctor when I first moved to Atlanta. She was the best doctor that I've ever had. She takes her time with you, is knowledgeable and is so very caring and compassionate. She has a quiet calm and gentleness about her that puts you at ease. I had a medical issue that she handled with medical expertise that spoke to her experience & knowledge. She was amazing. When I was preparing to move home, I joked with her & said that I wished I could put her in my suitcase.
in Conyers, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Murray for the past ten years. Dr. Murray is a thorough, empathic and caring physician. She is very professional, always willing to listen and makes sure that medical information related to your condition is clearly understood. In the past ten years, I have never had an unpleasant experience during an office visit. I highly recommend Dr. Murray as a primary physician.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. De La Motta-Murray is the best doctor I have seen. She takes the time to listen, smile, ask questions and she doesn't rush her time with you. I wish I had come across her in 2008. I am so happy that she is my doctor now.
in Ellenwood, GA |
Dr Murray has been my doctor over 15 years. She has excellent bedside manners and because of her demeanor and knowledge I've referred all my family members. She does not rush her patients and takes time to answer your concerns.
Snellville, GA |
Dr. Murray failed to exercise proper care when my mother was suicidal, prescribed medication that caused my mother to be confused and failed to follow up with proper medical care when my mother had a virus. This office also has very poor customer service.
in Snellville, GA |
Response to Emily's Review. It is not Dr Murray, it is her awful office staff. Dr Murray is awesome, the office staff mistreats patients.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Murray for the pass eighteen years. I really love her personality. She always does thorough examinations. Very attentive. I feel like I am not just a number.
in Atlanta, GA |
AT ONE TIME I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOOD, BUT SOON AS MY FINANCIAL SITUATION CHANGED SHE WOULD NO LONG SEE ME. MY HUSBAND PAST THINGS BECAME ROUGH FOR ME. SHE WOULD NOT EVEN FILL A PRESCRIPTION FOR MY BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE. SHE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
Snellville, GA |
great personality, takes time to listen your questions and discuss your options. I like the fact that she double check your vitals personally and reviews your chart before and while attending to you.
Have you seen Dr. Sheryl De La Motta-Murray, MD?
Are you Dr. De La Motta-Murray?

Visit Dr. De La Motta-Murray